10-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Thinks he's a rebel now

:joker:

DrunkerThanMoses
10-08-2009, 09:27 PM
:laugh: so intresting

Staceee
10-08-2009, 09:31 PM
He has changed so much, and for the worst. He was so innocent at first now he just looks like an idiot

DrunkerThanMoses
10-08-2009, 09:32 PM
:laugh: please tell me more!

Claymores
10-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Rebel Without a Clue :rolleyes:

DrTheKay
10-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Halfwit can become good again, its disheartening that you judge halfwit who has shown that he can be genuinley kind unlike two-faced imbeciles like charlie who pretend to be good or lisa who is ALWAYS bad.

doody
10-08-2009, 09:34 PM
He's definitely the odd one out in the group.

Staceee
10-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by DrTheKay
Halfwit can become good again, its disheartening that you judge halfwit who has shown that he can be genuinley kind unlike two-faced imbeciles like charlie who pretend to be good or lisa who is ALWAYS bad.

I can't stand the guy

Claymores
10-08-2009, 09:36 PM
It's a Jolly Public School Jape

craigie2405
10-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Exactly what ive been saying all along. Put him up against siavash and watch the dweeb squeal. Get freddie out!

Angus
10-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Staceee
Thinks he's a rebel now

compared to Lisa's gang who are all a load of whinging pussies, he is a mega rebel - but so long as he's pissing them all off GOOD.:laugh2: Ain't payback a bitch?:whistle:

Staceee
10-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by craigie2405
Exactly what ive been saying all along. Put him up against siavash and watch the dweeb squeal. Get freddie out!

I think he'd lose an eviction against a few people now

AhmedFan2004
10-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Thinks he's a rebel now

Utter loser, and I'm glad tonight's HL show royally made it blindingly obvious what a loser he was. I'm so glad, Bea royally exposed him, highlighted his flaws and Halfwit went tumbling to bed, apologising.

Game Over Halfwit, can't wait for the general public (minus the pathetic forum nerd bandwagoners on here who spam to try and save him) to boot his arse out soon!

Lisa will be in the final, nothing Halfwit's loser nerd liar fans can do about it.

And he won't win, tough shvt, I'm happy his loser fans will be upset.

Bea killed Halfwit off tonight. Fantastic. :spin2:

Staceee
10-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Thinks he's a rebel now

Utter loser, and I'm glad tonight's HL show royally made it blindingly obvious what a loser he was. I'm so glad, Bea royally exposed him, highlighted his flaws and Halfwit went tumbling to bed, apologising.

Game Over Halfwit, can't wait for the general public (minus the pathetic forum nerd bandwagoners on here who spam to try and save him) to boot his arse out soon!

Lisa will be in the final, nothing Halfwit's loser nerd liar fans can do about it.

And he won't win, tough shvt, I'm happy his loser fans will be upset.

Bea killed Halfwit off tonight. Fantastic. :spin2:

Bea may be a bitch but she's a clever girl

Combo
11-08-2009, 12:06 AM
I quite like the new Freddy, he's funny. Marcus, Siavash and Halfwit are all entertaining, without them, this years BB would be nothing.

DrTheKay
11-08-2009, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Claymores
Rebel Without a Clue :rolleyes: . Hahaha!did u come up with that itself?!?! :eyeroll: They are mean ALL the time yet u guys never complain about lisa's group, and they drove halfwit to do ONE bad thing

Staceee
11-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Combo
I quite like the new Freddy, he's funny. Marcus, Siavash and Halfwit are all entertaining, without them, this years BB would be nothing.

I like Marcus and Siavash but Freddie is past his sell by date, he is all over the place at the moment, he is very easily influenced and was enjoying the feeling of being in the 'cool gang' in tonights HLs

Staceee
11-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by DrTheKay
Rebel Without a Clue :rolleyes: . Hahaha!did u come up with that itself?!?! :eyeroll: They are mean ALL the time yet u guys never complain about lisa's group, and they drove halfwit to do ONE bad thing

You can't blame Freddies actions on Lisa forever

Kazanne
11-08-2009, 12:12 AM
Some of you sound like the spiteful kids in a playground that wont let one kid play just because he is different,you should be ashamed,its,ok not to like someone but some are taking the 'Freddie' thing too far,what exactly has he done to warrant such venom?he's done nothing the others haven't.Stop acting like childish morons

Kazanne
11-08-2009, 12:16 AM
It's a Jolly Public School Jape

LOL from that remark ,you've shown just utter jealousy,eat your heart out,it's my guess freddie is a far better person than you.

Staceee
11-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by kazanne
Some of you sound like the spiteful kids in a playground that wont let one kid play just because he is different,you should be ashamed,its,ok not to like someone but some are taking the 'Freddie' thing too far,what exactly has he done to warrant such venom?he's done nothing the others haven't.Stop acting like childish morons

'Warrant such venom'
:laugh2:

are you even referring to me?