PDA

View Full Version : Wow my opinion has changed on freddie

prkp12
09-08-2009, 08:46 PM
i dislike him noiw, charlie was right about his whole gameplan thing!
anyone agree?

Daffodil
09-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Sadly, I agree. I thought Charlie was incredibly expressive.

setanta
09-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Charley was telling it how it is in that house right now.... Lisa does bitch, but not nearly at the same rate as Freddies lot.

Shasown
09-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Apparently if you are in Freddie and Bea's gang its called discussng and debating when you talk about if someone should be evicted (David) However if you in with Lisa and didnt go to University its scheming and gameplanning.

videohead
09-08-2009, 09:03 PM
No I don't Charlie's yelling was just to divert from the fact that he did disapprove of Marcus' actions.

Everyone talks about everyone in the house, and everyone is suspicious about everyone else. Why is it wrong when Freddie does it.

AhmedFan2004
09-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Shasown
Apparently if you are in Freddie and Bea's gang its called discussng and debating when you talk about if someone should be evicted (David) However if you in with Lisa and didnt go to University its sceming and gameplanning.
That's basically it. If you're pos, articulate and educated it's simply 'observations'.

If you're poorer, unposh and less educated it's some grand scheme and plan.

tracy101
09-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by prkp12
anyone agree?

nope dont agree at all charlie just wanted to be centre of attention again...freddie wasnt slaggin off sophie at all he jus butted in to get lime light...charlie out ! x

Moses1
09-08-2009, 09:04 PM
No, I thought Charlie came across as an unintelligent hothead.

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Charley ranted like a rabid dog,whilst freddie was composed and was trying to talk to Charlie but the puffa train just didn't want to listen incase he heard the truth,I liked charlie but no more ,he nearly burst his vinegar string tonight!!! stupid boy

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 09:07 PM
They're all pretty much as bad as each other tbh.

Bea and Freddie seem to do nothing these days but talk about Lisa and David, mainly David, and how they can't stand him.

Marcus just has theories on just about everyone. I wouldn't call what he does 'bitching' exactly.

Lisa and David are united in their dislike of Bea, Freddie and Marcus and talk about them a fair bit, but tbh, nowhere near as much as Bea and Freddie do about them.

Charlie didn't express himself well at all I don't think. He ranted and raved and swore, and actually lied on several occasions, so that equals a FAIL in my book.

Freddie has become too smug and he needs to remove his head from Bea's backside.

That's my take on things anyway.

setanta
09-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Apparently if you are in Freddie and Bea's gang its called discussng and debating when you talk about if someone should be evicted (David) However if you in with Lisa and didnt go to University its scheming and gameplanning.

Exactly. Such utter bull and snobbishness.( is that a word?). They have an absolute nerve to sugarcoat over all their scheming and bitching with articulate and mannered speech rhythms. I think they actually believe they have the moral highground on this one..... it's fecking ridiculous.

Caramel77
Originally posted by Moses1
No, I thought Charlie came across as an unintelligent hothead.

Agreed. He also thinks he's won this so he can behave how he wants. Charlie was the only one throwing insults.... Get HIM OUT!:devil:

jegmeister
anyone agree?

If you're so easily swayed then you obviously didn't think much of Freddie to start with.

Charlie looked like a complete idiot.

Claymores
Exactly what I said last night. Halfasrse does little else in the house but "debate issues and observe" to the detriment of those he's targetting.

The rest of the poor beggars who are just trying to get by day by day, Halfarse convinces himself they're the ones actually gameplaying and scheming.

Halfarse is so off his tree - he's so back to front. Daft Charlie couldn't have said it better!

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 09:09 PM
anyone agree? From weeks ago ,he HAS plotted aginst Lisa

bansheewails
09-08-2009, 09:10 PM
No Freddie was trying to explain something and Charlie being stupid as he is took everything the wrong way. He dislikes Freddie and would do anything to see him go because he sees Freddie s his main competition.

I would want Freddie in the house over Charlie any day.

Len_Brennan
09-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Charlie never let Freddie finish his sentence to say that the bad vibes came when Sophie found the fags & told him. That wasn't bitching or stitching Sophie up, it was just explaining what happened. He wasn't saying anything bad at all about Sophie. Charlie just butted it without understanding.
He just kept shouting from then on and wouldn't allow Freddie or anyone else to get a word in. How can you possibly have a conversation/discussion/row with someone like that?

Angus
09-08-2009, 09:13 PM
anyone agree?

Don't you have a mind of your own??:puzzled:

The answer is that Charlie is a pr*ck and he has the biggest gameplan in there. Unfortunately for him, most of us are intelligent enough to see straight through to his nasty, vicious true self, and he will NEVER win BB cos he's a tosser.:tongue:

fitz2k2
09-08-2009, 09:14 PM
charlie ran over freddie and freddie was like rock n roll lmao

GoldHeart
09-08-2009, 09:15 PM
anyone agree? yeah read my post about charie being a gossip but yet being totally right about freddie :thumbs2::thumbs:

gillgroom
09-08-2009, 09:18 PM
good one charlie:love: freddie thinks he's allways right,:yuk::yuk::yuk:

i used to want freddie to win :yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

WOMBAI
09-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Apparently if you are in Freddie and Bea's gang its called discussng and debating when you talk about if someone should be evicted (David) However if you in with Lisa and didnt go to University its sceming and gameplanning.
That's basically it. If you're pos, articulate and educated it's simply 'observations'.

