PDA

View Full Version : Now THAT was cocky.

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Said in a totally different context, that was cocky.

Chill freddie...:sad:

DrunkerThanMoses
12-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Hes out now

reallynow
12-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Freddie is certainly random!

Chels
12-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Brb, I'm checking the odds.

j20211
12-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Freddie just ****ing get out of the house yur a complete Cocky Bastard!!!!!

Chels
12-08-2009, 08:59 PM
How stupid am I they're not gonna change at this time of night LOL.

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Chels.x
How stupid am I they're not gonna change at this time of night LOL.

I went to check also :laugh:

Brad.
12-08-2009, 09:00 PM
He is gone after tonight imo

golden
Originally posted by VickyJ

Read the title of your other topic & then saw this & it made me laugh....In a nice way Vicky:spin2:

NONESHALLPASS

Chill freddie...:sad: IM pi$$ed off by it vicky, I vowed not to vote but that can change very quickly as im sure with a lot of marcus fans.
Whether marcus wants to come out of the house or not, I would reconsider voting on friday

I hope its just freddie not thinking before he speaks but it didnt
come accross at all well

Chels
Originally posted by Bradley.
He is gone after tonight imo
Nah.

Blink_Me
Freddie has stayed 7 times, so he's going to be confident about staying. Needless to say, he doesn't know what's going on the outside world.

prkp12
12-08-2009, 09:01 PM
GET HIM OUT

kisywisy
he's said it too many times now. 3 times in one night. he really is cock-sure

ruined. he's out fri i think

Claymores
"After the announcement, Halfwit told Siavash and Marcus that he’s “very confident” that he will be staying in the house and that next week he won’t be nominated"

I'm quoting a news report - not just making it up cos I hate Halfarse

arsenalforever
you haters get over it Freddie is staying

Vicky.
Originally posted by golden

Read the title of your other topic & then saw this & it made me laugh....In a nice way Vicky:spin2:

The first time he said it, it was not in a cocky way, you could tell, but in the kitchen it was blatant cockiness :laugh::laugh:

Kazanne
Originally posted by j20211
Freddie just ****ing get out of the house yur a complete Cocky b******!!!!!

PMSL:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::jok er::joker::joker:Pssssst,HE can't hear you :joker::joker::joker::joker:

Daffodil
12-08-2009, 09:02 PM
I think Freddie is just 100 % honest. He was asked a question and gave a totally honest answer. Remember that he doesn't process social signals like normal people. He would not read into Sophie's question anything other than the fact she just wants to know what he thinks. But us normal people know that Sophie wanted him to say something like he did, so that he would lose popularity. The Charlie's of this world would do 'mock modesty' and probably say 'Oh I will be going'. But Freddie is not like that.

Cybele
12-08-2009, 09:03 PM
I don't agree. I don't think he was being cocky... I think he was trying to be upbeat like he said that he was going to do.

reallynow
12-08-2009, 09:04 PM
I just dont want to gloat in here, but that is why I called him pusy pants, and also added he can dish it but cant take it...tht is my only gripe with him! he is actually making me like marcus this week, and I havent liked Marcus since the day he tried to get Noirin's knickers of her!

minx36
12-08-2009, 09:04 PM
It's not cocky, it's confidence from experience.

Give him a break ffs.

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
Originally posted by j20211
Freddie just ****ing get out of the house yur a complete Cocky b******!!!!!

PMSL:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::jok er::joker::joker:Pssssst,HE can't hear you :joker::joker::joker::joker:

I couldnt either, til you quoted the troll :mad::mad:

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by minx36

Give him a break ffs.

Im a fan, have been defending him all night, so dont FFS me.

In my opinion, the last time he said it, it was in a very cocky way.

Learn to take criticism of your favoured housemate :rolleyes:

Marc
12-08-2009, 09:06 PM
he's just provided the nails.. we just need to hammer them in

DrunkerThanMoses
12-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Daffodil
I think Freddie is just 100 % honest. He was asked a question and gave a totally honest answer. Remember that he doesn't process social signals like normal people. He would not read into Sophie's question anything other than the fact she just wants to know what he thinks. But us normal people know that Sophie wanted him to say something like he did, so that he would lose popularity. The Charlie's of this world would do 'mock modesty' and probably say 'Oh I will be going'. But Freddie is not like that.

