serensilver
09-08-2009, 08:48 PM
oooh i hope its a double evcition and bea goes with him! :laugh:

Brad.
09-08-2009, 08:48 PM
He will still be in the final though :(

Yorkyboy
09-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Freddy was shouted at by Chase me Chase me.

Thats not being owned. Chase Me is a liar who was shown up **** him the DICK

Angus
09-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMoney
I expect him out on friday, yay

Expect away, if he's up against any of 'em he will stay, so get used to it. Charlie couldn't own a bag of crisps, all he did was repeat himself, shout and bluster, with a good helping of tantrum and lies, he is totally unable to hold any kind of argument or conversation, just like a little toddler. Well done Freddie for laughing at the little pr*ck!

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 09:02 PM
That wasn't being owned.

That was being talked over and sworn at by an idiot.

Big difference.

eviled2
Originally posted by Yorkyboy
Freddy was shouted at by Chase me Chase me.

LOL...nice one!:elephant:

daaaveee
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
That wasn't being owned.

That was being talked over and sworn at by an idiot.

Big difference.

100% Spot on.

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 09:04 PM
charley needs to go,a village has lost it's idiot

mkdfan
09-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Charlie didnt know what the hell he was talking about he just wanted the attention on himself as usual.

AhmedFan2004
09-08-2009, 09:06 PM
I didn't agree 100% with what Charlie did/said but on the whole I respected him for expressing his honest views and he hit the nail on the head.

Freddie is the one who talks about plotting and scheming all the time, he's the obsessive who always has it on his mind; reporting to the DR.

He's also the one who's made fake friends with a few people, to try and block vote against Lisa. Which thus far has FAILED, miserably.

9 weeks, no real friends - Freddie
9 weeks, plenty of real friends and house loyalty - Charlie

'Nuff said. :thumbs:

jegmeister
09-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Anyone who thought he was owned obviously wasn't watching it properly.

Charlie was a complete idiot - jumping into a conversation which had nothing to do with him and then not allowing Freddie to speak. And at the end he backtracked.

Complete and utter tw*t.

Freddie handled it brilliantly - "yes, I'm this evil mastermind" sarcastically and then " hands up - you got me".

That was reallly owning Charlie who ended up looking like a jabbering idiot.

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Me too ,or his bitch or Mucus ,anyone will do for me

Patricia4
09-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by kazanne

Charlie was awful tonight and talk about telling lies.:devil:

sharky
09-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Charlie was absolutely brilliant! Finally someone has sussed Halfwit out and had the guts to tell him to his face instead of scheming behind his back like Bea & Halfwit do! By the way, Marcus revealed his true colours tonight too...as a thieving freak!

Charlie to WIN :hello:

delta
09-08-2009, 09:14 PM
What a loathsome pair, hideous and on the right for level for each other.

Lower than the underbelly of a snake!!!

fitz2k2
09-08-2009, 09:15 PM
charlie to winnn

J-Rock
09-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Charlie butted into the conversation....then went into a tirade

He then apologised to Freddie afterwards!!! How can this be owning Freddie?????????????

They're ALL just watching their backs in terms of keeping friends in there and public support - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM (Bea is the worst)

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
I didn't agree 100% with what Charlie did/said but on the whole I respected him for expressing his honest views and he hit the nail on the head.

Freddie is the one who talks about plotting and scheming all the time, he's the obsessive who always has it on his mind; reporting to the DR.

He's also the one who's made fake friends with a few people, to try and block vote against Lisa. Which thus far has FAILED, miserably.

9 weeks, no real friends - Freddie
9 weeks, plenty of real friends and house loyalty - Charlie

'Nuff said. :thumbs:

How has Freddie made fake friends to try and block vote against Lisa?

And do you honestly think Charlie will keep in touch with ANY of that lot after the show?

gillgroom
09-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Charlie to win :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Indierock&roll
09-08-2009, 09:22 PM
charlie needs to actually listen and not jump on the bandwagon

tjrobb79
09-08-2009, 09:24 PM
I see Ahmed fan is back on the get freddie out trail! I believe you where a sree fan to start with. Who are you backing now you idiot!