I don't think Freddie is particularly clever!! I don't see any real evidence of that in the things he says!!!

Just having the best education money can buy - doesn't mean he has a particularly high IQ!

Where is the evidence of that! It is just him keep telling us how clever he is!!

He really is becoming quite cringeworthy now!

officialleafan
09-08-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm just glad Halfwit will deffo not win now :lovedup:

trasadkel
09-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Claymores
Exactly what I said last night. Halfasrse does little else in the house but "debate issues and observe" to the detriment of those he's targetting.

The rest of the poor beggars who are just trying to get by day by day, Halfarse convinces himself they're the ones actually gameplaying and scheming.

Halfarse is so off his tree - he's so back to front. Daft Charlie couldn't have said it better!

Totally agree.

Angus
09-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE

I don't think Freddie is particularly clever!! I don't see any real evidence of that in the things he says!!!

Just having the best education money can buy - doesn't mean he has a particularly high IQ!

Where is the evidence of that! It is just him keep telling us how clever he is!!

Would you like him to climb back into the "victim" box you put him in before?:rolleyes: Now that really is patronising:whistle:

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 09:24 PM
No, I thought Charlie came across as an unintelligent hothead. Being unintelligent isn't a crime and at least he hit the nail on the head.

*mazedsalv**
09-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Its horrible to say but Charlie was right, i didnt like when Freddie said "Ohh thats because i keep getting evicted" I hope he doesnt shoot himself in the foot further.

BigBrotherfan4ever
09-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Twiggy
No, I thought Charlie came across as an unintelligent hothead. Being unintelligent isn't a crime and at least he hit the nail on the head. Totally agree with you on that one Twiggy:thumbs:

santaa
09-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Ofcourse Halfwits got a gameplan. Hes intelligent and wouldnt go into the house without having given thought to how he was going to play it.He has incredible self control. Now that he is chatting to Bea so much it is becoming transparent that he has a a gameplan.Not saying thats a nagative thing . They all must have some sort of plan of how they were going to play it

j20211
09-08-2009, 09:31 PM
FULLY AGREE!!!! Halfwit is now a nob head... charlie was fully right halwit has a bad gameplan. FREDDIE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jet
09-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Charlie has exposed Halfwit for the sly, scheming snob that he is. I hadn't much of an opinion about Charlie until tonight, but he's gone way up in my estimation. He may be less educated than Lord Superior Freddie, but he knows deceit and cunning when he sees it, and he gave Mr. High and Mighty his comeuppance good and proper. YOU GO CHARLIE!!!
How dare Halfwit try to turn Charlie off Lisa - and of course we seen him telling David that he shouldn't be friends with her too. Who the hell does the little worm think he is?

It's amazing to me that he has any fans. Truly. :conf:

Diiiiiiiinamite
09-08-2009, 09:36 PM
It's just so laughable that Marcus, who was the root cause of all the drama, will never admit he is in the wrong. It is always someone else's fault. What a great politician he would make! Tomorow is another day and no doubt another argument!

offelia
09-08-2009, 09:38 PM
freddie & co OUT

BellyButton
09-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by jet
Charlie has exposed Halfwit for the sly, scheming snob that he is. I hadn't much of an opinion about Charlie until tonight, but he's gone way up in my estimation. He may be less educated than Lord Superior Freddie, but he knows deceit and cunning when he sees it, and he gave Mr. High and Mighty his comeuppance good and proper. YOU GO CHARLIE!!!
How dare Halfwit try to turn Charlie off Lisa - and of course we seen him telling David that he shouldn't be friends with her too. Who the hell does the little worm think he is?

Some of the snob's fans have gone right off him. Me for one. The arguement with Charlie showed Halfwit to be the *osser. I hope he doesn't win after his nauseating performance tonight.
He deserved a good slapping. :xyxwave: Halfwit you're the loser. Sling your hook Mr Snob *rse.

sophiebachni
09-08-2009, 10:00 PM
anyone agree?
Yes agree but it is a gameshow remember? and Charlie its full of hot air, not worth listening to

sophiebachni
09-08-2009, 10:00 PM
anyone agree?
Yes agree but it is a gameshow remember? and Charlie its full of hot air, not worth listening to

golden
09-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by angus58
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE

Would you like him to climb back into the "victim" box you put him in before?:rolleyes: Now that really is patronising:whistle:

If he keeps arrogantly stating the fact that he's always being saved or how much the public love him, blah blah...then not even a victim box can save him...

golden
09-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by jet

:hello::hello:

moonbeam
09-08-2009, 10:07 PM
i was told to be queit on one of the these threads the other day (by the person who started this thread) but perhaps you can now understand what i was trying to get at. halftwit, sheavash, and bea ( mainly halftwit) are the biggest, game planning backstabbers in there, but get away with it. they're always looking down their noses at people because they come from better back grounds( if they think they are a cut above everyone else...why the bloody hell did they go into bb in the first place) they are just stuck up snobs as far as i'm concerned and the sooner people start getting them out the better. give me the good old down to earth people any day at least they live in the real world....LOVIN CHARLIE, CHARLIE TO WIN

kisywisy
09-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Its horrible to say but Charlie was right, i didnt like when Freddie said "Ohh thats because i keep getting evicted" I hope he doesnt shoot himself in the foot further.

this is the part that i thought was the most important. freddie really thinks he's untouchable. he made the crazed face again whilst saying it too and the pathetic laugh. he's going to get a mighty shock when he's evicted