PDA

View Full Version : Slimy Mucus slid out of that one

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Did anyone else notice Mucus`s tactics there ? He completely changed the blame of HIM being a thief to Sophie,Bea,Freddie...anyone but him ,IF HE had not stole in the 1st place this argument would never have happened ,The source of the trouble Mucus got totally lost in the night ,just as he planned but he DID steal and I hope the hm8s remember this IF they get chance to nominate ,what a dirty slimy ,sly knobhead he is :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Adamw92
09-08-2009, 09:07 PM
and everytime he's been up everyone has let him stay in, he gets away with far too much

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Adamw92
and everytime he's been up everyone has let him stay in, he gets away with far too much Not for much longer :nono:

Adamw92
09-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
and everytime he's been up everyone has let him stay in, he gets away with far too much Not for much longer :nono:

It's too late now, he's never gonna go, BB just keep fixing it everytime he's up so that the whole house is up, the chance to get him out is gone

google
09-08-2009, 10:22 PM

I think the others are scared of him so he gets away with everything

BigBrotherfan4ever
09-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Did anyone else notice Mucus`s tactics there ? He completely changed the blame of HIM being a thief to Sophie,Bea,Freddie...anyone but him ,IF HE had not stole in the 1st place this argument would never have happened ,The source of the trouble Mucus got totally lost in the night ,just as he planned but he DID steal and I hope the hm8s remember this IF they get chance to nominate ,what a dirty slimy ,sly knobhead he is :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Well said:thumbs:

Smugington
09-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Marcus, the true irrepresible dark horse, evaded this situation to upmost perfection.

rayheartbliss
09-08-2009, 10:26 PM
he was friends with bea and charlie, and got dissapointed because they were dissapointed that he did something wrong!

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:26 PM

It's too late now, he's never gonna go, BB just keep fixing it everytime he's up so that the whole house is up, the chance to get him out is gone We have the sheer joy of knowing he will NEVER win bb10 ,and will go back to his sad little life with Mummy reading his comics and $hagg!ng his blow up doll ,having made himself a laughing stock on tv and being outed as a thief ,sheer bliss

cassieparis
09-08-2009, 10:27 PM
No I disagree.
Bea sumed it up, but as usual was very 2 faced about it with her grovelling.
She said something like .........Marcus does something wrong gets caught and now everyone else is to blame.

She knows his game!
As do many on the inside and outside of the house.

The facts are Marcus stole fags to use as barter at best or to deprive Lisa at the very worst. POWER HUNGRY

Smugington
09-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Marcus isn't exactly a "laughing stock". I'm sure many of you would like another Rachel Rice, but to be honest, I don't care who wins anymore, Marcus has produced his own legacy on reality tv.

BigBrotherfan4ever
09-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by cassieparis
No I disagree.
She said something like .........Marcus does something wrong gets caught and now everyone else is to blame.

She knows his game!

The facts are Marcus stole fags to use as barter at best or to deprive Lisa at the very worst. POWER HUNGRY :thumbs:

headaball
09-08-2009, 10:29 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

The facts are Marcus stole fags to use as barter at best or to deprive Lisa at the very worst. POWER HUNGRY

He never stole a thing.

google
09-08-2009, 10:29 PM

It's too late now, he's never gonna go, BB just keep fixing it everytime he's up so that the whole house is up, the chance to get him out is gone We have the sheer joy of knowing he will NEVER win bb10 ,and will go back to his sad little life with Mummy reading his comics and $hagg!ng his blow up doll ,having made himself a laughing stock on tv and being outed as a thief ,sheer bliss

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :thumbs::bigsmile:

a_2009
09-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Well in terms of playing the situation to turn it around in to his favour, he couldn't have done a better job. I watched the whole discussion he had with Bea and Soph last night on lf, he was pretty manipulative, and very arrogant. Markus doesn't seem to be able to hold his hands up and say 'yeah, i screwed up', it's always someone else fault, or he relentlessly tried to justify his actions and put a possitive spin on things by saying he did it for the good of the house, or in the case of the fags...he took them for Bea. Don't like him as a person one bit, he has made for interesting viewing in a perverse kind of way.

BBmassive
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

The facts are Marcus stole fags to use as barter at best or to deprive Lisa at the very worst. POWER HUNGRY I would have wanted to know EXACTLY why he stole them

Brad.
the OP is all wrong.

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by headaball
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

He never stole a thing. FFS :rolleyes:

JustKaz
09-08-2009, 10:31 PM
He was slimey, when first approach about it, he turned on bea saying she ruined a suprise as they were a present for her? or did i miss hear that?

He kept very quiet and acted like he was caught red handed, few mins later he started to change to how he kept them back for everyone.

Later again when he had more time to think about the situation, he went in looking for the row.

He is a non smoker he shouln't have stashed the fags, and yets he had a go about David pinching butter, hmmmm

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Smugington
Marcus isn't exactly a "laughing stock". I'm sure many of you would like another Rachel Rice, but to be honest, I don't care who wins anymore, Marcus has produced his own legacy on reality tv. Hes not a laughing stock ? are you serious ,the village idiot is a freak of nature

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by JustKaz
He was slimey, when first approach about it, he turned on bea saying she ruined a suprise as they were a present for her? or did i miss hear that?

He kept very quiet and acted like he was caught red handed, few mins later he started to change to how he kept them back for everyone.

Later again when he had more time to think about the situation, he went in looking for the row.

He is a non smoker he shouln't have stashed the fags, and yets he had a go about David pinching butter, hmmmm :thumbs: dead right

philmurph
09-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Did anyone else notice Mucus`s tactics there ? He completely changed the blame of HIM being a thief to Sophie,Bea,Freddie...anyone but him ,IF HE had not stole in the 1st place this argument would never have happened ,The source of the trouble Mucus got totally lost in the night ,just as he planned but he DID steal and I hope the hm8s remember this IF they get chance to nominate ,what a dirty slimy ,sly knobhead he is :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Marcus knows if the house mates get a chance to nominate, he's up, why do you think he was breaking all the rules today he thinks the whole house will go up and he'll stand a better chance of staying

Smugington
09-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Smugington
Marcus isn't exactly a "laughing stock". I'm sure many of you would like another Rachel Rice, but to be honest, I don't care who wins anymore, Marcus has produced his own legacy on reality tv. Hes not a laughing stock ? are you serious ,the village idiot is a freak of nature

Laughing stock generally means that the majority of people laugh at him, yet he has alot of supporters, sure, you have your opinion, but you shouldn't assume everybody else shares it.

google
09-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by JustKaz

He is a non smoker he shouln't have stashed the fags, and yets he had a go about David pinching butter, hmmmm

He got caught out and made **** up

headaball
09-08-2009, 10:37 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

Why am I getting the rolly eyes? Explain how he stole them when bb even said tonight, "Three nights ago, housemates had a party where Big Brother provided them with alcohol and cigarettes to share among themselves"?

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by philmurph
Did anyone else notice Mucus`s tactics there ? He completely changed the blame of HIM being a thief to Sophie,Bea,Freddie...anyone but him ,IF HE had not stole in the 1st place this argument would never have happened ,The source of the trouble Mucus got totally lost in the night ,just as he planned but he DID steal and I hope the hm8s remember this IF they get chance to nominate ,what a dirty slimy ,sly knobhead he is :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Marcus knows if the house mates get a chance to nominate, he's up, why do you think he was breaking all the rules today he thinks the whole house will go up and he'll stand a better chance of staying Just as he did last week ,sly bar steward

boomoo
09-08-2009, 10:38 PM
And why exactly were housemates given so many packets of cigarettes at £5 a time.

It is unfair to other housemates who do not get extras to replace the cigs. That was part of his reasoning.
He saw that the smokers had cigs and asked whose they were. I just wish he could have been certain he gave the 2nd packet to Bea on the night.
He picked up the cigs, he did not steal from anyone, and he wanted to use them as barter.

Bea was hideous. What an actress and even bad at that.
He was right to say he was disappointed with Freddie. He said he had changed since Bea came in.
He will find out shortly just what an idiot Bea has made of him.

google
09-08-2009, 10:40 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

Why am I getting the rolly eyes? Explain how he stole them when bb even said tonight, "Three nights ago, housemates had a party where Big Brother provided them with alcohol and cigarettes to share among themselves"?

Big brother provided them with cigarettes and alcohol to SHARE not to hide from one another.

BBmassive
Originally posted by boomoo
And why exactly were housemates given so many packets of cigarettes at £5 a time.

It is unfair to other housemates who do not get extras to replace the cigs. That was part of his reasoning.
He saw that the smokers had cigs and asked whose they were. I just wish he could have been certain he gave the 2nd packet to Bea on the night.
He picked up the cigs, he did not steal from anyone, and he wanted to use them as barter.

He was right to say he was disappointed with Freddie. He said he had changed since Bea came in.
He will find out shortly just what an idiot Bea has made of him. BS! he never even mentioned the price of them and its eff all to do with him

Brad.
Did anyone else notice Mucus`s tactics there ? He completely changed the blame of HIM being a thief to Sophie,Bea,Freddie...anyone but him ,IF HE had not stole in the 1st place this argument would never have happened ,The source of the trouble Mucus got totally lost in the night ,just as he planned but he DID steal and I hope the hm8s remember this IF they get chance to nominate ,what a dirty slimy ,sly knobhead he is :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Marcus knows if the house mates get a chance to nominate, he's up, why do you think he was breaking all the rules today he thinks the whole house will go up and he'll stand a better chance of staying Just as he did last week ,sly bar steward

Theres no need to be so angry and offensive about one HM ffs :rolleyes: (just thought I'd give you a rolleyes because it seems to be your favourite smiley :bigsmile:)

Combo
Marcus has grown on me. I think he understands that the house is bollox and boring and it needs livening up, he's certainly doing his job correctly. He's entertaining.

Brad.
09-08-2009, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Combo
Marcus has grown on me. I think he understands that the house is bollox and boring and it needs livening up, he's certainly doing his job correctly. He's entertaining.

great post combo, welcome to the forum

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by google
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

Big brother provided them with cigarettes and alcohol to SHARE not to hide from one another. Its not rocket science to know the cigs were for the smokers ,Mucus is a NON smoker ,so not his property ,therefore he STOLE them ....fact

headaball
09-08-2009, 10:42 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

Big brother provided them with cigarettes and alcohol to SHARE not to hide from one another.

The rest got their SHARE. Marcus claimed a spare packet. He could hide them up his arse if he wanted.

google
09-08-2009, 10:43 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

Its not rocket science to know the cigs were for the smokers ,Mucus is a NON smoker ,so not his property ,therefore he STOLE them ....fact

Exactly! he hid them for selfish reasons he is a control freak

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Bradley.

Theres no need to be so angry and offensive about one HM ffs :rolleyes: (just thought I'd give you a rolleyes because it seems to be your favourite smiley :bigsmile:) Bradley , I have as much right to hate mummys little soldier as YOU have to like him ..this is a forum ,this is the real world ,and my fav smilie is this one :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:46 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

The rest got their SHARE. Marcus claimed a spare packet. He could hide them up his arse if he wanted. No he could not :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:( for you bradley ):wink:

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:47 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

Its not rocket science to know the cigs were for the smokers ,Mucus is a NON smoker ,so not his property ,therefore he STOLE them ....fact

Exactly! he hid them for selfish reasons he is a control freak He THINKS hes a control freak maybe due to an overbearing Mummy ,when really he is a village idiot

headaball
09-08-2009, 10:48 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

The rest got their SHARE. Marcus claimed a spare packet. He could hide them up his arse if he wanted. No he could not :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:( for you bradley ):wink:

Come on then, why not? You better not give me the rolly eyes again!

Brad.

Theres no need to be so angry and offensive about one HM ffs :rolleyes: (just thought I'd give you a rolleyes because it seems to be your favourite smiley :bigsmile:) Bradley , I have as much right to hate mummys little soldier as YOU have to like him ..this is a forum ,this is the real world ,and my fav smilie is this one :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

That is quite right, you do have equal rights to hate him as much as i like him but you express your views in a very angry way and you seem to be quite an angry person. i get the vibe from you that i couldnt have a debate with you, so I have no time for you.

google
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

The rest got their SHARE. Marcus claimed a spare packet. He could hide them up his arse if he wanted.

Hiding cigarettes is not what i call claming the cigarettes if he wanted to claim them he should have told everyone he was being sneaky

Brad.
09-08-2009, 10:49 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

Hiding cigarettes is not what i call claming the cigarettes if he wanted to claim them he should have told everyone he was being sneaky

He is allowed to take them.. anyway, he said they were a present for bea

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:50 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

Come on then, why not? You better not give me the rolly eyes again! W.A.T.C.H. M.Y. F.I.N.GE.R.S( are you keeping up ) t.h.e.y w.e.r.e. n.o.t. h.i.s :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::wink:

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:50 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

He is allowed to take them.. anyway, he said they were a present for bea They were not his to give to anyone

philmurph
09-08-2009, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by boomoo

He will find out shortly just what an idiot Bea has made of him. As Lisa and David don't drink very much i think their entitled to a pack of cigs and as long as your not paying for them you shouldn't let it worry your little head:pat:

google
09-08-2009, 10:52 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

He is allowed to take them.. anyway, he said they were a present for bea

A present for Bea :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :pat:

BBmassive
That is quite right, you do have equal rights to hate him as much as i like him but you express your views in a very angry way and you seem to be quite an angry person. i get the vibe from you that i couldnt have a debate with you, so I have no time for you.
Bradley son ...the feeling is mutual :whistle:

Brad.
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

Come on then, why not? You better not give me the rolly eyes again! W.A.T.C.H. M.Y. F.I.N.GE.R.S( are you keeping up ) t.h.e.y w.e.r.e. n.o.t. h.i.s :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::wink:

That was HORRIBLY patronising. i have no respect for you anymore.

Brad.
09-08-2009, 10:53 PM

nice comeback..

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:54 PM
A present for Bea

This was one of the biggest load of bs ever on bb

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:55 PM

nice comeback.. Thank you young man :flowers:

Brad.
A present for Bea

your fave is Lisa, she is the biggest load of BS on BB.

headaball
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

Sharing means everybody gets a piece. Everybody got theirs and Marcus took what was left.

BBmassive
A present for Bea

your fave is Lisa, she is the biggest load of BS on BB. :pat:

google
09-08-2009, 10:56 PM
A present for Bea

Yeah what a pathetic excuse.

rayheartbliss
09-08-2009, 10:57 PM
A present for Bea

your fave is Lisa, she is the biggest load of BS on BB. :pat: actually marcus is the biggest load of B***S*** i mean literally.

Brad.
09-08-2009, 10:57 PM
A present for Bea

your fave is Lisa, she is the biggest load of BS on BB. :pat:

Expand on the reasons of why lisa is your fave, instead of being patronising :rolleyes:

google
09-08-2009, 10:58 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

Sharing means everybody gets a piece. Everybody got theirs and Marcus took what was left.

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 10:58 PM

PLEASE dont tell you believe this it true because i truly dont think you do

Brad.
09-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
A present for Bea

your fave is Lisa, she is the biggest load of BS on BB. :pat: actually marcus is the biggest load of B***S*** i mean literally.

OK :bigsmile:

cassieparis
09-08-2009, 11:00 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

DENIAL a defense mechanism to protect us from uncomfortable or unacceptable truths :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
BB gives h/m's hetrosexual male porn mags TO SHARE. Charlie stashes it under his bed cos he's sexual interested in girls

BB gives h/m's alcohol TO SHARE. Hira stashes it under her bed cos as a muslim she gets slaughtered but only on weekends.

BB gives h/m's cigarettes TO SHARE Marcus stashes it under his bed cos he's got a 20 a day habit!!!

FFS :rolleyes:

jgfrise
09-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Yeah right - a present for Bea. Like he used the cans of cider to get at Noirin. He is slimy, hideous, perverted piece of s..t! He ran into that party room and stuffed sandwiches into his revolting mouth before anybody had even sat down. How the hell he has lasted this long is beyond me, and how he ever passed the audition process is unbelievable. He is the most inarticulate person I have ever seen using the F word continually due to his lack of vocabulary. Can't wait to see the back of this toenail eating, nose picking, hair trimming waste of space:conf:

headaball

PLEASE dont tell you believe this it true because i truly dont think you do

R Kelly appreciation night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16FdJrrAWSo

google
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

Yes sharing does mean everyone should get a piece so why did Marcus not share them out to everyone Sophie said she wanted some instead Marcus hid them

headaball
09-08-2009, 11:03 PM
No I disagree.

She knows his game!

DENIAL a defense mechanism to protect us from uncomfortable or unacceptable truths :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
BB gives h/m's hetrosexual male porn mags TO SHARE. Charlie stashes it under his bed cos he's sexual interested in girls

BB gives h/m's alcohol TO SHARE. Hira stashes it under her bed cos as a muslim she gets slaughtered but only on weekends.

