PDA

View Full Version : Charlie thinks Lisa is popular, hence his attack on Freddie.

mist
09-08-2009, 09:12 PM
He has always been in team Lisa and due to outsiders saying she is unpopular, backed off from her. Now she has survived an eviction, he thinks he can gain public support from his attack on Freddie as Freddie was proved wrong.

Charlie had been spoiling for a fight with Freddie all day.

charmingmissc
09-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by mist
He has always been in team Lisa and due to outsiders saying she is unpopular, backed off from her. Now she has survived an eviction, he thinks he can gain public support from his attack on Freddie as Freddie was proved wrong.

:thumbs:

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 09:13 PM
You've hit the nail on the head,i thought that straight away.

mist
09-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
You've hit the nail on the head,i thought that straight away.

Charlie is so transparent. He is also so deperate to win.

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 09:14 PM

Charlie had been spoiling for a fight with Freddie all day. No you don't know he thinks that. You have no idea what is in Housemates minds.

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Utter BS ,he likes her ,she is his mate ,her was defending her as she would him

mist
09-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Twiggy

Charlie had been spoiling for a fight with Freddie all day. No you don't know he thinks that. You have no idea what is in Housemates minds.

How do you know. I have a friend who knows one of the producers.

bansheewails
09-08-2009, 09:16 PM
No, Charlie has been and always will be looking out for number one.

He sees Freddie as his competition, therefore will attack him at every opportunity.

He will highlight every tiny thing Freddie does and blow it out of proportion as he did tonight. He knew it was Marcus' fault about the cigerette but still waited to comment until Freddie has spoken.

He didn't listen to the rather rational explaination Freddie gave but dismissed it by getting louder.

Charlie out now please.

mist
09-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive

Nope he didnt listen he was trying to cause hassle.

mist
09-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by bansheewails
No, Charlie has been and always will be looking out for number one.

He sees Freddie as his competition, therefore will attack him at every opportunity.

He will highlight every tiny thing Freddie does and blow it out of proportion as he did tonight. He knew it was Marcus' fault about the cigerette but still waited to comment until Freddie has spoken.

He didn't listen to the rather rational explaination Freddie gave but dismissed it by getting louder.

Charlie out now please.

I agree.

tramp-stamp
09-08-2009, 09:17 PM
He saw freddies argument with Marcus as an ideal time to stick knives into freddie without Marcus wading in.

Im suprised lisa didnt join in too

rayheartbliss
09-08-2009, 09:19 PM
nah...thats just how he feels...and has felt a long time about freddie..but when freddie got sophie involved charlie just blew out!!!

mist
Originally posted by tramp-stamp
He saw freddies argument with Marcus as an ideal time to stick knives into freddie without Marcus wading in.

Im suprised lisa didnt join in too

Surprised myself.

Fendertele

No He's sh-t scared of her like the rest of team Lisa.

Caramel77
09-08-2009, 09:20 PM

Spot on :thumbs:

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 09:21 PM

Nope he didnt listen he was trying to cause hassle. Freddie the freak was lying to him he was also talking down to him ,yet again provoke trouble

golden
09-08-2009, 09:23 PM
But Charlie also knows how popular Freddie is. Lisa only just survived 1 eviction while Fred survived a lot more...Charlie can do the maths..if he was thinking about the public he would have been on Freddies side. But maybe I'm just defending him cos I agreed with some of the stuff he said to Fred.:shrug:

mist
09-08-2009, 09:24 PM

Nope he didnt listen he was trying to cause hassle. Freddie the freak was lying to him he was also talking down to him ,yet again provoke trouble

How, charlie started it and wouldnt let him speak. :mad:

philmurph
09-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Charlie knows that halftit is/was popular outside the house so why would he jeopardise himself if he didn't believe it to be the true.

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 09:25 PM

But it is wrong when Freddie defends Bea?????he likes her,she is his mate,he defends her as she would him.Isn't it exactly the same?but ok for Charlie but not Freddie,please explain?

