PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Freddie going after tonight?

Brad.
12-08-2009, 09:01 PM
He was very cocky during tongights HL show, do you think he will be evicted now??

Brad.
12-08-2009, 09:01 PM
I think hes gone for being a cocky twaat

DrunkerThanMoses
12-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Yes!

frigid_slag
12-08-2009, 09:17 PM
I can't believe him saying that to Marcus "yeah you're going on Friday" it was so arrogant.

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Voted 3 times last night to get Mucus out ,just voted 6 for the cocky tw@ Freddie the fake to go

arsenalforever
12-08-2009, 09:20 PM
don't be silly he's actually becoming even more popular now

Angus
12-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by frigid_slag
I can't believe him saying that to Marcus "yeah you're going on Friday" it was so arrogant.

Well Marcus don't think so, Freddie is his mate and knows Marcus wants to leave. It is logical for Freddie to assume that voters will give him his wish. Being confident is not a crime, and in fact Freddie is right, he will be staying:thumbs2:

niko
12-08-2009, 09:21 PM
i hope hes going, and i hate marcus, but hes much better entertainment and ive warmed to him alot more since noirin left. Freddie needs to go for every reason

Jordan.
12-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Id like to say yes but i think no he will stay :(

Kazanne
12-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Cocky my A$$ it's just another excuse for you,to have a go.You need to look into things a little more instead of getting over excited and pouncing on something you just got half the story on.Calm down next time you might get it right

Blink_Me
12-08-2009, 09:23 PM
There is no difference in someone saying, "they're definitely going this Friday," to someone saying, "they're likely to stay" to be honest.

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
don't be silly he's actually becoming even more popular now After his attention seeking carry on last night :yuk:

Daffodil
12-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Freddie does not know how to lie or be devious. If he is asked a question, he gives a totally honest answer.

Indierock&roll
12-08-2009, 09:25 PM
i think he will but it is an actuall disaster if he does i cant get over it he is the only one who deserves to win
i think if freddie goes ill go back to being a rodge lover again haha

fredrica
12-08-2009, 09:25 PM
What will be will be I want him to stay not because I don't like Marcus because Marcus wants to go. I just want to see the look on Bea and Lisa'a faces an just make sure we get the others up and they go,.

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Hes going nowhere at the min

Marzy
12-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses
Yes!

I don't understand you at all, do you support Freddie or not?!. You have him tagged as favourite?

Brad.
12-08-2009, 09:30 PM

disgustingly arrogant, wolverine should have hit him

kisywisy
12-08-2009, 09:38 PM
i can't understand why it's ok for freddie to say he thinks he'll stay and kris got slaughtered for saying he'd stay over freddie!!

freddie said marcus was gone on friday a few times tonight and he thinks he'd stay over david and someone else (can't remember if it was bea or lisa)

excuses wouldn't be made for any other hm saying it, so why freddie??

tramp-stamp
12-08-2009, 09:39 PM
I find it perplexing to watch a guy have an apparent nervous breakdown one night, and then to appear so completely cocksure the next!

Kazanne
12-08-2009, 09:44 PM
I've just watched that again,LOL you people what are you like,Freddie did not say that in a cocky way at all,infact he seemed quite down about it,He said looks like Marcus is going home meaning the public will send him home as he really wants too EVEN the dopey housemates think he meant he(freddie)wasn't going,My how people get things twisted,people really should stop and think,marcus is on now about doing nothing so he can go.

Slothy
12-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Why oh why aren't you allowed to be confident or make a flippant comment, he so would stay over Bea. Come on people. I want it to be Freddie v Bea next week. I'll say a prayer each day to make it so (:

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by tramp-stamp
I find it perplexing to watch a guy have an apparent nervous breakdown one night, and then to appear so completely cocksure the next! Some folk on here were ringing 999 for hours last night for him ,look at him today !!

mortalmadmatt
12-08-2009, 09:51 PM
He's gone past confident, he just becoming arrogant now.

jet
12-08-2009, 09:52 PM
I find it perplexing to watch a guy have an apparent nervous breakdown one night, and then to appear so completely cocksure the next!

Yeah, it sure is odd. I was sure his distress last night was genuine...but now I'm beginning to wonder. His recovery rate is nothing short of miraculous. :conf:

spitfire
12-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Bradley.

disgustingly arrogant, wolverine should have hit him
And pushed him head first in the snorkel bog.:thumbs:

Get Halfwit out!

Steffy
12-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
I find it perplexing to watch a guy have an apparent nervous breakdown one night, and then to appear so completely cocksure the next! Some folk on here were ringing 999 for hours last night for him ,look at him today !!

