PDA

View Full Version : Not good to say that freddie

NONESHALLPASS
12-08-2009, 08:46 PM
I like Freddie but I didnt like what freddie just said, but after marcus saying ok ill go now friday then freddie replied
" yes marcus is going"" as if there was no way in hell marcus will beat him, have some ******ing modesty freddie will you, you want to play it that way fine, now I may bother voting and ill vote your ass out.
There was no need for freddie to say that even if he felt it.
I like freddie but he peed me off saying that :mad:

Dont pi$$ off the marcus fans freddie we will bury you

reallynow
12-08-2009, 08:47 PM
lol AT FU CKING MODESTY LOL

Cybele
12-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Oh get off it. Freddie said that because he knows that MARCUS WANTS TO GO HOME!

Those that claim to be fans of Marcus who want him stay.... that just doesn't make sense. He has been begging to go home.

arsenalforever
12-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Marcus is going

Freddie is now back in to win
so he's been proven right

DrunkerThanMoses
12-08-2009, 08:49 PM
:bored:

Chels
12-08-2009, 08:50 PM
He said it facetiously.
READ THE TONE.

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 08:51 PM
I voted 3 votes for Mucus yesterday ,but after "Mr Cocksure "declared he is unstoppable hes getting 6 votes !! what an arrogant asreh0le

Kazanne
12-08-2009, 08:51 PM
It's pointless telling the freddie haters,they don't want to understand anything where freddie is concerned they just want to post any old rubbish to make him look bad,We know why he said it,but they don't let them get on with it,little trousers fit small behinds and all that!!!!

jtalh2003
12-08-2009, 08:52 PM
he wants to leave

Josy
Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses
:bored:

Indierock&roll
freddie just has to stay!!!!!
the look on beas/lisas and the rest of there faces seriously! he needs to beat them otherwise it will just annoy me

Kazanne
12-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
I voted 3 votes for Mucus yesterday ,but after "Mr Cocksure "declared he is unstoppable hes getting 6 votes !! what an arrogant asreh0le

AND,:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::jok er::joker::joker:We are trembling in our boots

NONESHALLPASS
Originally posted by Cybele
Oh get off it. Freddie said that because he knows that MARCUS WANTS TO GO HOME!

Those that claim to be fans of Marcus who want him stay.... that just doesn't make sense. He has been begging to go home. no he said different to that, he said he would go.
He didnt have to say it did he??
He didnt say ahh well marcus you got what you wanted i hope your succesful or something like that, the way he said it came accross all wrong.

Blink_Me
Oh come on! He did not say that in a cocky way.

rsefitpro2009
12-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Well i will say this for Halfwit, he isnt frightened to show his confidence, I wouldnt have done that if that were me.

Hes going to get torn apart by the Freddie haters now, he will need body armour for when he does finally leave the BB house (maybe it will be this Friday!)

NONESHALLPASS
12-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Chels.x
He said it facetiously.
READ THE TONE. He said it how he said it and its down to people to intrepret how he said it in their own ways.
As far as im concerned it came accross as cocky.
And before freddie fans get on their high horses lol
I never said id vote him out I said dont pi$$ the marcus fans off thats all.

I like freddie, marcus and siavash, but i have every right to interpret what he said how i see it.

Shasown
12-08-2009, 08:57 PM
all who like marcus for his entertainment value should vote to keep in him

all who hate marcus should vote to keep him in because he wants to go home.

Everyone Vote to keep Marcus in and show Freddie he isnt so popular I really want to see the smug smile slowly drop from his face when his name gets called.