BB gives h/m's cigarettes TO SHARE Marcus stashes it under his bed cos he's got a 20 a day habit!!!

FFS :rolleyes:

Lisa and David are aliens.

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 11:04 PM
He then went on to lecture the wrongs about smoking and MADE OUT he stole them for the hm8s own good !! what a total effin idiot !! :joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

google
09-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by jgfrise
Yeah right - a present for Bea. Like he used the cans of cider to get at Noirin. He is slimy, hideous, perverted piece of s..t! He ran into that party room and stuffed sandwiches into his revolting mouth before anybody had even sat down. How the hell he has lasted this long is beyond me, and how he ever passed the audition process is unbelievable. He is the most inarticulate person I have ever seen using the F word continually due to his lack of vocabulary. Can't wait to see the back of this toenail eating, nose picking, hair trimming waste of space:conf:

Spot on :bigsmile:

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 11:06 PM
I dont get why people feel marcus shouldnt have a share of something that was put there for them to share...

I mean seriously, the guy doesnt smoke, but that doesnt mean when cigarettes are given he shouldnt take any...for whatever reason he wishes...

They were given for housemates to SHARE.

google
09-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by VickyJ
I dont get why people feel marcus shouldnt have a share of something that was put there for them to share...

I mean seriously, the guy doesnt smoke, but that doesnt mean when cigarettes are given he shouldnt take any...for whatever reason he wishes...

But Sophie wanted some (she smokes) but she didnt get a share

headaball
09-08-2009, 11:11 PM

Sophie doesn't smoke. :conf:

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 11:11 PM

They were given for housemates to SHARE. Because this is bb ,the ciggies are few and far between ,they were for the smokers ,what god were they to him ?It showed him to be selfish,petty and nasty ,it did it him no favours

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 11:13 PM

Sophie doesn't smoke. :conf: Neither does he

tintedshadow

well yes marcus did claim the spare packet,the reasoning behind doing so was he figures the rest of the housemates were too greedy so having kept a spare packet they would be thankful to marcus for thinking of them... fact is marcus is in no position to be making such decisions,he is just like any other house mate and does not need to make decisions for the rest..

when marcus was "obsessed" with noirin and that indeed was an unhealthy addiction,he would not allow anyone to tell him to back off noirin as he feels he knew better..so why marcus thinks he can act on behalf of smokers (2of them of which he doesnt even like) is beyond me..

im not sure why he feels the need to be so controlling,perhaps he feels it would give him leverage in the house,whatever his reasoning he was wrong to keep the fags..

google

Check the hls today she said she wanted some cigarettes for herself

headaball
09-08-2009, 11:14 PM

I know but Sophie didn't ask for some did she?

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 11:17 PM

She has never smoked before :conf:

Unless she wanted them for the same reason marcus did...to give to someone else.

In which case, yea, she should have got some also i guess.

But did she ask for any at the time?

Everything they are given should be shared equally I think, to avoid arguements. Non smokers can do what they wish with their share, non drinkers the same.

Obviously not including things they have bought from the shopping list though. Only things BB GIVE them.

Or BB should offer something else to non smokers...as I feel it is a bit unfair that the smokers get more than non...

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by tintedshadow

well yes marcus did claim the spare packet,the reasoning behind doing so was he figures the rest of the housemates were too greedy so having kept a spare packet they would be thankful to marcus for thinking of them... fact is marcus is in no position to be making such decisions,he is just like any other house mate and does not need to make decisions for the rest..

when marcus was "obsessed" with noirin and that indeed was an unhealthy addiction,he would not allow anyone to tell him to back off noirin as he feels he knew better..so why marcus thinks he can act on behalf of smokers (2of them of which he doesnt even like) is beyond me..

im not sure why he feels the need to be so controlling,perhaps he feels it would give him leverage in the house,whatever his reasoning he was wrong to keep the fags.. He maybe planned to bring them out just before nominations ,therefore making the smokers* David,Lisa( not team smug) think he was mr wonderful ,and using them as a type of bribe ,therefore influencing voting again ,it certainly was not for the reason he gave

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 11:18 PM

Unless she wanted them for the same reason marcus did...to give to someone else.

Everything they are given should be shared equally I think, to avoid arguements. Non smokers can do what they wish with their share, non drinkers the same.

Obviously not including things they have bought from the shopping list though. Only things BB GIVE them.

Or BB should offer something else to non smokers...as I feel it is a bit unfair that the smokers get more than non... But it was the way he sneaked them and hid them if it was all above board why not tell the others what he was doing ?

google
09-08-2009, 11:19 PM

Seriously you should take your rose tinted glasses off, you will see a pervy. middle aged fantasist who still lives with his mum (not you, Wankus)

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 11:21 PM
Did anyone else notice Mucus`s tactics there ? He completely changed the blame of HIM being a thief to Sophie,Bea,Freddie...anyone but him ,IF HE had not stole in the 1st place this argument would never have happened ,The source of the trouble Mucus got totally lost in the night ,just as he planned but he DID steal and I hope the hm8s remember this IF they get chance to nominate ,what a dirty slimy ,sly knobhead he is :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Marcus knows if the house mates get a chance to nominate, he's up, why do you think he was breaking all the rules today he thinks the whole house will go up and he'll stand a better chance of staying For the second week running ,im off to bed :kiss:

google
09-08-2009, 11:22 PM
[quote]Originally posted by VickyJ

Im not sure but did Marcus ask?

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 11:22 PM
But it was the way he sneaked them and hid them if it was all above board why not tell the others what he was doing ?

Good point, though if they really were a present for bea, maybe he wanted them to be a surprise?!

I dont know to be honest, his mind is quite weird :laugh:

headaball
09-08-2009, 11:23 PM

Seriously you should take your rose tinted glasses off, you will see a pervy. middle aged fantasist who still lives with his mum (not you, Wankus)

You should change your pissy knickers.

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 11:23 PM

I never said he did. But if sophie had wanted any at the time, rather than just as an afterthough once it turned out marcus had got some, then surely she would have been vocal about it...

google
09-08-2009, 11:25 PM

You should change your pissy knickers.

Knickers? :laugh: Haha you are an idiot :pat:

google
09-08-2009, 11:27 PM

I never said he did. But if sophie had wanted any at the time, rather than just as an afterthough once it turned out marcus had got some, then surely she would have been vocal about it...

Once she found out he hid them she told him she had wanted some (it was on todays hl's)

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 11:28 PM

Once she found out he hid them she told him she had wanted some (it was on todays hl's)

Yes thats what I meant, but if she had actually wanted some at the time, surely she would have said. Or took some, once the smokers already had theirs.

Instead she waits until this is found out., and then makes out that she wanted some.

tintedshadow
09-08-2009, 11:29 PM

Or BB should offer something else to non smokers...as I feel it is a bit unfair that the smokers get more than non...

no what happened was sophie and marcus had a trade off,so sophie had permission to go in to marcus's bedside to get her can of cider or whatever the deal was,and thats when she noticed the aformentioned packet in the drawer,so she questioned marcus as to why a non smoker had them..

she even stated that she could have done the same but there was no reason to have them if she didnt smoke.. so she brought it up to marcus,yet marcus seemed to think he is within his rights to keep the fags on the basis that he was planning to give them to bea to distribute evenly amongst the smokers..

fact is,marcus has no purpose keeping the fags when they could have been of some use to the others,why marcus fans seem to support him on this is just down to not seeing marcus for what he truly is.. he may be entertaining at times but he is far from the paragon of virtue which some make him out to be..

google
09-08-2009, 11:32 PM

Yes thats what I meant, but if she had actually wanted some at the time, surely she would have said. Or took some, once the smokers already had theirs.

Instead she waits until this is found out., and then makes out that she wanted some.

She said she didnt take any because she was thinking about the smokers needing them (i dont remember the exact words she said though its all on the hls today) :bigsmile:

bansheewails
09-08-2009, 11:33 PM
If Marcus had left the cigerettes on the table BB would have taken them away, it wasn't stealing they were there for anyone to take.

He did not go into Lisa/Bea/Freddie/David/Siavash's lockers and take them, he took them from an open table in a room filled with stuff for their use.

That is not stealing nor can Marcus be called a thief.

I can get a definition of stealing from a dictionary for you if you wish?

:bored:

google
09-08-2009, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by bansheewails
If Marcus had left the cigerettes on the table BB would have taken them away, it wasn't stealing they were there for anyone to take.

He did not go into Lisa/Bea/Freddie/David/Siavash's lockers and take them, he took them from an open table in a room filled with stuff for their use.

I think that fact that he hid them says a lot :bored:

bansheewails
09-08-2009, 11:39 PM

Why they all do it every year. they hide biscuits chocolate, beer, crisps and I can't remember which year it was someone hid fruit (probaby bb3 cause the basic rations were dire) If they had run out of cigerettes and marcus had given them to thm then they would have been thankful that he had the presence of mind to do it at the time.

:hugesmile:

tintedshadow
09-08-2009, 11:40 PM

no not stealing,not sure who has accused marcus of theft,but for me the fact remains he does not need to have them in the first place,yes they were on the table so he should have given them to a smoker,as lisa said earlier if she took marcus's lemonade which i gather he likes a fair bit,i dont think he would be too happy do you?

could you imagine bb giving out 10 bottles of lemonade and marcus has a few,so lisa takes one and vows to keep them until marcus has run out of his share because he is greedy?

all the house mates would not allow such a thing to happen to "the irrepressible dark horse" now would they? we would be saying how dare lisa think she can pick and choose who has what and when,so why is it okay for marcus?

google
09-08-2009, 11:45 PM

Why they all do it every year. they hide biscuits chocolate, beer, crisps and I can't remember which year it was someone hid fruit (probaby bb3 cause the basic rations were dire) If they had run out of cigerettes and marcus had given them to thm then they would have been thankful that he had the presence of mind to do it at the time.

:hugesmile:

I agree but i have never liked any of the hm's that have hidden stuff from others as its a bit selfish.
Oh well i guess we will never know why he did it but i do find it weird lol goodnite :bigsmile:

ElProximo
10-08-2009, 12:10 AM
I don't recall Marcus being accused of 'stealing' in that personal property sense of it.
It seems to me that Bea really confronted him with a question something like:
"Marcus.. why do you have cigarettes when those would only go to the people who are smokers?"
I'm not going to watch the whole thing again because its was a test of patience to listen to Marcy going on and on with a big long story about how he was being a hero and they let him down,
but,
It seems to me that nobody ever did suggest he stole it from anyone in particular (in that sense) but why as a non-smoker he took them when they would only be valuable to smokers.
At one point she does ask him "Did it ever cross your mind they might have been Freddys?"
- But Freddy did clarify he was intending to quit smoking at that point.

Marcus is already something of a big joke but this one is just that much worse. Not just because he did hide away some cigarettes,
but,
just how lame he looks trying to rationalise it all, excuse himself, turn it around, brags himself up.
He looks at Bea and says "oh.. ya.. well I was doing that for you" ugh.

For a while it was some comedy to watch the guy getting one-upped and be the joke character I suppose,
but now its just going into the realm of an unbearable little hypocrite who sulks and guilts people.

kistar
10-08-2009, 02:48 AM
get Marcus out! hes such an idiot who thinks hes so clever the man talks so much nonsense ,and he thinks its really cool to break the rules ,its like watching a six year old in the playground.

Shasown
10-08-2009, 03:25 AM
Marcus: Bea will you sit on my lap for 10 ciggies

Bea: F... off Marcus you pervert

Marcus: Lisa will you sit on my lap and wiggle for 10 ciggies

Lisa: F... off perv

Marcus: David.......

Brad.
10-08-2009, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Shasown
Marcus: Bea will you sit on my lap for 10 ciggies

Bea: F... off Marcus you pervert

Marcus: Lisa will you sit on my lap and wiggle for 10 ciggies

Lisa: F... off perv

Marcus: David.......

i thought you liked marcus..

Vicky.
10-08-2009, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by tintedshadow

no not stealing,not sure who has accused marcus of theft,but for me the fact remains he does not need to have them in the first place,yes they were on the table so he should have given them to a smoker,as lisa said earlier if she took marcus's lemonade which i gather he likes a fair bit,i dont think he would be too happy do you?

could you imagine bb giving out 10 bottles of lemonade and marcus has a few,so lisa takes one and vows to keep them until marcus has run out of his share because he is greedy?

all the house mates would not allow such a thing to happen to "the irrepressible dark horse" now would they? we would be saying how dare lisa think she can pick and choose who has what and when,so why is it okay for marcus?

Nobody thought Hira had no right to take her share of the sweets, that she never eats in order to trade them for food.

Why are cigarettes any different?

And Marcus wasnt even going to trade them...just GIVE them...
(Hira fans please dont kick off, it was a valid example)