PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Why is freddie so nice

Kazanne
12-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Why is Freddie so nice,how come he hasn't told Lisa and David exactly what Bea has said about them,she was quick enough to tell them,If Freddie has any faults it is that he is too nice and will not humiliate her in front of an audience,That is why I support him,he can be annoying but deep down he is a very caring man

DrunkerThanMoses
12-08-2009, 09:19 PM
:thumbs:

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 09:20 PM

kathypink
12-08-2009, 09:21 PM
This is very true

fredrica
12-08-2009, 09:22 PM
He is a great guy I just hope he is ok that is all. Bless.

santaa
12-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Freddie has had a very sheltered upbringing. He is apparently very wise but in reality has little knowledge of the world most of us live in.

fredrica
12-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by santaa
Freddie has had a very sheltered upbringing. He is apparently very wise but in reality has little knowledge of the world most of us live in.

That is right and there are other problems too.

Freddie is a great hms. :hello:

Combo
12-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Freddie is such a wonderfull person. He's caring and all that. :thumbs:

sheephater
12-08-2009, 09:46 PM
So nice i want him out on friday..... Must get away from those thick T***s!

minx36
12-08-2009, 09:47 PM

Kazanne
12-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by sheephater

No freddie must stay to unsettle the gloaters again.

fredrica
13-08-2009, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by kazanne

No freddie must stay to unsettle the gloaters again.

Freddie has to stay just to as you say unsettle the gloaters.

He has taken a lot and he deserves to stay.:hello:

Prole
13-08-2009, 09:12 AM

Freddie ws an Oxford student for three years. He's not as naive as you think!

halfacrown
13-08-2009, 09:34 AM

fredrica
13-08-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Prole

Not when looking at it from the intelligence perspective.

Freddie has great problems with Social Itelligence and unforutnately this is due to many things which I am not going to discuss here.:hello:

Halfwit4Victory
13-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Freddie could actaully get to the final! We should supporting an alternative to the mind-numbingly boring final which would happen if he goes!

fredrica
13-08-2009, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Halfwit4Victory
Freddie could actaully get to the final! We should supporting an alternative to the mind-numbingly boring final which would happen if he goes!

If he stays this week then I hope that he does get to the final.:hello:

camaleon
I don't want Marcus to leave. But this situation is more Freddie vs Bea, and therefore Freddie needs to stay.
Although it is frustrating that he hasn't go the power to put her in her place.

Zien
I cant believe what i am reading -Freddie is nice!!! OMG the mans a freak and far from nice

fredrica
13-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by camaleon
I don't want Marcus to leave. But this situation is more Freddie vs Bea, and therefore Freddie needs to stay.
Although it is frustrating that he hasn't go the power to put her in her place.

I know I wanted Marcus and Freddie to be in the final. I like Marcus however we have to get Freddie to stay.

I think Freddie might decide that he has had enough of Bea and will turn on her and she will wonder what has happened. :hello:

Halfwit4Victory
Originally posted by Zien
I cant believe what i am reading -Freddie is nice!!! OMG the mans a freak and far from nice

He's not a freak he's just different to the boring other housemates, we need a exentric housemate to liven things up, plus we need to annoy bea!

Daffodil
Freddie has the trusting vulnerability of someone who has not suffered life's knocks and tragedies. He is not bitter. Bea. on the other hand is eaxctly the opposite. And I would so love to know what has happened in her short life to make her so very hateful of everyone and everything.

camaleon
13-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Daffodil
Freddie has the trusting vulnerability of someone who has not suffered life's knocks and tragedies. He is not bitter. Bea. on the other hand is eaxctly the opposite. And I would so love to know what has happened in her short life to make her so very hateful of everyone and everything.

Maybe nothing has happened to her, maybe she is just jealous by nature.
Did you see the expression on her face when Halfwitt won the budget for the shopping, while her team didn't win anything???
That image should be keep..

suttin
13-08-2009, 09:49 AM
He wasn't very nice when he was being mean to lisa a week or so back. I enjoyed watching him self distruct this week. That's karma working in synergy with the world. All even again now.

camaleon
13-08-2009, 09:54 AM
I don't think Freddie is a nice saint, but if he leaves Bea wins...

Kazanne
13-08-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by suttin
He wasn't very nice when he was being mean to lisa a week or so back. I enjoyed watching him self distruct this week. That's karma working in synergy with the world. All even again now.

Are you for real?OR did you miss the first few weeks

Prole
13-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by fredrica

Freddie has great problems with Social Itelligence and unforutnately this is due to many things which I am not going to discuss here.:hello:

Good, I'm glad you're not going to discuss it here because listening to people's unqualified psychobabble is really tedious.

I'm not looking at it from the intelligence perspective either. I'm talking about the social interactions of students at Oxford.

Marzy
13-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Why is Freddie so nice,how come he hasn't told Lisa and David exactly what Bea has said about them,she was quick enough to tell them,If Freddie has any faults it is that he is too nice and will not humiliate her in front of an audience,That is why I support him,he can be annoying but deep down he is a very caring man

This post is the reason i support him. He can be annoying sometimes but deep down he has a heart of gold. All he wants to do in life is make people happy and content and get on well together.

I think he is now beginning to realise the housemates don't want this, but he does try bless him. :hug:

Marzy
13-08-2009, 10:07 AM

Freddie deserves to stay!! He has fought long and hard to be where he is in the house, after everything that's been thrown at him.

Why should Bea feel she's deserves to be in the house longer than Freddie.

I so badly want to see Bea leave before Freddie it hurts.:sad:

fredrica
13-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Marzy

Freddie deserves to stay!! He has fought long and hard to be where he is in the house, after everything that's been thrown at him.

Why should Bea feel she's deserves to be in the house longer than Freddie.

I so badly want to see Bea leave before Freddie it hurts.:sad:

I agree I hope people are voting to make sure he does stay though.:joker:

ninjaboi
13-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Freddie nice? are you kidding me? He is an hypocrite, a moaner, a drama queen.... but he aint nice!

NettoSuperstar!
13-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Hes not that nice but then noone is except weird people with repressed emotions. He's a hell of a lot nicer than some though!

fredrica
13-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Freddie is the nicest hm in the hoiuse.

Beastie
13-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Freddie is the nicest hm in the hoiuse.

and the nicest wins :D

poor freddie just wants to be accepted :( theres no one that has ever been on his wave length!! hes only shared a common ground with marcus and angel!! and thats it!! and halfwit marcus and angel should have been the final 3!

hes a nice and decent person! i know some people are saying hes cocky! but hes not! hes being truthful!! hes had so much rubbish from people! hes hardly had a positive experience so he results to positiveness with his own company and own mind!!

Beastie
13-08-2009, 04:04 PM
if freddie leaves on friday.. i hope marcus jumps over the wall shortly after and then the big brother house BLOWS UP! because i dont want any of the others to win!!

Kazanne
13-08-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by ninjaboi
Freddie nice? are you kidding me? He is an hypocrite, a moaner, a drama queen.... but he aint nice!

IMO Freddie is NICE,ok,he is none of the things you stated,what have YOU been watching?:pat:

Indierock&roll
13-08-2009, 04:32 PM
freddie is genuine his only flaw is getting too into some arguments and sometimes saying the wrong thing but most of the time he is so right in what he says
hes super super funny!
the stuff he has been through in there is unreal but he has had the biggest experience with the ups and downs! deserves a medal let alone winning living with them bunch of dicks

Gedio
13-08-2009, 05:23 PM

He's a politician, it may come as a shock that they are no fools when it comes to social interaction, essentially it's what they do for a living.

He can't be a nice person AND a politician, that's not how the world works. If he's involved with politics he's scum, simple.

However, his game plan is the one that generates the most sympathy, which for most people is a powerful motivator.

They all have game plans ,freddy's is just the best (followed closely by saivash). This is why I want him to win

ManicWolf
13-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Yeah, it's a shame he's always apologising in arguments when he has nothing to apologise for. If nothing esle it makes the person arguing with him (*ahem* Bea) think they're in the right.

WOMBAI
13-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Marzy

This post is the reason i support him. He can be annoying sometimes but deep down he has a heart of gold. All he wants to do in life is make people happy and content and get on well together.

I think he is now beginning to realise the housemates don't want this, but he does try bless him. :hug:

It makes me laugh to see how some people act as if they know someone personally, as a friend - when they have only seen them on tv. How can anyone know if Freddie is as nice as he appears (except when the mask slips of course) just by watching him on screen. It all comes down to opinion!

To me - things about Freddie just don't add up! After all, if Freddie wants to go into politics then it is in his interests to make the public like him! He is more likely to succeed with public support!

I think this constant trying to 'mediate' between hm's has more to do with being seen as a 'nice' guy and proving to the public that he would make a good, caring politician and get our 'votes' when the time comes - than it does with creating harmony within the house. I believe this whole bb thing may just be, in effect, one big political campaign! If he won - wouldn't do his future career any harm at all - would it!

Unless completely deluded - how could a man as 'sensitive' as Freddie with his lack of communiction skills seriously consider a career in politics! It is odd!

Bearing in mind his background, his education and his political aspirations - I find it hard to believe there isn't more to Freddie than we see!

If I am wrong - then I don't see how he stands a hope in hell of making it as a politician!

Jords
14-08-2009, 04:40 AM
Its because he isnt a nasty guy and is loyal and geniune, he ought to win :cheer2: