PDA

View Full Version : Was it wrong to laugh hertily at halfwit last night.

parmnion
12-08-2009, 01:39 PM
:laugh3:

Back on form freddie.

Not before time dude.:elephant:

ElProximo
12-08-2009, 01:52 PM
I must have been in one of those moods because I just about laughed tea through my nose as I passed by (having missed whatever happened first) passed by my screen looking over and to my surprise seeing Freddy under some covers just bawling like a baby lmfao!
What the hell?

Then later I was just marveling at the sheer horror that is Bea and watching her just absolutely DESTROYING him and then... lol.. he says something like "The sound of your voice is now giving me panic attacks" and almost spewed tea at my screen that time.

Yeah.. it was very funny. It wouldn't be so funny if it wasn't that he entirely deserved it and asked for it and kept asking for it.

Also.. just continuously astonished at that nightmare that is Bea. I am serious - that woman is a living nightmare lol!

Chels
12-08-2009, 01:52 PM
I thought Bea was disgusting imo.
Vile, Evil, Ugly pig...

Captain.Remy
12-08-2009, 01:54 PM
I also laughed and I don't feel guilty about it. Everything about him screamed fake so it doesn't bother me, at all.

peacemaker
12-08-2009, 01:55 PM
yes it's wrong to laugh whilst someone is suffering but frankly i couldn't give a toss, if i had that panick attack would freddie care? no, so **** it