PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigo finds out!?

Joe.
12-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Has Rodrigo twigged that it wasn't the real Queen.

After passing his task and talking with other housemates Rodrigo sat in the kitchen with Dogface. Dogface spoke:
"Did you recognise her straight away?" After passing Rodrigo some plates, he was washing up. "No. I thought it was someone else when she first walked in, but it wasn't, she spoke like her majesty!" Sophie gently smiled.
"Have you seen pictures of the Queen?" Asked Sophie.
"Why are you asking these questions?" Asked Rodrigo as Sophie began to walk back into the lounge. An inquizitive look came upon his face.

Hmm...

MissKittyFantastico
12-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Sophie's going to blow it! :laugh:

Claymores
12-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Ask your cousin - she's sure to know :thumbs:

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

Yup...they will all be so obvious...when the best thing to do(for passing the task, not morally) would be to not mention it, unless he brings it up and not ask too many questions...

Joe.
12-08-2009, 06:06 PM
I hope they blow it!

Enid
12-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Sophie is ****ing dumb. :bored:

Claymores
12-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by RachelRiceFan10.0
I hope they blow it!

Any texts or mails from your cousin yet to give us the insider info?

reallynow
12-08-2009, 06:07 PM
LOLOL poor Rodrigo!

BBUK4LYFE
12-08-2009, 06:09 PM
QUESTION

Does Dogfafce know that was not really the queen?

DrTheKay
12-08-2009, 06:10 PM
What a stupid mean girl

yodofrodo
12-08-2009, 06:11 PM
sophie is so stupid!!

if it really was the queen, roderigo would expect the housemates to be enthusiastic and not stop talking about it..so if they wann pass the task thats wut they have to do

SixpackAd
12-08-2009, 06:12 PM
He already knows

Marc
12-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Does he not know what the real queen looks like? He's wanted to meet her for a while now surely he should know what she looks like!

kellybsblover
12-08-2009, 06:31 PM
If Sophie "blows it" it's because she is loyal.... a word most people dont understand.... if it where me and it was my friend in the house I don't care what you offered me I would never do this to them.

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by kellybsblover
If Sophie "blows it" it's because she is loyal.... a word most people dont understand.... if it where me and it was my friend in the house I don't care what you offered me I would never do this to them.

Depends if she 'blows it' intentionally. If she does it by accident, as what looks like is happening her, it isnt out of loyalty, its stupidity.

kellybsblover
12-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by VickyJ

Depends if she 'blows it' intentionally. If she does it by accident, as what looks like is happening her, it isnt out of loyalty, its stupidity.
What I think she's trying to do is giving him signs without telling him.

cookiemonster
i think bb's gonna tell him themselves later on. just to add to the cruelty :rolleyes:

"Out in the Living Area Rodrigo was talking excitedly ten to the dozen. It's a shame that Big Brother will have to burst his bubble later on"

Kazanne
Did Bea pass on a sympathy card for the Queen being that her husband has died so therefor there is no king!!!

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by VickyJ

What I think she's trying to do is giving him signs without telling him.

You are giving her too much credit I think.
Has she really shown herself to be brains of britain so far?

She is too thick to figure this out :bored:

DiamondDogTags
12-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

:laugh: :blush2: