Genius, how he ended up getting apologies from Sophie and Bea. :laugh3:

Novo
09-08-2009, 09:11 PM
It was great!

Marcus is always in the right

and they should have known this

setanta
09-08-2009, 09:11 PM
he just keeps talking....so evasive..... most of it is gobblidigook though.

InOne
09-08-2009, 09:13 PM
He is a legend, he just sat there while the whole house exploded.

quietman1963
09-08-2009, 09:13 PM
It's I do something wrong and you all apologise to me. Wtf ?

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Sly,nasty,slimy but he will get his comeuppence and i cannot WAIT

Ramsay
09-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by .Andy.
It was great!

headaball
09-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
Sly,nasty,slimy but he will get his comeuppence and i cannot WAIT

You can wait all the way to the final. :thumbs::bigsmile:

Brad.
09-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by .Andy.
It was great!

spot ****king on andy, spot on!!

(edit; haha this is my 2000th post!!!!!! :hello:)

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Thinking what he did was "legend" says more about YOU than you would like to think it did

Brad.
09-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Thinking what he did was "legend" says more about YOU than you would like to think it did

Yes, all people who think he is a legend are halfway to being a legend already, just by thinking he is a great HM!!

eviled2
09-08-2009, 09:30 PM
The Wolverine was well'ard as usual.
Just rolled with the punches, and had them all eating out of his hand at the end of the day.
It's a pity it always happens like that, I would so love to see him have to use the Spoon of Death, just once!:elephant:

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Bradley.

Yes, all people who think he is a legend are halfway to being a legend already, just by thinking he is a great HM!! :yuk: Gross

InOne
09-08-2009, 09:33 PM
The Irrepressible Dark Horse lives on!!!!!!!!!! See Bea give him a hug before she went to bed??? She knows he's the man and that she got owned all over that night. Marcus just sat and chilled and got apologies. Need I say more? Legend!

BigBrotherfan4ever
09-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Sly,nasty,slimy but he will get his comeuppence and i cannot WAIT I really hope so, its not coming quickly enough for my liking, i've not liked the guy since day one:mad:

bbisfun
09-08-2009, 09:36 PM
I lol when he tried to blag it, saying oh no you have ruined the surprise I was going to give it to you as a gift.

Brad.
09-08-2009, 09:36 PM
marcus had the others licking his arsse and apologising by the end of the day lmao

Shasown
09-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by InOne
The Irrepressible Dark Horse lives on!!!!!!!!!! See Bea give him a hug before she went to bed??? She knows he's the man and that she got owned all over that night. Marcus just sat and chilled and got apologies. Need I say more? Legend!

yes just after he said sorry bea, really like you bea and stuff like that

InOne
09-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Shasown

Did not sound too convincing though really did it? Plus he started slagging her off as soon as she went to bed. Keeping Bea content just makes things easier.

Hedgie
09-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Shasown

closely followed by "we're both too clever for our own good sometimes" translated i think it means he knows her game. I could be wrong, but i'm fairly sure.

Smugington
09-08-2009, 10:23 PM
God, he's legendary. Nobody should ever question the irrepresible darkhorse.

InOne
09-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Smugington
God, he's legendary. Nobody should ever question the irrepresible darkhorse.

Too right, they should be honoured that he even wastes his time with those mere mortals.

WOMBAI
10-08-2009, 08:49 AM

Well said:thumbs:

Couldn't agree more!

A legendary pillock more like!!

Bloke is a has-been!

I say - drop the dead donkey!!!!!!!!ha ha

Prole
10-08-2009, 08:53 AM
No one's asked what the bl**dy hell Sophie was doing rooting around hunder Marcus's bed.

ElProximo
10-08-2009, 08:55 AM
-"Marcus, why do you have cigarettes under you bed?"
-"Well.. um.. they were gonna be for you...see.. now you ruined it"

This is what he means by 'irrepressible' because he has such a stupidly complex series of deflective maneuvers, guilt traps, projectors all over his body and the plain stunning ability to just deny and deny.

Bad news for anyone who is hoping to see Marcus get his due on eviction night because his imaginary 'darkhorse' costume really cannot be got at.
Even worse, actually truly sad - Marcus actually thinks this is a good thing to be admired.
Yikes.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
10-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Prole
No one's asked what the bl**dy hell Sophie was doing rooting around hunder Marcus's bed.

She was getting a can of larger from under marcus bed which they had agreed a food/drink swop

Prole
10-08-2009, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Appearance_Of_A_Junky

She was getting a can of larger from under marcus bed which they had agreed a food/drink swop

Without letting Marcus know, presumably. I hope he goes rooting through her knicker draw today... quid pro quo.

WOMBAI
10-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Appearance_Of_A_Junky

Without letting Marcus know, presumably. I hope he goes rooting through her knicker draw today... quid pro quo.

Well you presumed wrong! Marcus said she could go and get it! Assumptions, assumptions! Quick to judge - without even knowing the facts!

Sharmie
10-08-2009, 09:28 AM
I cannot abide Marcus. He is so up his own a.se. The dark horse..........ugh!:yuk::kiss::kiss:

Looking forward to him getting out. I would like to see Bea and Marcus evicted at the same time. :dance::dance::dance:

Shasown
10-08-2009, 10:20 AM
yeah well the irrepressible dark horse has shot himself in the foot stealing cigarettes from the other housemateshiding them away then lying about presents, the probable reason no one really pulled his answers apart is because they didnt want to have to hear his voice or see him if he took a sulk again. I wonder how many nominate him today?

Owning other people yeah right

As for the rule breaking and clever little little stunts he has pulled, if he really doesnt want to be in there why doesnt he just walk, scared of appearing a wuss?

kistar
10-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Hes 35 living with his Mum ,single (obviously),he thinks he knows everything about everything and he swapped a can of lager for 2 of sophies clip in hair extensions,blonde clip in hair extensions.......yep hes a real legend:laugh2:

kistar
10-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Hes 35 living with his Mum ,single (obviously),he thinks he knows everything about everything and he swapped a can of lager for 2 of sophies clip in hair extensions,blonde clip in hair extensions.......yep hes a real legend:laugh2:

kistar
10-08-2009, 11:07 AM