I agree 100% with you, but hes now a gonner!

Kazanne
12-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Why is it cocky ? because it's Freddie? most people will know that marcus has been begging to go home,Freddie just probably thinks that's what the public will do,simple as,this is just a little thing to have a pop at Freddie again,pathetic,it really is.

Shasown
12-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Houston the ego has landed

Vote the cocky tw@ out

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 09:08 PM
hE did himself no favour with that "Im a cocky *unt"statement ,he is soon better isnt he,what an ARROGANT TW@ he is

DrunkerThanMoses
12-08-2009, 09:12 PM
:xyxwave: bye Freddie, hes truely a gonner now, :conf2:

LYNDSEY2299
what did he say?

DrunkerThanMoses

DrunkerThanMoses

Vicky.
Why is it cocky ? because it's Freddie? most people will know that marcus has been begging to go home,Freddie just probably thinks that's what the public will do,simple as,this is just a little thing to have a pop at Freddie again,pathetic,it really is.

I am a freddie fan btw...I am not freddie bashing, refer to my previous posts if you dont believe me.

But I believe he came across very cocky there, and i am entitled to express a view...

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses

Hes going nowhere....dont worry...

Aslong as he chills a bit with these sort of statements...

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 09:17 PM
:xyxwave: bye Freddie, hes truely a gonner now, :conf2: I HOPE your right ,but i doubt it

Jordan.
12-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Why is he acting like that :shrug:

Shasown
12-08-2009, 09:19 PM
hey he may be really cocky about staying in the house but he aint too cocky about talking to bea i bet!!!!!

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!
Why is he acting like that :shrug: Because my little love ,hes an ARROGANT,NASTY,SPOILT,VILE,UP HIS ASS,COCKY ,FAKE,ATTENTION SEEKING ,RENT BOY SELLING TW@ !! (I dont like him spiderpig ):nono:

aremjay
12-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Daffodil

I agree 100% with you, but hes now a gonner!

I agree he's being honest - a typical "freddie-ism". I'm not sure he'll go though. I'm voting to get Marcus out to get at Lisa and Bea - also because Marcus wants to go. Freddie would have to sink to the level of Lisa and Bea before I'd vote him out.

ricky2k9
12-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Freddie love himself a bit too much

arsenalforever
12-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Marcus fans need to get over the fact he's gone:pat:

i like him and wish he was up against Bea or someone else

But Freddie has been saved by Bea's actions

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
Why is he acting like that :shrug: Because my little love ,hes an ARROGANT,NASTY,SPOILT,VILE,UP HIS ASS,COCKY ,FAKE,ATTENTION SEEKING ,RENT BOY SELLING TW@ !! (I dont like him spiderpig ):nono:

Do you really need to spew such bile all over the forums?

You dont like him, but is there really any need for that?

arsenalforever
12-08-2009, 09:24 PM

Give him a break ffs.

marcus fan:rolleyes:
Freddie is staying get over it

DrunkerThanMoses
12-08-2009, 09:25 PM
:xyxwave: bye Freddie, hes truely a gonner now, :conf2: I HOPE your right ,but i doubt it

No im 100% sure hes gone! His haters will be voting like made... sad the pictures on Lisa and Beas face if he stayed, priceless! :joker:

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 09:27 PM

You dont like him, but is there really any need for that? Whats wrong with it ?

Vicky.
Originally posted by arsenalforever

Give him a break ffs.

marcus fan:rolleyes:
Freddie is staying get over it

I support both freddie and marcus.

Im not voting this week because I think it is a fix and bea and sophie should be up, plus I cant chose between the two.

I believe marcus is going this week, by quite a large margin.

Dont be so damn rude.

halfacrown
As I was saying, haven't we had enough of the 'I don't care if I'm up' or 'I knew it would be me' crap that every contestant in BB history has trotted out. All that false stuff is the biggest game playing of all.

Freddie thinks different, is different. People want him to stop being a cry baby one minute and to stop 'being cocky' the next. He's not playing safe whatever.

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 09:29 PM

Its just such over the top HATRED for someone you have never met..seems weird how an adult could post the way you do, thats all :shrug:

bigmalky
12-08-2009, 09:29 PM

The comment when they were reading out the evictee's was fair enough but standing there talking about what would happen in the weeks after Marcus left... Not Happy...

What's that number again? 05?

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 09:37 PM

Its just such over the top HATRED for someone you have never met..seems weird how an adult could post the way you do, thats all :shrug: But its how I feel ,and all true IMHO ,NO ONE on here KNOWS any of the hm8s we ALL are only passing our opinions on them ,some see him as a saint some a sinner thats life vicky Im afraid

Akerbie
12-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Marcjswp

If I had a hammer!...

:colour::colour::colour::cheer::cheer::colour::col our::whistle: :sleep:

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by bigmalky

The comment when they were reading out the evictee's was fair enough but standing there talking about what would happen in the weeks after Marcus left... Not Happy...

What's that number again? 05? How sure is he he has won the whole shebang ? he thinks hes unstoppable :mad::mad::mad::mad:

mike888
Geez I hate that self opinionated little twerp, how can anyone want that arrogant little sod to win? I'm resigned to the fact Marcus is unfortunately going to go on Friday but I'm just hoping now Team Lisa are going to put Freddie and Siavash up next week, that will get rid of him for sure. SIAVASH TO WIN ALL THE WAY :dance2:

Akerbie
Originally posted by Marcjswp

If I had a hammer!...

:colour::colour::colour::cheer::cheer::colour::col our::whistle: :sleep:

Vicky.

Its just such over the top HATRED for someone you have never met..seems weird how an adult could post the way you do, thats all :shrug: But its how I feel ,and all true IMHO ,NO ONE on here KNOWS any of the hm8s we ALL are only passing our opinions on them ,some see him as a saint some a sinner thats life vicky Im afraid

Indeed. Yet I have never seen a post more spiteful and hate filled than one of yours. How old are you incidently? Because your posts show you to be around 15 ish.

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Vicky please dont get personal ,I have never done that to you

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 09:44 PM
LOL whatever :spin:

MissKittyFantastico
12-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Hmmmmm I'm behind so have only just finished watching the HL show.

I think Freddie is assuming that because he's been kept in so many times before, and adding in the fact that Marcus has said that his true fans will not vote to keep him in, and he wants to go home, that he will be safe this week.

The trouble with Freddie is that I sometimes think he speaks before he thinks, and doesn't realise that saying things like that, and acting in what could be perceived as a cocky manner, will irritate people. I never agree with Charlie and Lisa normally, but they were right when they said it won't do him any favours acting like that and being over confident.

I still think Marcus will be the one to go on Friday though, outside of forums he is pretty much universally disliked and a lot of people strongly dislike Bea and Lisa, so won't want them to get one up on Freddie.

I think he's still safe this week tbh. But he needs to think more about what he's saying.

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 09:50 PM
LOL whatever :spin: If my posts annoy you ,please put me on ignore

halfacrown
12-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

I think Freddie is assuming that because he's been kept in so many times before, and adding in the fact that Marcus has said that his true fans will not vote to keep him in, and he wants to go home, that he will be safe this week.

The trouble with Freddie is that I sometimes think he speaks before he thinks, and doesn't realise that saying things like that, and acting in what could be perceived as a cocky manner, will irritate people. I never agree with Charlie and Lisa normally, but they were right when they said it won't do him any favours acting like that and being over confident.

I still think Marcus will be the one to go on Friday though, outside of forums he is pretty much universally disliked and a lot of people strongly dislike Bea and Lisa, so won't want them to get one up on Freddie.

I think he's still safe this week tbh. But he needs to think more about what he's saying.

His comment about Lisa not voting for him next week shows that he's not very good at 'playing the game' and I just can't see him playing safe as long as he's in there. Freddie is dancing to a different tune but you can guarantee that he's not driven by malice. He's the most likeable housemate because there’s no phoniness with him.

Kazanne
12-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Sorry i have to say this but if people didn't take that comment about Marcus as it was intended well they are as dim as dopey Charlie and Dogface THEY didn't get it either,in their little minds it was "Oh freddie said marcus is going"blah,blah,Do these people have NO common sense?I can understand it from kids but adults....c'mon!!

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by halfacrown

His comment about Lisa not voting for him next week shows that he's not very good at 'playing the game' and I just can't see him playing safe as long as he's in there. Freddie is dancing to a different tune but you can guarantee that he's not driven by malice. He's the most likeable housemate because there’s no phoniness with him.
YOU may think hes"the most likeable hm8,and think he does things with no malice"but not everyone agrees ,me included

mike888
12-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Vicky if your going to put posts on here regarding Freddie then you're going to get extreme reactions, you know how strongly people feel about him, he's Marmite, people either love him or hate him, once you've started a topic like this, whether you like it or not people are going to react really strongly. Either accept it or dont start it. :wink:

MissKittyFantastico
12-08-2009, 10:03 PM

I did have to chuckle when Freddie said he didn't think he was going to nominated next week, Siavash and Marcus's faces said it all. :laugh: Siavash isn't stupid, he knows that whoever doesn't leave this week will be up again next week, and against him more than likely. I think Freddie is kidding himself if he thinks that avoiding confrontation will stop him being nommed next week, Lisa and David and co won't stop until he is out the house, and he needs to wise up.

He confuses me sometimes, because he bangs on about them having the game plan to pick his 'group' off, but then comes out with very naive statements like that, he really is an enigma. :laugh:

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 10:05 PM

I did have to chuckle when Freddie said he didn't think he was going to nominated next week, Siavash and Marcus's faces said it all. :laugh: Siavash isn't stupid, he knows that whoever doesn't leave this week will be up again next week, and against him more than likely. I think Freddie is kidding himself if he thinks that avoiding confrontation will stop him being nommed next week, Lisa and David and co won't stop until he is out the house, and he needs to wise up.

He confuses me sometimes, because he bangs on about them having the game plan to pick his 'group' off, but then comes out with very naive statements like that, he really is an enigma. :laugh: I would LOVE him to be up against Siavash ,No way would Freddie beat him

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Sorry i have to say this but if people didn't take that comment about Marcus as it was intended well they are as dim as dopey Charlie and Dogface THEY didn't get it either,in their little minds it was "Oh freddie said marcus is going"blah,blah,Do these people have NO common sense?I can understand it from kids but adults....c'mon!!

A freddie fan posting like this to another freddie fan, merely for saying he was in the wrong once...and you wonder why his fans are dropping like flies...

I have already said i support the guy. But apparently I am now dim as dopey Charlie and Dogface...cheers for that.:rolleyes:

srsbsns
12-08-2009, 10:07 PM
I KNOW RITE?!! i mean someone shows self confidence and believe in his own intuitions! farking disgraceful!
:rolleyes:

keithafc
12-08-2009, 10:10 PM
I think he will stay now actually. Marcus will sadly go this Friday and he does want to.

darlin
halfwit is soo arragant i feel a little sorry for marcus and im not a marcus fan but he is not as confident as he makes out think he has been pretty nice the last few days

MissKittyFantastico
I would LOVE him to be up against Siavash ,No way would Freddie beat him

It all depends who Marcus fans switch allegiance to I think, and how popular Freddie actually is nowadays.

They both got a mixed reaction from the crowd last Friday, albeit Siavash did get more loud cheers, and the eviction crowd is probably a better representation of the general mass voting public than this forum is tbh.

I think it would be very close between Siavash and Freddie tbh.

srsbsns
12-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Freddie has a very logical/practical brain (maybe due to dyslexia). None of his comments tonight came from an arrogant or cocky place, he just thinks rationally about the situation and has come to a conclusion. Just becomes he is not your typical self effacing Englishman doesn't make him cocky.

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 10:12 PM

It all depends who Marcus fans switch allegiance to I think, and how popular Freddie actually is nowadays.

They both got a mixed reaction from the crowd last Friday, albeit Siavash did get more loud cheers, and the eviction crowd is probably a better representation of the general mass voting public than this forum is tbh.

Plus whoever stayed of the two would SLAUGHTER anyone else. As they would have the backing of all three amigos fans...whichever is the last left of these three is winning it

keithafc
12-08-2009, 10:13 PM
As long as one of the 3 amigos wins it. Fine with me lol.:hugesmile:

MissKittyFantastico
12-08-2009, 10:15 PM

Plus whoever stayed of the two would SLAUGHTER anyone else. As they would have the backing of all three amigos fans...whichever is the last left of these three is winning it

I agree that whoever is the last musketeer standing will end up in the final, more than likely in two weeks time they will end up being up against Bea and either Freddie or Siavash would annihilate her in a head to head. :laugh:

Do you honestly think that Siavash say, could beat Sophie or Charlie to win the whole thing though? Bearing in mind the type of people outside this forum who will be voting?

I'd love to think yes, but I just can't see it. :sad:

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 10:17 PM

I agree that whoever is the last musketeer standing will end up in the final, more than likely in two weeks time they will end up being up against Bea and either Freddie or Siavash would annihilate her in a head to head. :laugh:

Do you honestly think that Siavash say, could beat Sophie or Charlie to win the whole thing though? Bearing in mind the type of people outside this forum who will be voting?

I'd love to think yes, but I just can't see it. :sad:

i think they would...look at it this was. Siavash sophie charlie rod and freddie are round about even in chance to win...now, if freddie leaves, siavash will gain his fans...so siavash will have double the fans of anyone else :dance:

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by srsbsns
I KNOW RITE?!! i mean someone shows self confidence and believe in his own intuitions! farking disgraceful!
:rolleyes: But last night he was a quivering wreck ,who was at rock bottom ,his nerves were shot ,he couldnt get no lower ,than SURPRISE ,SURPRISE today he bragging hes won bb10 ,now come on ,lets get real here ,WHICH one was real and which one was fake ?

MissKittyFantastico
12-08-2009, 10:21 PM

i think they would...look at it this was. Siavash sophie charlie rod and freddie are round about even in chance to win...now, if freddie leaves, siavash will gain his fans...so siavash will have double the fans of anyone else :dance:

Hmmmmm I like the way you're thinking! :cheer2:

MissKittyFantastico
12-08-2009, 10:23 PM
:rolleyes: But last night he was a quivering wreck ,who was at rock bottom ,his nerves were shot ,he couldnt get no lower ,than SURPRISE ,SURPRISE today he bragging hes won bb10 ,now come on ,lets get real here ,WHICH one was real and which one was fake ?

He was hardly bragging that he'd won the whole show now was he? He just thinks he will stay this week over Marcus.

srsbsns
12-08-2009, 10:25 PM

They are both real and part of his personality. It is possible to wake up to a new day in a different mood/mindset. Not everyone is a one -dimensional cardboard cut out like charlie and dogface. (not that i think he was bragging or thinking he had won bb10, just that he was in a happier mood than the previous night)

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 10:41 PM

He was hardly bragging that he'd won the whole show now was he? He just thinks he will stay this week over Marcus. He then went on to brag he would not even be up next week until Siavash dashed him on that one !! then followed it with IF he is up he would stay stay over Bea and David

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 10:42 PM

They are both real and part of his personality. It is possible to wake up to a new day in a different mood/mindset. Not everyone is a one -dimensional cardboard cut out like charlie and dogface. (not that i think he was bragging or thinking he had won bb10, just that he was in a happier mood than the previous night) alright see it as you wish :rolleyes:

offelia
12-08-2009, 10:47 PM
oh! give me a brake
i voted freddie out 20 times tonight, i will do again tomorrow
not that i like marcus but freddie is so arrogant