PDA

View Full Version : Freddie,Siavash and Marcus dont care anymore.

mist
09-08-2009, 06:46 PM
They are rebelling as they dont care anymore and dont care about being evicted.

I say, MORE RULE BREAKS FOR ENTERTAINMENT.

Sick of lisa charlie and co, soooooooooo boring. We need more entertainment.

Vive la revolution.

*mazedsalv**
09-08-2009, 06:51 PM
I agree, people can conplain on here and other forums for the punishments but what else can BB do?? They dont care whether they are put up for eviction (and thats the 2nd worst punishment to have just after being ejected, and they cant eject them for this), so what else?? No matter what BB do, they will continue to break rules until they are all evicted.

I cant think of any harsh punishments, only one would be put them in a room with like a cave in the dark, and make them eat horrible things and have creepy crawlies all over them while sleeping, basically living in hell (not the hell from BB9 as that was paradise)

shash
09-08-2009, 06:55 PM
I hope they don't care :hugesmile:
the only power BB has to keep housemates in line is to threaten them with being removed from the house. If they don't care about this anyway then they can do pretty much what they like, and as long as they are not hurting anyone or being seriously offensive (I mean serious, not just random profanities) then I will continue to enjoy the mutiny! :thumbs2: It has been one of the best aspects of BB this year, the rebellion against BB, and it is BB's own fault for neglecting them and allowing clinical boredom to set in

mrs-big
09-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Siavash and Marcus and Freddie are entertaining !!! :)
I dont know how people cant find it funny! haha
They are making the show!

The rest are booooring!

reallynow
09-08-2009, 07:01 PM
BB should put them automatically up for eviction!

Who do not comply with BB's orders

Goes out the back door

and leaves the building the back shameful way....no glory to the crowds and no davina, in which their ego's are loving.

Show it on the plasma to other housemates!

In fact Davina doesnt even speak to them on eviction night, BB just calls them to DR room and tells them they have been evicted and go out of the back way!

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 07:01 PM
BB10 has definitely been the year of the HM rebellion.

BB has put no effort into the series themselves so they only have themselves to blame imo. People are bored, so they're creating their own mischief!

I'm actually loving the dynamics it's creating ie those who don't give a toss about winning so are rebelling, v's those who are so desperate to win they are pulling their hair out in frustration.

It's a TV show, it's not life or death, so I'm finding it all very amusing and entertaining at the moment tbh!

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 07:02 PM
They are ALL totally ARROGANT !! I am so disappointed in Siavash ,he had this in his hand ,he had every chance of winning ,but lost the plot with the house ho ,Freddie could so easliy have won if he hadnt shown the real,vile him ,Mucus is just VILE and has been from day one

BB22
09-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by reallynow

Goes out the back door

and leaves the building the back shameful way....no glory to the crowds and no davina, in which their ego's are loving.

In fact Davina doesnt even speak to them on eviction night, BB just calls them to DR room and tells them they have been evicted and go out of the back way!

Would I be right in saying you don't want them to be disrespectful?

Tenantry
09-08-2009, 07:06 PM
I want them to keep breaking the rules, just to piss rodders off:thumbs:

Beastie
the rebels of 2009

shash
Originally posted by BB22

Goes out the back door

:joker:

shash
09-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

BB has put no effort into the series themselves so they only have themselves to blame imo. People are bored, so they're creating their own mischief!

I'm actually loving the dynamics it's creating ie those who don't give a toss about winning so are rebelling, v's those who are so desperate to win they are pulling their hair out in frustration.

It's a TV show, it's not life or death, so I'm finding it all very amusing and entertaining at the moment tbh!

Too right! :thumbs:

What's that song, "When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose" BB brought this on themselves. Ironically it has made for some fascinating viewing.

reallynow
09-08-2009, 07:12 PM

Goes out the back door

BB OWNZ BB and should seize back control!

mist
09-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Tenantry
I want them to keep breaking the rules, just to p**s rodders off:thumbs:

I agree, how boring is it gonna be with charlie and roddy playing childish tit for tat games and sophie just sitting there picking her head. Boring.

MORE RULE BREAKS = ENTERTAINMENT.

Beastie
09-08-2009, 07:14 PM
big brother love the rules breaks really!! :D

Esqualita
09-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Marcus, Freddie and Siavash are quite cool guys-and as such are far too cool for this show which has lost a lot of its mojo. By rebelling against the system, they are actually giving that tired, watered-down system a new lease of life.BB realise this, and are probably secretly rubbing their hands in glee.

xmynxiex
09-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Those 3 are hilarious together, they really dont give a flying feck about winning and im loving the 3 of them atm. Lets get them to the final.

reallynow
09-08-2009, 07:16 PM

Goes out the back door

Plus this will call out the fakes and prove they do care lolol

mist
09-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by xmynxiex
Those 3 are hilarious together, they really dont give a flying feck about winning and im loving the 3 of them atm. Lets get them to the final.

You are right. They dont care and that is the entertainment.

Kazanne
Originally posted by mist

I agree, how boring is it gonna be with charlie and roddy playing childish tit for tat games and sophie just sitting there picking her head. Boring.

Don't forget the lucious ,kind ,Lisa and her fags:joker:

MJBFAN
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

Yup :thumbs:

Just look at Lisa, Charlie ,David and Sophie. They all had full heads of hair when they went in and are losing hair bit by bit in one way or another.

:bigsmile:

BB22
09-08-2009, 07:18 PM

Goes out the back door

Plus this will call out the fakes and prove they do care lolol

It could certainly be fun to watch. :thumbs2:

mist
09-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by kazanne

Don't forget the lucious ,kind ,Lisa and her fags:joker:

PMSL forgot about fagash lil.

reallynow
09-08-2009, 07:19 PM

They dont care because OTHERS suffer for their lack of respect, once they are PROPERLY punished and FEEL their punishment you would see a difference side to them!!

No doubt two out of the three would go back to the duvet comfort survival cant speak to anyone mode LOL

dizzy bint
09-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Yay!! All power to the three musketeers!! At least they provide entertainment. Better than watching Lisa at the bus stop with a fag in her mouth.

It's a TV show.

mist
09-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by dizzy bint
Yay!! All power to the three musketeers!! At least they provide entertainment. Better than watching Lisa at the bus stop with a fag in her mouth.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ManicWolf
09-08-2009, 07:20 PM
This is what I call good entertainment.

Could you imagine the house with just Lisa, Charlie, Sophie and David? :sleep:

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 07:22 PM

They can leave anytime and still be the real celebrities after the show.

Lisa had some moments but I haven't forgotten all that bullying she and Karly and Kris did to Freddie. So for that alone, no, Lisa does not deserve any career, "celebrity" or money. Let's have her scrounge for unfinished cigs off ashtrays at the local lesbian bar.