Charlie needs to go he likes to stir the pot and brodcast all the conversations he has overheard. The best bit was when he said lisa and her cronnies never said anything against halfwit, charlie is just pathetic

In fact this whole series of big brother is pathetic!!

Marzy
09-08-2009, 09:25 PM

You really did not understand exactly what happened, did you?!.

I think you will find Freddie owned Charlie.

Freddie did not bring charlie into it at all.

Freddie was not slating Sophie. He said he got bad vibes from Sophie due to her being upset over finding the ciggarettes, Not that he got bad vibes as in a nasty person.

Sheesh some people just don't listen properley.

Charlie was completely out of order.

delta
09-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Charlie took it to him and more than held is own.

Freddie contradicts himself all the time.

halfacrown
09-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Patricia4
Originally posted by kazanne

Charlie was awful tonight and talk about telling lies.:devil:

It's back to people shouting at Freddie because he expressed an opinion. It's not Charlie's place to tell him what he should think about Sophie or anyone else. On top of it, Charlie’s lies were outrageous.

Marzy
09-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by jegmeister
Anyone who thought he was owned obviously wasn't watching it properly.

Charlie was a complete idiot - jumping into a conversation which had nothing to do with him and then not allowing Freddie to speak. And at the end he backtracked.

Complete and utter tw*t.

Freddie handled it brilliantly - "yes, I'm this evil mastermind" sarcastically and then " hands up - you got me".

That was reallly owning Charlie who ended up looking like a jabbering idiot.

I would give up trying to explain if i were you. Some people are to stupid to even understand, either that or they don't care whether Charlie was right or wrong. I think the latter!!

J-Rock
09-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Delta - what?? Charlie contradicted himself throughout - including apologising to Freddie afterwards....

bebopalula
09-08-2009, 09:31 PM
charlie was a complete plank and most of what he said were words he d heard lisa spout, i used to like charliei , i was very dissapointed with him

j20211
09-08-2009, 09:33 PM
FREDDIE AND BEA OUT!!!!!!!!

J-Rock
09-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Bepopalula - yes, I was thinking that - it sounded like a Lisa tirade coming through Charlie's mouth...

I don't think Freddie was perfect, but he was just trying to explain the situation to Marcus

MonkeyDoodle
09-08-2009, 09:35 PM

Sh*t-Wits face was priceless!!" All his double speak babble and "Dude, Dude, Dude" garbage :yuk: for once he could not control people with all his incessant blabbing, which he uses to wear people down.

Yeah, the "people" love you freddie

we'll see how much when you get evicted and booooed:cheer:

Half-Past-Sree
09-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Halfwit can't have a convesation without making animal noises throughout.

camertone
09-08-2009, 09:53 PM
freddie is liar, two faced, fake, arrogant, weirdo!
get him out and he'll be shocked!
he thinks he already won bb!

fallenkal
09-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Charlie... I love you for wiping that stupid smug smile off Halfwit's face. Honestly, after Marcus gets evicted I'll probably be backing Charlie.

h3llb1tch
09-08-2009, 10:00 PM
I have never been a Charlie fan but he did OWN Halfwit tonight.

Charlie is not the sharpest pencil in the box but despite lacking the articulateness of Halfwit, he more than managed to get his point across.

Halfwit is OBSESSED by gameplans, he constantly launches character assassinations against Lisa (which people tend to overlook because she is universally unpopular.)

But Halfwit's most irritating propaganda is that Lisa plots and schemes and CONTROLS the minds of others.

What utter bollox.
It was Halfwit and Bea, sitting at the bus stop, attempting to INFLUENCE NOMINATIONS against poor David, all because David is proving too popular and funny for their liking.

If you can't see Halfwit for the plotter and schemer he is.... I can only imagine you've been watching with your eyes closed and your tv set on mute...

offelia
09-08-2009, 10:02 PM
love u charlie