PDA

View Full Version : Bea influencing Nominations!

serensilver
09-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Bea is clearly breaking the rules by talking to freddie ad siavash about Nominating david!:shocked:

So this week sophie will be punished for talking about noms and bea will be too! what will happen this week now? will they all be up again!:shrug:

The difference is sophie saying to people to put her (sophie) up but bea is saying basically put david up!!:nono:

naughty naughty!:whistle:

nastynorrie
09-08-2009, 08:28 PM
:dog: THAT'S BECAUSE SHE'S A SLY BITCH :dog:

GoldHeart
09-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by serensilver
Bea is clearly breaking the rules by talking to freddie ad siavash about Nominating david!:shocked:

So this week sophie will be punished for talking about noms and bea will be too! what will happen this week now? will they all be up again!:shrug:

The difference is sophie saying to people to put her (sophie) up but bea is saying basically put david up!!:nono:

naughty naughty!:whistle: read my "ohh my god bea " post i said exactly the same , and i bet bb wont punish the b*tch!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Yep, I definitely saw that as her trying to instigate David being nominated.

Speculating who else might see things from her POV as well.

I bet she doesn't get punished though, I've just got a feeling she won't, but I hope I'm wrong!

If she goes straight up for eviction she's out on her arse!

Daffodil
09-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Yes she was definitely talking in code about who would vote for David.

shash
09-08-2009, 08:31 PM
yep, she was definitely and clearly discussing noms in a very poorly disguised way.

nastynorrie
09-08-2009, 08:31 PM
:devil: AND SHE WAS TOLD TO TELL RODRIGO ASWELL :devil:

fix
09-08-2009, 08:37 PM

She should be up and out.
BTW Great avatar! :laugh2:

santaa
09-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Yes so Freddie also breaking rules suggesting Rodrigo could be infuenced to vote for David

serensilver
09-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by fix

She should be up and out.
BTW Great avatar! :laugh2:

thanks good aint it! :laugh:

jet
09-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by nastynorrie
:devil: AND SHE WAS TOLD TO TELL RODRIGO ASWELL :devil:

Yep! Halfwit encouraged her to 'talk to others' about it, then followed that by saying she should talk to Rodrigo. THIS FROM THE MAN WHO ACCUSES LISA (wrongly) OF DOING WHAT HE HE HAS JUST DONE!

What a bloody hypocrite! :devil:

jet
09-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Shouldn't they be punished for trying to influence noms? :devil:

superbad93
09-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Thank you! I noticed that as well!

delta
09-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Talking code, the Biatch aint that clever.

The conversation went -

the poodle " I think you should have a word with Rodrigo about David, I am sure he will listen to you..."

Now if that isn't blatantly trying to influence the way the vote is going to go, then I don't know what is.

She had already stated that Marcus, the poodle, Siavash ( in her mind) and her could see that he needed to be nominated, but that wasn't enough it would be 6 v4 , that is when the poodle suggested having a word with Rodrigo.

This is why she was so upset when it all blew up with Marcus, she was moritfied and petrified in equal measures, all her good work had gone up the wall.

Marcus - " Why is Bea at the centre of everything, poking her nose in othe people's business and moaning all day fcukking long, and you are starting to follow her around - Freddie...."

In the Biatches mind it's down to her and David and she is intensely trying to influence the voting, in order that she doesn't get put up for nomination.

merv
09-08-2009, 10:08 PM
All housemates face the music again said so at the end of the show.
Sopia suggesting she be nominated is know less a crime than Bea's, both the same influence

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Clearly she was ,I hope she gets a warnign for it

jet
09-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by delta
Talking code, the Biatch aint that clever.

The conversation went -

the poodle " I think you should have a word with Rodrigo about David, I am sure he will listen to you..."

Now if that isn't blatantly trying to influence the way the vote is going to go, then I don't know what is.

She had already stated that Marcus, the poodle, Siavash ( in her mind) and her could see that he needed to be nominated, but that wasn't enough it would be 6 v4 , that is when the poodle suggested having a word with Rodrigo.

This is why she was so upset when it all blew up with Marcus, she was moritfied and petrified in equal measures, all her good work had gone up the wall.

Marcus - " Why is Bea at the centre of everything, poking her nose in othe people's business and moaning all day fcukking long, and you are starting to follow her around - Freddie...."

In the Biatches mind it's down to her and David and she is intensely trying to influence the voting, in order that she doesn't get put up for nomination.

You have hit the nail right on it's head. :dance2::thumbs:

philmurph
09-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Yeah i was thinking the same,clearly trying to influence the votes, i hope bb tell the house that Bea is up for nomination and play her conversation into the house

bansheewails
09-08-2009, 10:11 PM
No sophie tried to put everyone up after realising that after the cogerette thing she would probab;y be up! Sophie will always look out for herself only!

delta
09-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by philmurph
Yeah i was thinking the same,clearly trying to influence the votes, i hope bb tell the house that Bea is up for nomination and play her conversation into the house

I would pay good money to see that happen!!

golden
09-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by GoldHeart

naughty naughty!:whistle: read my "ohh my god bea " post i said exactly the same , and i bet bb wont punish the b*tch!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

She better get punished or else...:mad:

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by santaa
Yes so Freddie also breaking rules suggesting Rodrigo could be infuenced to vote for David Both need putting up for it

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by delta
Originally posted by philmurph

I would pay good money to see that happen!! Me too :thumbs: