PDA

View Full Version : LISA WAS RIGHT....

Angus
09-08-2009, 07:41 PM
the public, or at least some of them, ARE a**eholes, and enough of the a**eholes voted to keep her in so that we could be subjected to the sight of her scrawny arse at the bus stop smoking like a chimney and scowling like Harold Steptoe, whilst having a mega boring conversation with that unintelligible moron David for another few weeks. We had a chance to get her out, maybe our only chance, but rather than think what was best for the house, people who voted for her did so as a spiteful gesture, making themselves honorary members of her coven.:yuk:

I hope those that voted for her enjoyed her gloating in the DR cos she thinks she has been vindicated for her atrocious behaviour in the house:rolleyes:

jet
09-08-2009, 07:42 PM
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:: sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by angus58
the public, or at least some of them, ARE a**eholes, and enough of the a**eholes voted to keep her in so that we could be subjected to the sight of her scrawny arse at the bus stop smoking like a chimney and scowling like Harold Steptoe, whilst having a mega boring conversation with that unintelligible moron David for another few weeks. We had a chance to get her out, maybe our only chance, but rather than think what was best for the house, people who voted for her did so as a spiteful gesture, making themselves honorary members of her coven.:yuk:

I hope those that voted for her enjoyed her gloating in the DR cos she thinks she has been vindicated for her atrocious behaviour in the house:rolleyes:

Coven? Does that mean she's a vampire?

hennessy
09-08-2009, 07:54 PM
a witch
and the op is right

LaLaLand
09-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by virtuoso88

"Coven - an assembly of witches; usually 13 witches."

:thumbs:

ManicWolf
09-08-2009, 07:56 PM
Well said, Angus58. She is neither nice nor entertaining. I can't see why anyone would want to keep her in.

virtuoso88
09-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Jonnii
Originally posted by virtuoso88

"Coven - an assembly of witches; usually 13 witches."

:thumbs:

My bad. But then why use Volturi Coven to refer to vampires in the upcoming film New Moon? Just asking.