PDA

View Full Version : They Know She's A Spoilt Selfish Cow!!!!!

GoldHeart
12-08-2009, 08:29 PM
siavash &marcus have figured bea out completly!!! :thumbs::thumbs2::laugh2:

aremjay
12-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by GoldHeart

I really hope so - its so difficult to stand up to people like Bea because they seem to be surrounded by a black cloud of ominous threat. Lisa's the same. Who do you think would come out top in a fight between Bea and Lisa? :mad::mad:

mercury
12-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by aremjay

I really hope so - its so difficult to stand up to people like Bea because they seem to be surrounded by a black cloud of ominous threat. Lisa's the same. Who do you think would come out top in a fight between Bea and Lisa? :mad::mad:
Bea for sure!

Adamw92
12-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Let's pray Day 79 see's us watching her walk through that front door! :thumbs:

ZQueen

As much as I loathe that piece of dole scum, I would love to see her beat the absolute **** out of that Bea

santaa

I really hope so - its so difficult to stand up to people like Bea because they seem to be surrounded by a black cloud of ominous threat. Lisa's the same. Who do you think would come out top in a fight between Bea and Lisa? :mad::mad: Bea for sure. S he has taken control.

GoldHeart
12-08-2009, 08:42 PM

I really hope so - its so difficult to stand up to people like Bea because they seem to be surrounded by a black cloud of ominous threat. Lisa's the same. Who do you think would come out top in a fight between Bea and Lisa? :mad::mad: bea seems to hav this huge tactic of playing the victim which is why in the stupid cereal row lisa caved in and begged her to take the frosties cause bea kicked up such a fuss!!!!!!! :shocked::mad:

santaa
12-08-2009, 08:43 PM
How is David going to feel when he hears what Bea has said about him. She is being so chummy. How 2 faced . Hope they twig

GoldHeart
12-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by santaa
How is David going to feel when he hears what Bea has said about him. She is being so chummy. How 2 faced . Hope they twig david will never find out i bet :rolleyes:

BellyButton
12-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by ZQueen

As much as I loathe that piece of dole scum, I would love to see her beat the absolute **** out of that Bea

I'd like to see these two horrible specimens of the human race turn on each other before BB finishes.
Bea has so easily jumped sides. I would love to see her fall out with Lisa and have a mega cat fight with fur flying everywhere. Their lapdog Dave could act as referee. :dance:

aremjay
12-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by BellyButton

I'd like to see these two horrible specimens of the human race turn on each other before BB finishes.
Bea has so easily jumped sides. I would love to see her fall out with Lisa and have a mega cat fight with fur flying everywhere. There lapdog Dave could act as referee. :dance:

Yes!!! Because if the shackles were off Lisa she would quickly turn physical and rip Bea a new one. Bea would be so surprised because she thinks the sound of her voice alone can kill.

BellyButton
12-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by BellyButton

Bea has so easily jumped sides. I would love to see her fall out with Lisa and have a mega cat fight with fur flying everywhere. There lapdog Dave could act as referee. :dance:

Yes!!! Because if the shackles were off Lisa she would quickly turn physical and rip Bea a new one. Bea would be so surprised because she thinks the sound of her voice alone can kill.

Lisa just has to say something NEGATIVE about Bea to light the touch paper on Bea's short fuse.
Someone's gameplan ought to focus on setting up the cat fight and then watching Lisa and Bea hang themselves by being vile to each other.
Lisa would probably win and Bea would go licking her wounds in the DR making out she had done nothing wrong.

chillthefout
12-08-2009, 09:18 PM

LOL!! :joker: