PDA

View Full Version : Sophie 's pulled a vanessa BB6 !!!!!!!!

GoldHeart
09-08-2009, 09:04 PM
BREAKING NOMINATION RULES!!!!! :bored::rolleyes: , so that means they're all up again then for eviction and marcus knows it :laugh2: . why did she have to do that! :shocked:

Patricia4
09-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Because her head is full of crap.

Brad.
09-08-2009, 09:05 PM
shes a right ****king idiot cos she knew the consequences whereas marcus and siavash didnt.

dylissimo
09-08-2009, 09:06 PM
They're not all gonna be up.. they lost their luxury shopping I think.. better to have proper nominations this week!

LaLaLand
09-08-2009, 09:06 PM
I doubt they're going to put them all up two weeks running... they MUST do something diff to add interest.

Well... I hope not...

GoldHeart
09-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Jonnii
I doubt they're going to put them all up two weeks running... they MUST do something diff to add interest.

Well... I hope not... BB prob will cause for weeks now hm's have been put up regarding any rule break!!!!! :rolleyes: untill they introduced the Jail :laugh2:

bansheewails
09-08-2009, 09:08 PM
No Sophie thought she would be up for nomination for the cigerette thing so she purposely said that in the mistaken belief that Marcus caused everyone to go up last week.

Sophie is looking out for herself, she sits, her and charlie stirring the cauldron! But she now thinks she has saved herself but I would vote her out over lisa this week.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::n ono::nono::nono::nono:

santaa
09-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Maybe she thinks they will all be up but Idoubt it. BB cant do that again. People would really turn away because saving would not result in what the voters want. BBmay put them all up to vote out depending on nominations outcome.I suspect htey may withdraw some priviledge

tjrobb79
09-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Sophie should have gone to marcus directly but chose to oust him in front of his so called friends.

Sophie then says that she will be perceived as a bitch and asks siavash and marcus to nominate her.

Conclusion - Sophie is as thick as pig s**t, she wanted to start a fight and wanted to get the whole house up for eviction again.

What a bunch of losers big brother chose this year.Is this the best the UK has to offer?

GoldHeart
09-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by dylissimo
They're not all gonna be up.. they lost their luxury shopping I think.. better to have proper nominations this week! i guess we'll have to wait and see :rolleyes: . by the way nice pic cant be you? :laugh2::wink:

*mazedsalv**
09-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Every single one of them have broken the nomination rules.

brian3
09-08-2009, 09:39 PM
She has yet to go into the DR and say "got a bit of gossip"

IndigoJo
09-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by bansheewails
No Sophie thought she would be up for nomination for the cigerette thing so she purposely said that in the mistaken belief that Marcus caused everyone to go up last week.

Sophie is looking out for herself, she sits, her and charlie stirring the cauldron! But she now thinks she has saved herself but I would vote her out over lisa this week.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::n ono::nono::nono::nono:

AS WOULD I!!!

I have gone RIGHT OFF of Sophie lately, she aligns herself with the most popular bunch every week! Why was she all "Go Marcus we love you" when Noirin was up??? Then as SOON as Noirin was out she went back to stir it up with Lisa. At least Lisa is consistent and doesn't flip flop around! Lisa has just gained some ground with me, and that is a bit scary!

:yuk: