PDA

View Full Version : freddie to cocky now?

serensilver
09-08-2009, 08:46 PM
is freddie getting too confident and cocky!

he's said on a number of times that im right coz im still here, the public will never evict me!! blah blah blah!!

Is freddie gtting too big for his boots?

wilful_woodpecker
09-08-2009, 08:47 PM
for sure!!

what a pity; he's doing himself no favours whatsoever

prkp12
09-08-2009, 08:48 PM
defo

Loukas
09-08-2009, 08:48 PM
He is the biggest nob in there... He needs to get out ASAP

bansheewails
09-08-2009, 08:55 PM
No I would be thinking th same as him. The pubic kept him in or weeks getting rid of some big characteers in the process. The problem is the public love to build someone up, but then they love to crash them down too. I really like this confident freddie long may he stay!

:wink:

Adamw92
09-08-2009, 08:55 PM
He's making me dislike him when he'd finally went upin my books, I'm sick of him bringing up how he has never been evicted every time he argues with someone, i'd love to go in there and say "I'll *****ing evict you in a minute you smug t*at!"

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 09:03 PM
FAR too cocky ,far to confident ,He HAS backstabbed Lisa but denied it to the hilt ,I am PIG SICK of hearing him say hes staying OH !!No you are NOT Sunny Jim

SDAS
09-08-2009, 09:07 PM
I never thought I would but I've gone right off him, far to cocky

craigie2405
09-08-2009, 09:08 PM
evict the d**kh**a i hate him, i would have done what charlie done, he was so so so so so right!!!!!

philmurph
09-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Charlie was brill, about time halftit was called out and think Lisa handled the situation very well.

craigie2405
09-08-2009, 09:11 PM
I totally agree philmurph !! Well said :)

RchGuessWho
09-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Freddy is getting cocky now

steelmagnolia
09-08-2009, 09:16 PM
freddie went down hill the bea itch came in

Jamie.....
09-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Yep! Exactly what i said in another post

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by serensilver

he's said on a number of times that im right coz im still here, the public will never evict me!! blah blah blah!!

LOL,Oh dear seems freddie has some of YOU wound up,he said those things to wind LISA up and he did,big time,LOL,

Brad.
09-08-2009, 09:21 PM
even his greatest fans have turned against him and that is saying something.

BigBrotherfan4ever
09-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by philmurph
Charlie was brill, about time halftit was called out and think Lisa handled the situation very well. Totally agree with you philmurph, Freddie is far to cocky for my liking, hope there's double eviction this week & him & Marcus go cant stand both of them now:mad:

rayheartbliss
09-08-2009, 09:22 PM
yerh he thinks hes gunnu win...

BellyButton
09-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Halfwit has got such a huge head now and needs to be dumped bigstyle OUTSIDE the BB house. He is so patronising when he speaks to some of the intellectually challenged HMs.
I felt sorry for him in the first few weeks but now I dislike him intensely when he starts mocking HMs just because they don't agree with his point of view.
And yes.............
Halfwit has now got the biggest game plan. Trouble is it is not working for him since Bea got into his pants.

AhmedFan2004
09-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Charlie was brill, about time halftit was called out and think Lisa handled the situation very well.
Charlie probably won it tonight with that monologue/discussion with Freddie. He nailed exactly what the majority of the public were already thinking. He was spot on IMO and I loved the way he said it. Charlie is a very decent guy and very honest, he doesn't run to Bea and the DR like Freddie.

According to Freddie everything is just an 'observation' and his fake allies and bloc vote against Lisa (which has FAILED miserably) is just defending himself. Whatever, people aren't THAT stupid.

Yes, he 'observes' and 'discusses' all these negative, derogatory things about Lisa and how her and others are so bad. Noms hint, anyone? :rolleyes:

J-Rock
09-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Marcus = cocky
Lisa = cocky (moaning, cocky, ring-leader from the start - changing tactics as things change so gets less and more cocky depending on the situation)
Charlie = pretty cocky at times
Siavash = cocky
David = cocky when he came into the house, become less so (gameplan?)
Bea = words fail me

Why the focus on Freddie in terms of this 'cocky' element in the house? He has become cockier, but usually in response to attacks against him....he needs to tone it down now because the public don't like it and love humility

They're all as bad as each other in some respects - I think there is major paranoia in that house

AhmedFan2004
09-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Bradley.
even his greatest fans have turned against him and that is saying something.
He doesn't have many fans. It just looks that way because he attracts the nerdier/posher/more articulate types (of which are outnumbered overall), AND THESE types TEND to use forums more.

On facebook, Charlie has 25, 000 + fans compared to Fred's 1-1500 or so. For example.

General public don't really like Freddie, they won't relate to him and see him as a cocky, posh, over indulged fool called out by 'their lad' Charlie.

Forums aren't a good indicator. Most Charlie fans don't care for forums.

AhmedFan2004
09-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by J-Rock
Marcus = cocky
Lisa = cocky (moaning, cocky, ring-leader from the start - changing tactics as things change so gets less and more cocky depending on the situation)
Siavash = cocky
Bea = words fail me

Why the focus on Freddie in terms of this 'cocky' element in the house? He has become cockier, but usually in response to attacks against him....he needs to tone it down now because the public don't like it and love humility

They're all as bad as each other in some respects - I think there is major paranoia in that house
I do agree, and I've said this in another post. You can criticize anyone for anything, because everyone has flaws.

What use is simply pointing out wrongs that someone did? Everyone has done them at some point.

I do think with Freddie though, he is cocky now and it's very blatant, of course.

I don't see Lisa or Charlie as cocky generally. But I do agree that Lisa's master tactics and game planning is absolutely incredible. Just wow. :laugh:

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Charlie probably won it tonight with that monologue/discussion with Freddie. He nailed exactly what the majority of the public were already thinking. He was spot on IMO and I loved the way he said it. Charlie is a very decent guy and very honest, he doesn't run to Bea and the DR like Freddie.

According to Freddie everything is just an 'observation' and his fake allies and bloc vote against Lisa (which has FAILED miserably) is just defending himself. Whatever, people aren't THAT stupid.

Yes, he 'observes' and 'discusses' all these negative, derogatory things about Lisa and how her and others are so bad. Noms hint, anyone? :rolleyes: Well said both of you.

philmurph
09-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Marcus = cocky
Siavash = cocky
Bea = words fail me

They're all as bad as each other in some respects - I think there is major paranoia in that house At know time have i heard any other house mate say the public love me,that's more than cocky.

andyman
09-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Ahhh..
Sophie fans dislike Freddie and chat sh*t.
Lisa fans dislike Freddie and chat sh*t.
Charlie fans dislike Freddie and chat sh*t.

So thats why all the vile dk head acts and things Charlie, Lisa and Sophie say always get overlooked..

... Charlie to Freddie.
"Lisa has never said anything bad about you you!"

halfacrown
09-08-2009, 09:38 PM
I'm glad to see Freddie show some confidence, Charlie overstepped the mark and resorted to lies and ended up apologising. Charlie did himself no favours.

J-Rock
09-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Philmurph - when did Freddie say 'public love me'? I missed that one...

Lisa said in DR room that 50% of the public love her (so you're wrong) - and oh, is she in for a surprise

and I think you know where I was coming from. Just cause HW used to be bullied and now speaks up for himself more fervently because he has been given some confidence doesn't make him any cockier - they really are all as bad as each other in that respecgt in my mind (except Sophie who I don't think really gives a sh*t anymore)

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 09:47 PM

He certainly is!!

I think that he thinks that he is so clever - that we are all in awe of him and believe every word he is!!

I don't think he is clever at all - wouldn't mind betting his IQ is no more than average - he just believes his own hype!!

Everything he says sounds so contrived - nothing sounds as if it comes from the heart.

And for someone who is so 'clever' - he couldn't even hold his own in an argument with Charlie. His head seems pretty damn empty to me!!!!

Sorry Freddie - I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt - but you are fast becoming unbearable!!

MonkeyDoodle
09-08-2009, 09:47 PM

you bet he is. Glad to see Charlie knock him down a peg or two.

Wise Words:

Be nice to those when you are moving up
You'll meet them again on the way down:laugh:

RIP Freddie

barn76
09-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Up until last week I wanted halfwitt to win and now I think he has got too big for his boots and is convinced he is going to win so therefore I will not vote for him anymore... I want dogface to win...

philmurph
09-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Philmurph - when did Freddie say 'public love me'? I missed that one...

Lisa said in DR room that 50% of the public love her (so you're wrong) - and oh, is she in for a surprise

and I think you know where I was coming from. Just cause HW used to be bullied and now speaks up for himself more fervently because he has been given some confidence doesn't make him any cockier - they really are all as bad as each other in that respecgt in my mind (except Sophie who I don't think really gives a sh*t anymore) He said it in the kitchen a few nights ago when he had the argument with Lisa and David

thelionspet
09-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Halfwit is cocky full stop. He's so sure he won't go and he's a pain in the ass. He is the schemer, plotter and game planner. He thinks he's intellectually superior and in some respects he probably is, but with that lot it's not exactly high recommendation. He does NOT deserve to win, so get him OUT OUT OUT...

santaa
09-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by halfacrown
I'm glad to see Freddie show some confidence, Charlie overstepped the mark and resorted to lies and ended up apologising. Charlie did himself no favours.
AhhhhhMmmmmmm Freddie has NEVER been lacking in confidence

Snowball1986
09-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Yeah he is getting too cocky, but at the same time after the way he was treated in the beginning you can't blame him for having a gloat! lol

Jordan.
09-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Yes he is :mad: when Charlie said summat and he said oh yes thats why i get evicted every week. Who does he think he is ffs GET THE TWAT OUT!