PDA

View Full Version : The Freddie situation

rsefitpro2009
12-08-2009, 09:12 PM
I think its fair to say that Freddie has been the talk of this years Big Brother.

Theirs a part of him which appeals to alot of the public, but at the same time thiers this cocky, confident appearance which makes him look a complete c**k.

For those that come on here every day they will know in a way that i have always backed him from day 1. However it does test my support for him when he comes out as cocky and as confident as he does!

But heres the problem? do we vote him out now because of that? because without Freddie/ Halfwit in the house I don't care what anyone says the show would be horrendus to watch!

Watching Bea, Lisa, Siavash, Sophie, Rodrigo etc isn't a good plan and would be horrible to watch!

It is fair to say that Freddies in jeapordy this week, especially after that I just hope he can somehow avoid eviction but i am not sure!

xmynxiex
12-08-2009, 09:29 PM
I totally understand what you are saying, and yes he does sometimes piss me off with his over confidence, ive supported him from the start but i really do think what he said was wrong.

Im really struggling atm :sad:

saxgoon
12-08-2009, 09:51 PM
I think it is a positive move which shows he confident and gives the lisa crew something to fear when they up against him in the coming weeks.

SAVE freddie, shame marcus has to go, BB is not thinking this through :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

minx36
12-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by saxgoon
I think it is a positive move which shows he confident and gives the lisa crew something to fear when they up against him in the coming weeks.

SAVE freddie, shame marcus has to go, BB is not thinking this through :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:thumbs:

DrunkerThanMoses
12-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Ive liked the guy from day one, and he does annoy me half the time, but i rather him win then anyone else, their all horrid people!