Halfwit (aptly named) is an attention seeker and is looking for sympathy where ever he can get it.:devil:

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Steffy
Originally posted by BBmassive

Halfwit (aptly named) is an attention seeker and is looking for sympathy where ever he can get it.:devil: Very true ,by the sound of his constant bleating "I was bullied at school....I am being bullied in the bb house" he has made a habit of it most of his life :yuk:

Patrick
12-08-2009, 10:04 PM
I Watch the 9pm BB highlights in my mates house, and his 2 sisters are hardcore Halfwit fans lol

But After the things he said tonight even they turned on him

Patrick
12-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Marzy
Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses
Yes!

I don't understand you at all, do you support Freddie or not?!. You have him tagged as favourite?

For **** sake, not all freddie fans are idiots like you.

They know if hes going or if hes done somthing wrong, even if he is their favourite.

Just because you cant addmitt that Freddie has a good chane of going dosent mean every other Halfwit fan has to lie and say that hes perfectly safe when right now more people are voting for him to go than Marcus

saxgoon
12-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Freddie should stay, then see the head to head with others next week

BBLB
12-08-2009, 11:12 PM
halfwit is getting votes to evict from me.

He didnt even apply to go on the show,he was fast tracked by big brother bosses at a wedding reception attended by HW and the producers.

Whatever people think of Marcus ( and my thoughts are well known ) he has given this series much much more than halfwit could ever give.
Does that not deserve at least a higher placing than halfwit.

Also if HW stays whats going to change?
He will get more cockier is all.
If Marcus stays we get :
A house shocked to the foundation.
A priceless look on both marcus and halfwits face.
A possible over the wall escape from marcus.
A much more unpredictable winners scenario.
An outrageously shocking,maybe funny diary room rant from marcus

DrTheKay
12-08-2009, 11:14 PM
No wai, I bet it was just the editting making him look bad, Marcus was telling him it was okay

DrTheKay
12-08-2009, 11:14 PM
OMFG its called sarcasm, Freddie was saying that as a joke becuase everyone who has gone up against him has gone home, Marcus even knew that cuz they were friends. But then again I guess most of you wouldn't know about friends huh? OWND

Kazanne
12-08-2009, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by BBLB
halfwit is getting votes to evict from me.

He didnt even apply to go on the show,he was fast tracked by big brother bosses at a wedding reception attended by HW and the producers.

Whatever people think of Marcus ( and my thoughts are well known ) he has given this series much much more than halfwit could ever give.
Does that not deserve at least a higher placing than halfwit.

Also if HW stays whats going to change?
He will get more cockier is all.
If Marcus stays we get :
A house shocked to the foundation.
A priceless look on both marcus and halfwits face.
A possible over the wall escape from marcus.
A much more unpredictable winners scenario.
An outrageously shocking,maybe funny diary room rant from marcus

nah, Marcus has already said he is going to keep quiet and do nothing,so the public will vote him out,so I hope Freddie stays to see Bea off at least.

santaa
12-08-2009, 11:24 PM
You are giving Marcus too much credit. He is very unpredictable. Who knows what another week with Marcus would bring. If he stays he will believe he can win. Especially when Freddie gets cheered ( are the HMs hearing the crowd noise this year?). He may play the game . He may not . He does not like to do anythinng which makes him look uncool, which is in actual fact uncool for someone his age. Ithink Freddie will stay and be self satisfied and smug. and drive Best F riend Siavash to distraction. Idont care either way.

NolasGirl
12-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
I've just watched that again,LOL you people what are you like,Freddie did not say that in a cocky way at all,infact he seemed quite down about it,He said looks like Marcus is going home meaning the public will send him home as he really wants too EVEN the dopey housemates think he meant he(freddie)wasn't going,My how people get things twisted,people really should stop and think,marcus is on now about doing nothing so he can go.

Totally. Some people just can't look beyond the surface.
No wait..this doesn't even take looking beyond the surface. I doubt he wants Marcus (one of the only decent people in there) to go. And it was an instinctive reaction to that.

santaa
12-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by DrTheKay
OMFG its called sarcasm, Freddie was saying that as a joke becuase everyone who has gone up against him has gone home, Marcus even knew that cuz they were friends. But then again I guess most of you wouldn't know about friends huh? OWND
Maarcus and Freddie would never be friends and never will . They have nil in common. Marcus would not normally enter a conversation with Freddie He would label him a awierdo Im sure

santaa
12-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Freddie really does believe he is invincible.m He lives in cloud cukoo land. I think he will probably stay. Iwont be voting

Combo
12-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Although I'm a fan, I think he will actually go now. He needs to think before he says things. :sad: