PDA

View Full Version : Even Tho Charlie Has Gossiped ............

GoldHeart
09-08-2009, 09:06 PM
i still loved everything he said to freddie cause he was right :laugh3::thumbs2: , i laughed aswell when he imitated freddie "DUDE CAN YOU NOT SEE !!!" :laugh3::bigsmile:

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by GoldHeart
i still loved everything he said to freddie cause he was right :laugh3::thumbs2: , i laughed aswell when he imitated freddie "DUDE CAN YOU NOT SEE !!!" :laugh3::bigsmile:

No he wasn't right ,he lied or is that ok with you?charley made himself look a right tit tonight,he hasn't got the intelligence to listen to anyones else view he just rabbits on and on,a bit like a Duracell battery really

Patricia4
09-08-2009, 09:09 PM
I did'nt laugh because he's a big slime ball.

GoldHeart
09-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
Originally posted by GoldHeart

No he wasn't right ,he lied or is that ok with you?charley made himself look a right tit tonight,he hasn't got the intelligence to listen to anyones else view he just rabbits on and on,a bit like a Duracell battery really yeah he doesn go on a bit but he was right about freddie tho come on!!!!!! :thumbs2::laugh2:

Sir_Diary_of_Roomus
09-08-2009, 09:10 PM
He made little to no sense, it was just a rant that made him look a thick idiot.

Daffodil
09-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Why does Freddie keep saying that bloody Americanism 'dooood'?? It gets my goat... :pat:

Caramel77
09-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Charlie LOVES the sound of his own voice, and then the dismissive 'don't talk to me' at the end when he was the one constantly bringing up the subject. GRRR Can't stand him