PDA

View Full Version : I really *********g LOATHE Charlie...

Angus
09-08-2009, 08:46 PM
What a nasty piece of work he really is. All the crap spewing out of him now he thinks Lisa is popular. **** Charlie:mad:

godfather545
09-08-2009, 08:55 PM
lol what the hell are you on about, why have you made such a poor analysis?

Its obvious hes always felt this way, and its just been building and building. nothing to do with thinking lisa is popular, the only thing hms know is halfwit has been saved by public on numerous occasions.

He was spot on here, he is the biggest gameplayer by far, and also the biggest hypocrite

Angus
09-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Charlie is the biggest gameplayer in the house, that's why he doesn't like Freddie talking about game plans. He's a nasty little chavvy Lisa acolyte who doesn't have a thought in his head that hasn't been put there by someone else. Seems you've really fallen for his cheeky chappie act, so there's no hope:whistle:

hennessy
09-08-2009, 09:11 PM
He was spot on here, he is the biggest gameplayer by far, and also the biggest hypocrite
are you talking about Charlie?

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Another one who doesn't like the truth coming out.

setanta
09-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Yes Charlie is a player but he was spot on in what he had to say about Freddie and Bea. They're continually scheming and plotting.... they never fecking stop doing it.

Angus
09-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Ghostface77
are you talking about Charlie?

Yup, Charlie's gameplan from the beginning was to be the fun loving prankster, instead of which he turned into a nasty little bully, who is not only deeply unfunny, but also as thick as sh*t.

He butted into a conversation between Freddie and Marcus and got hold of the wrong end of the stick then proceeded to lay into Freddie spewing up all the crap from the early weeks as if it were gospel. He thinks Lisa is popular now so it is safe to be seen on the dark side again. Then again when Freddie and Marcus were in the lounge he comes in supposedly to apologise to Freddie and starts attacking him again, then shuts Freddie down instead of listening to him.

I CANNOT STAND CHARLIE - HE IS A W**KER OF THE FIRST ORDER:mad: Freddie has made excuses for him in the past but I think he's got the real measure of him at last:thumbs:

BB_Eye
09-08-2009, 09:22 PM
I am trying to think ho came out worse tonight. Him or Marcus.

What gall Marcus had having a go at people for confronting him over those cigarettes (for which he never bothered to give a valid reason). Then there was Bea sucking up to him telling him that she didn't care that he stole them.

Then there was Freddie blaming Sophie for the whole debacle (I mean... seriously), then Charlie ranting and raving calling Freddie a schemer (after all those times he turned a blind eye to Lisa's appalling behaviour).

I was about to applaud Sophie for coming off the most dignified after the row, but then she went to apologise to Marcus.

Unbelievable

I just hope Sophie talking about nomination is an act of self-preservation and she is not doing it to martyr herself. She has nothing to be ashamed of. :mad: