PDA

View Full Version : All HMs up for eviction

Ghostinthehouse
11-08-2009, 04:27 PM
You don't think BB is going to let them have their own way with the nominations do you?

The best punishment BB could do over the discussion of nominations was to tell them they can talk about all they like but then let them find out all their scheming and planning will be for nothing! After they have all pitched thier battlelines and upset the house. :laugh:

LOL.

Visage
11-08-2009, 04:30 PM
It's hardly original though, is it.

They did this last week

CaPPa
11-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Yes that would have been funny. Let them talk all they want and then just put them all up each week.

I'm very disapointed that the 'punishment' for Dogface's rule break was being allowed to discuss noms. I was hoping it was going to be that they all had to nominate in front of each other.

Cybele
11-08-2009, 04:33 PM
I've been putting this thought forward for 2 days now. It is the only thing that makes sense.

kellybsblover
11-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Are you a Marcus fan?

Visage
11-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Cybele
I've been putting this thought forward for 2 days now. It is the only thing that makes sense.

What is ?

Putting them all up for eviction ?

Ghostinthehouse
11-08-2009, 04:41 PM
If they don't all go up for eviction they have crushed BB.

Visage
11-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Ghostinthehouse

& if they do all go up for eviction, they are becoming repetitive

Cybele
11-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Visage

What is ?

Yes. It seems to explain why BB said that they can talk about future nominations too. If they can't abide by nomination rules, then revoke the right to nominate.

Claymores
11-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Why do people start nonesense threads????????????? Double eviction vote for USA11 type bollox?

Visage
11-08-2009, 04:57 PM

What is ?

Yes. It seems to explain why BB said that they can talk about future nominations too. If they can't abide by nomination rules, then revoke the right to nominate.

Fair point, but I think with all the rule breaking, the housemates are expecting the punishment to be all up foe eviction. I see BB try to do oppisite what is expected of them as a rule.

They've already put the house up for nomination, so they need to be unpredictable. Throwing something new back into the game IMO

oopaloompa
11-08-2009, 04:58 PM

But letting them talk and plan their nominaions is not a punishment either.

Claymores
11-08-2009, 04:59 PM
It will be a double eviction with a twist that everyone goes into house next door - you read it here first

Visage
11-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by oopaloompa

But letting them talk and plan their nominaions is not a punishment either.

I agree, I just think they should have another kind of punishment, instead of the predictable one of putting them all up.