PDA

View Full Version : Nice edit: no aftermath to that talk at the end.

Sir_Diary_of_Roomus
10-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Where Lisa and a couple of her sidekicks recruited Bea and talked about Freddie behind his back.

anti-Fan
10-08-2009, 10:10 PM
is thgat wat happened?

J-Rock
10-08-2009, 10:13 PM
That's why some of use were posting LF dialogue last night because we knew it would be edited - really didn't show the extent of the bitch that is Bea

Vicky.
10-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Ridiculous edit of that last bit, also missed out beas accusing freddie of bullying her...

J-Rock
That's why some of use were posting LF dialogue last night because we knew it would be edited - really didn't show the extent of the bitch that is Bea

J-Rock

nickc25
10-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Why do people post twice all the time?!?!

A lot of people will have missed the live feed and this has been edited to bea's favour massivly.

As soon as bea said she wanted to go to sleep she got up and then Lisa, David and Charlie followed and she was just bitching in the garden. If I hear her say negativity one more time I will scream!! I really hope that the nominations thing is a trick and bea goes this week, she is gotta be one of the most hated housemates ever.

I mean how can you go in, befriend someone and act genuine and the first chance you get you knife him in the back? Only horrible people do that sort of thing and surely she must know she wouldnt win anyway??? Madness.

Kazanne
10-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Yes i watched it last night ,just after the convo at the end Bea went into the garden with lisa,David and charlie and was talking about Freddie,what a great friend she is.........................NOT

MissKittyFantastico
10-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Exactly.

That was a really misleading edit of what actually happened.

Bea actually did a complete character assassination on Freddie for about 20 minutes, accused him of bullying her amongst other things, barely let him get a word in and then got out of bed to be congratulated by Charlie, Lisa and David in the kitchen, who jumped out of beds like they were on fire as soon as they saw Bea leave the bedroom.

nickc25
12-08-2009, 09:58 AM
The thing is, Bea always seems to wait for an audience when she does things. Freddie pulls people to 1 and 1 convo if he wants to chat, so does Marcus and other people do. Why did Bea feel the need not to whisper and to speak very loudly knowing the whole room would listen? She then said she didnt want to talk about it and went outside and the cronies followed and listened to her bitching. You can see Lisa and Davids smug grin too.