PDA

View Full Version : They think Freddie was being serious

Cloov
12-08-2009, 08:44 PM
The group of ***** think Freddie

- nominated Marcus in a serious, personal manner
- is genuinely confident that Marcus is going to go this week (who would even say that out loud if they believed it?)

Discuss. In fact no, don't discuss, just mourn with me that Big Brother's two only people are being split up this week.

Look at ****ing David loving it in the kitchen there! He's not an original housemate, he's a ****ing nothing (I wouldn't say that about, say, Tom, because he wasn't a ****).

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 08:44 PM
As will the freddie haters on here...prepare for it...

duttydiva
12-08-2009, 08:45 PM
I LOVE FREDDIE

please vote off Marcus

Patricia4
12-08-2009, 08:46 PM
I love Freddie cant stand David.

bbisfun
12-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by VickyJ
As will the freddie haters on here...prepare for it...

Since Bea bent him over and spanked him I am slowly liking the guy again as I suspect is the case for many. Either way Bea the witch group just like bitching.:thumbs:

Cloov
12-08-2009, 08:48 PM
I like both of them (as you probably just read), so it's a lose-lose week for me really. Big brother kind of ends here. Siavash is an okay 3rd-place, but he's still too neutral for me to like all that much.

MaratSafinForever
12-08-2009, 08:49 PM
The darker days of Big Brother are upon us, Freddie and Marcus are running this show.

bbisfun
12-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by MaratSafinForever
The darker days of Big Brother are upon us, Freddie and Marcus are running this show.

They are more entertaining than plebs like Sophie or Rodrigo, Freddie to win I say dear chap.

The_Long_Run
12-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by MaratSafinForever
The darker days of Big Brother are upon us, Freddie and Marcus are ruining this show.

Just a quick note, you made a typo. I've corrected it for you.