PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Charlie: "It upsets me when people don't get along"

shash
09-08-2009, 09:02 PM
[splutter] well, now the whole house is not getting along, largely because of your performance.

Great highlights show tonight though :laugh2:

WAYNEEBRUM
10-08-2009, 09:34 AM
lol ye he knows exactly what hes doing.Queen bitch is Charlie.

a48
10-08-2009, 09:47 AM
No Charlie what you should be saying is I hate it when people get along so I'm going to cause trouble then deny I'm doing anything wrong start trouble and then walk away from it he's the biggest con man in the house

Chels
10-08-2009, 09:48 AM
Ironic isn't it :laugh:

luminoussun
10-08-2009, 09:48 AM
the fools he ignore all his faults make me laugh.
I like marcus but i see his faults and except them as part of him.
But charlie fans think his sh1t smells of roses

a48
10-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Nice one about the roses and Charlies got a garden full of them what a plonker he is

karezza
10-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Charlie is a stealth bully who is doing Lisa's dirty work.

Do not let this evil bitch win.

Daisys
12-08-2009, 09:54 AM
It upsets him so much that when Bea was having a go at Freddie at the bus stop the other night, Charlie could be seen crawling out of the pool and running into the house to tell Lisa and David to go outside and watch it. Of course he then joined them so he didn't miss anything too.

I know Bea is evil, but Charlie is worse in a way because he is too, but he manages to fool some people. :mad:

Marc
12-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by WAYNEEBRUM
lol ye he knows exactly what hes doing.Queen bitch is Charlie.

karezza
12-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Charlie is doing Lisa's dirty work. Lisa sits in the background smoking while Son of Lisa stirs things up.

:mad:

Kazanne
12-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Daisys
It upsets him so much that when Bea was having a go at Freddie at the bus stop the other night, Charlie could be seen crawling out of the pool and running into the house to tell Lisa and David to go outside and watch it. Of course he then joined them so he didn't miss anything too.

I know Bea is evil, but Charlie is worse in a way because he is too, but he manages to fool some people. :mad:

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have noticed that:thumbs:

Zien
12-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Are you telling me that none of the others have the issues you accuse Charlie of having?? Come on guys if I am honest they are all as bad as each other Charlie just ahs the upper hand and probally the most braions out of all of them:banana:

Fendertele
12-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by kazanne
Originally posted by Daisys

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have noticed that:thumbs:

I noticed that one, he slid' out of that pool like a slimey water rat, leaving a trail of "quick come out into the garden, and witness Bea having a go at Freddie" and he reckons he's Charlie Drummand and no-one tells him how to think or what to do.