PDA

View Full Version : Why are people being so serious

mrs-big
09-08-2009, 07:07 PM
about the whole Siavash, Marcus and Freddie business?!?!:puzzled:

Come on, it's so funny and entertaining!
Don't be boring!
I don't really find the others that entertaining at all!

If Siavash, Marcus or Freddie are evicted, it will end up be a very boring show!
Woop!

Beastie
09-08-2009, 07:09 PM
i think its funny and entertaining! rules are made to be broken! if they are evicted.. well especially freddie or marcus then the show will become a shambles!!

Beastie
09-08-2009, 07:09 PM
plus sophie has broke the rules too!! but i can see her getting pissed off because her plan of JUST her and marcus being up wont work!! LMAO!

BB22
09-08-2009, 07:10 PM
I posted a fairly lengthy summary of my views on the situation here:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=136591&page=2

I think we need to be aware of the fact that there are some people on this forum who will use any incident they can as a stick to beat Housemates they dislike. Much of the time it will not even be their honest assessment of the incident. People should take that into account when reading people's responses, in my view.

shash
09-08-2009, 07:11 PM
it is all extremely funny and entertaining. It is a shame so many people have lost their humour in what is just a tv show. Some seem to think it should have borstal rules and punishments :puzzled:
long may the rebellion and entertainment continue :hello:

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 07:12 PM
I'm lovin it good on those guys for livening it up,the only other thing going on is the smoking bus stop!!!I know which i prefer

Beastie
09-08-2009, 07:12 PM
REBELS RULE!!

NASTIES DRUEL!!

Combo
09-08-2009, 07:13 PM
It's funny and entertaining and I love it. ;)
I really do hope one of the three wins BB 10.

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Love love LOVE it! :thumbs2:

u_drunk
i didnt find it that funny...all they did was get up out of a jail that didnt seem to be locked...would of been better if they broke the jail down r something lol

Nemo123
There have to be rules.

The rules have to be applied without fear or favour.

The rule must be consistent and applied equitably.

Otherwise it's not a game, it's a fix.

ManicWolf
Damn straight! They're the best three in there. I'm finding it all very entertaining.

shash
09-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Nemo123
There have to be rules.

Why? BB rules include " ... can change the rules at any time"
BB has never been consistent in its application of the rules, and the game is fluid and changing. Certain housemates who have escaped punishment would have been up for eviction for breaking certain nominations rules several times if the rules had been applied consistently.

Beastie
09-08-2009, 07:17 PM
but its an entertainment show.. if the rule breakers keep breaking rules.. and big brother says.. on your 3rd strike YOUR OUT.. then if they do get ejected from the house.. there will be less viewers because no one wants to see boring people!!

however have big brother tried this yet.. pushed the rule breakers buttons and said.. if you break another rule then you are out?? lol call their bluff!!

but i hope it doesnt happen!! freddie and marcus are the most entertaining in there! and now seems siavash has gained back his entertainment factor!!

long live the rebels of 2009!!

TurtleSoup
09-08-2009, 07:18 PM
If people don't break the rules, everyone would be complaining that the show is boring, you can't win.

BitterFruit
09-08-2009, 07:19 PM
its all part of the show....

its great when they break the rules
its great when they get punished
its great when the others get riled

its great watching silly boys playing rebel
its great watching "old women" moan

:dance2:

Shasown
09-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Whilst the rebels and anarchists amongst the audience think its great that they break the rules, what would happen if one of those three actually won.

Wouldnt it be funny if BB had already gave the money to the person who come 4th?

Nemo123
09-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by shash
Originally posted by Nemo123
There have to be rules.

Why? BB rules include " ... can change the rules at any time"
BB has never been consistent in its application of the rules, and the game is fluid and changing. Certain housemates who have escaped punishment would have been up for eviction for breaking certain nominations rules several times if the rules had been applied consistently.

Can't you see the obvious potential for abuse of the rules?

I'lltell you exactly how the ""Dealer" has effectly determined the outcome of the "hand of cards"; the banker decides, (according to his whim) where the goalposts are.

This has only ONE desired result: what BB wants. Fook you or me, the viewer. We are marginalised and spat on.

shash
09-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Shasown
Whilst the rebels and anarchists amongst the audience think its great that they break the rules, what would happen if one of those three actually won.

Wouldnt it be funny if BB had already gave the money to the person who come 4th?

the beautiful part of this rebellion is that the three involved probably would not be that bothered, Marcus might f and blind but I think he'd see the irony :laugh: sadly, I think it's all academic, the public are not ready for these great characters yet.

Sure they may not be ecstactic about it but would get over it far faster than a handful of others in the house :wink:

Nemo123
09-08-2009, 07:34 PM
My advice to anyone who enjoys this show:

Don't invest any money or emotion in anyone, and laugh at them whenever they amuse you.

Btw, I am not amused. The show is too long, it should never go on till September.

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by BB22
I posted a fairly lengthy summary of my views on the situation here:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=136591&page=2

I think we need to be aware of the fact that there are some people on this forum who will use any incident they can as a stick to beat Housemates they dislike. Much of the time it will not even be their honest assessment of the incident. People should take that into account when reading people's responses, in my view.

well said.

:hugesmile: