PDA

View Full Version : So: what do you think this week's "consequences" will be for discussing nominations?

wilful_woodpecker
09-08-2009, 09:03 PM
There was a lot of discussion of nominations on tonight's HL show!!!!

We have already been told there will be "consequences" for everyone.

What do you think that would be?

Or what would you LIKE to happen?

serensilver
09-08-2009, 09:09 PM
if u look on the website bb has take all the luxury food away!! :spin:

Daffodil
09-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Bea MUST be up after that badly disguised attempt to get Dave nominated.

wilful_woodpecker
09-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by serensilver

aha! excellent :tongue:

haven't been over there yet

lorri
09-08-2009, 09:13 PM
don`t know what it will be but here is my idea,Let them nom as normal, dont tell them the results, just say bb will get back to u in due course , then on friday in the live show they should get all the rule breakers on one sofa, the others on another sofa, give then one minute to choose a non rule breaker to leave.and have a clock with the prize money counting down starting from the end of the minute so they can`t refuse to name someone.lol but im just evil

bronaaaa
09-08-2009, 09:16 PM

:hello:
I thought they would just put 'em all up

ohflip
09-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by lorri
don`t know what it will be but here is my idea,Let them nom as normal, dont tell them the results, just say bb will get back to u in due course , then on friday in the live show they should get all the rule breakers on one sofa, the others on another sofa, give then one minute to choose a non rule breaker to leave.and have a clock with the prize money counting down starting from the end of the minute so they can`t refuse to name someone.lol but im just evil

that is with out doubt the best idea ive ever seen posted:banana:

InOne
09-08-2009, 09:18 PM
I think the food being taken away is from Marcus, Freddie and Siavash breaking rules, not because of the noms.

bansheewails
09-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Just put sophie up and make her go! That would please me greatly!

wilful_woodpecker
09-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by InOne
I think the food being taken away is from Marcus, Freddie and Siavash breaking rules, not because of the noms.

it is; just been over and checked all the news

the removal of the luxury food is because of 3 naughty boys, and not the noms talk

rollingstoner
09-08-2009, 10:18 PM
what they should do is let everyone nominate as usual then the next day sit everyone down and show them the nominations. because if they cant keep their mouths shut about nominations why should BB? :devil::devil: who's with me?

spyro66
09-08-2009, 10:30 PM
I think they hould make them all nominate together on the sofa's with proper reasons..........or even better let them all nominate as usual the play it back to the house as a treat :-))))
NOT all of them up with vote to save again that would really tick me off!!!!

Striptease
09-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Look at the homepage and don't think srsly DUDEEEEEEE

wilful_woodpecker
10-08-2009, 10:14 AM
I hope whatever the consequences are, it's not everyone up again

something with a twist, hopefully.

Maybe nominating in front of everyone that hasn't been done yet this year); but ensuring they have names on cards first, so they can't be influenced by what's going on around them .

Not a massive punishment, I know, but I want something different for them.

And if Siavash or Charlie (most likely candidates) refuse, them anything but putting them up automatically )

Claymores
10-08-2009, 10:16 AM

Nope - that was for the 3 clowns refusing to stay in the jail as their punishment for what did in DR

Claymores
10-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by InOne

oops - missed your post - YES

Josy
10-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by ohflip

that is with out doubt the best idea ive ever seen posted:banana:

I agree :laugh3: if they did this it could save this years BB for me, it would be great :laugh3::laugh3:

mcka
10-08-2009, 10:24 AM

Oh I like the way you think bwahahaha :joker::hello::cheer2::tongue:

eezamana
10-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Put them all up with a public vote to evict this time, then have a double eviction. Bye Bye Bea & Lisa. Bea will especially hate this because she'll have to share the limelight at the interview or even better don't give them an interview just put them on the bus home like they did with Beinazeer(spelling?):laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: