ZQueen
12-08-2009, 09:00 PM
(and make it a double)

So we can weed the trash out

ie: Bea and Lisa

daaaveee
12-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Agreed.

Was annoyed at last week being a save. BB knew Lisa or Bea would go, but they wanted to keep them in for the bitching.

JTM45
12-08-2009, 09:06 PM
If they don't do something like that next week this show is DEAD!

If it's still the same rules next week it'll just be Freddie/Siavash and we'll loose another one of the last two people worth watching in there.

A few weeks ago i thought that things could only get better because it was so dire but it's just continued on a downhill slide since.

ZQueen
12-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by JTM45
If they don't do something like that next week this show is DEAD!

If it's still the same rules next week it'll just be Freddie/Siavash and we'll loose another one of the last two people worth watching in there.

A few weeks ago i thought that things could only get better because it was so dire but it's just continued on a downhill slide since.

This is one instance where I don't mind the producers doing a bit of fiddling with the show :bigsmile:

kisywisy
12-08-2009, 09:13 PM
why?? it's all part of the game. last week was terrible, but this week people are just not happy with the hm up for eviction.

you are forgetting it's not up to the public who's nominated, the house do that. we vote to evict, that's it!!

shash
12-08-2009, 09:28 PM
It's the only way the show can avoid an inevitable path now. Freddie, Marcus and Siavash are done for, it is only a question of which order they go in :sad:

Now that Bea has wormed her way into the Dum-Dum Club she is safe from their nominations for a while, and the others will most definitely be picked off one by one because the dum-dum club have the numbers advantage now ...

The consolation is that because they will keep putting them up against each other, one should survive, as long as BB don't throw us a double eviction when 3 are up.

The only interest remaining after that if they all go, will be when Bea turns against Lisa, and she will do this when the Musketeers are gone but I will have probably stopped watching by then.