Caramel77
09-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by golden
But Charlie also knows how popular Freddie is. Lisa only just survived 1 eviction while Fred survived a lot more...Charlie can do the maths..if he was thinking about the public he would have been on Freddies side. But maybe I'm just defending him cos I agreed with some of the stuff he said to Fed.:shrug:

I'd be surprised if maths was his strong point. On a separate point, I do think it's sad that Freddie can't see through Bea which was what Marcus was trying to say to him before Charlie stuck his oar in

Twiggy
09-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Twiggy

How do you know. I have a friend who knows one of the producers. I know because I AM a producer. :joker:

rayheartbliss
09-08-2009, 09:28 PM

But it is wrong when Freddie defends Bea?????he likes her,she is his mate,he defends her as she would him.Isn't it exactly the same?but ok for Charlie but not Freddie,please explain? no...freddie just lick bea's a***
so even if bea is wrong...he'd try to justify her, charlie was defending he's friends (sophie,lisa)

BBmassive
09-08-2009, 09:28 PM

Nope he didnt listen he was trying to cause hassle. Lets get back to who exactly caused all this ......Mucus ,or have you forgotten ?

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

But it is wrong when Freddie defends Bea?????he likes her,she is his mate,he defends her as she would him.Isn't it exactly the same?but ok for Charlie but not Freddie,please explain? no...freddie just lick bea's a***
so even if bea is wrong...he'd try to justify her, charlie was defending he's friends (sophie,lisa)

Sometimes Lisa and sophie are wrong,Charlie is so far up lisa's ass he can see the sky!!Defending his friends my A$$ he was TRYING to be clever and he failed miserably,LOL

rayheartbliss
09-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

Sometimes Lisa and sophie are wrong,Charlie is so far up lisa's ass he can see the sky!!Defending his friends my A$$ he was TRYING to be clever and he failed miserably,LOL i think thats just what you want to think...cuz you like freddie! ;)

AhmedFan2004
09-08-2009, 09:36 PM

You're right that he dared to say this because he had more faith in less of a backlash. But I don't agree he thinks it'll necessarily gain public support.

It's pretty obvious that Freddie plays the martyr role and is a plotter and schemer himself. He's been bloc voting against Lisa for 2 months.

He called it exactly how it is IMO, Freddie is the only one obsessing about gameplans.

Btw, most forums are just fan-type sites over-ran with bandwagons. General public do not support Freddie, they support Charlie more.

Eg) Facebook: Charlie has 25, 000 + fans, Freddie has 1-1500. And Facebook is a general social utility, illustrating my point about the general public.

AhmedFan2004
09-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Aren't Freddie fans just the worst? Any incident that happens, they will twist it and make it fit their outlook of 'Ultimate Freddie'. They can't just provide an objective viewpoint, or try.

I think that's why most forum posters are Freddie fans, and the non-posters tend to be non-Freddie fans. Non-Freddie fans can't be bothered.

Sophie tops the TiBB poll, yet has few posters. They can't be fussed.

Freddie fans are just like Freddie. Twisting, bobbing and weaving everything to make it fit their outlook. Very deceptive and skilled at it too.

AhmedFan2004
09-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by philmurph
Charlie knows that halftit is/was popular outside the house so why would he jeopardise himself if he didn't believe it to be the true.
Freddie is not popular outside the house at all. He does well on forums because the nerdier segment he appeals to tend to use forums. And moreso, tend to post perception-twisted drivel. Just like their bullying bandwagons and anti-Lisa propoganda from Day One.

General public, don't really care or support Freddie. They'll just see him as cocky, boring, deluded toff like fans of other HMs do.

He hasn't once been cheered significantly on any eviction night, and got booed (albit fairly mildly) last Friday.

Siavash, Charlie and Sophie got cheers. They're the popular ones.

MJBFAN
09-08-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm so sick of the double standards with some people.

I am a Freddie fan..ok.. but he has been getting on my nerves with certain things..but I can understand this even if sometimes I don't condone some of his more can I say smuggish behaviour since Bea walked into the house and though I really cannot stand Bea freddie has made mistakes.

Having said this ... Freddie has endured constant attacks, been ostracised made to feel inferior and unworthy. I could cite examples but they would take over the whole forum. His confidence has hit an all time low and certain manipulators have made him feel special. Can he be blamed for making ONE mistake of laughing at Lisa?

It is okay for Charlie to defend Lisa , but not okay for Freddie to defend Bea.. well there are misconceptions on either of Charlie and Freddies loyalties to both women. We know this..Freddie does not but I really think Charlie does to a certain extent.

Charlie is in it to win it..Freddie from his behaviour today is not. Freddie is concerned with injustices ..real or unreal..Charlie just wants the cash and will go to any exteremes to acheive this.

mist
09-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Charlie thinks HE is so going to win it. NOT.