PDA

View Full Version : Bea The Nasty Lyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldHeart
09-08-2009, 08:43 PM
charlie saying to bea that freddie slags lisa down to her , and bea's like "no i havent heard any1 slag off lisa " ,you lying cow!!!!!! when all YOUVE DONE IS b*tch about lisa and david!!!!!!!!! :mad::cloud:

Brad.
09-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Theyre all kinda annoying apart from marcus

GoldHeart
09-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Bradley.
Theyre all kinda annoying apart from marcus what you on about marcus is just as bad!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

andynsteve
09-08-2009, 08:45 PM
bea is just a cunning backstabbing person....roll on friday when she goes!

eezamana
09-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Bea, Bea, Bea, For ****s Sake Shut The **** Up & Go Home

Kazanne
Originally posted by GoldHeart
charlie saying to bea that freddie slags lisa down to her , and bea's like "no i havent heard any1 slag off lisa " ,you lying cow!!!!!! when all YOUVE DONE IS b*tch about lisa and david!!!!!!!!! :mad::cloud:

What's good enough for the goose is good for the gander,Charlie just told freddie lisa has never slagged him off,bliddy liar

GoldHeart
Originally posted by andynsteve
bea is just a cunning backstabbing person....roll on friday when she goes! bet she stays! :shocked::cloud: then we'll have another vile week with her

GoldHeart
09-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
Originally posted by GoldHeart

What's good enough for the goose is good for the gander,Charlie just told freddie lisa has never slagged him off,bliddy liar soooooo what lisa is his friend he's not gonna drop her in it! :rolleyes: plus latly she hasnt been doing that anyway UNLIKE VILE FREDDIE & BEA! :mad:

loomy
09-08-2009, 08:48 PM
then look she's crying on his shoulder

davids so nice!!! she's horrible. poor dave he doesn't have a clue

delta
09-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Does anyone else feel like kicking the TV in, I loathe the site of the fcukking manipulitve, compulsive liar and her little poodle- Freddie the Dreamer.

She is a a backstabbing, sh!t stirring, moaning, schemeing, liar. Who lives in a world of make believe, fcukk me her life is going to unravel real fast when she gets booted out of BB.

As for Freddie, he analyses the fcukk out of everything, his opinion he is'just observing' so what does he do with these observations? He fcukking mulls it over, sets a strategy and slags who ever off, behing their backs.
It must be soul destroying to be in there with the tiresome runt and the biggest laugh is he is being royally used and abused by his closest confidante.

To55er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldHeart
09-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by loomy

davids so nice!!! she's horrible. poor dave he doesn't have a clue exactly and she's sobbin on him like she's innocent! the twofaced slag!!!!!!!! :mad:, and david just wanted to get on with her

setanta
09-08-2009, 09:30 PM

That was the worst part, and saying that she hasn't said anything bad about him.... it's ridiculous

GoldHeart
09-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by setanta

That was the worst part, and saying that she hasn't said anything bad about him.... it's ridiculous yeah and she kept saying nobody has said anything bad about lisa to her TO LISA'S FACE cause she'd never tell lisa how she really feels!!!!!! the two faced b*tch!!!!!!! :mad: