PDA

View Full Version : Freddie how much does freddie love himself?

ricky2k9
12-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Feddie "Looks like Marcus will be going".

How cock sure is Freddie that he will be staying & how much does he love himself? A little too much IMO.

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 09:25 PM
TOO much for my liking

DrunkerThanMoses
12-08-2009, 09:26 PM
As much is i love lisa... none at all!

fredrica
12-08-2009, 09:27 PM
I hope he does love himself good on him Freddie is great.:dance2:

Bjazz68
12-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Yeah Freddy, you go on and love yourself matey, I see nothing wrong with the way he feels about himself and I hope he continues to be self confident, especially in light of the way that bi*ch bea has treated him!!

Kazanne
12-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Bjazz68
Yeah Freddy, you go on and love yourself matey, I see nothing wrong with the way he feels about himself and I hope he continues to be self confident, especially in light of the way that bi*ch bea has treated him!!

You have to love yourself in order to love other people.Love the Fredster:love::love::love:

philmurph
12-08-2009, 09:32 PM
I didn't't hear halftit complain about his photo,Marcus loves himself but it's beyond me why

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 09:33 PM
I dont think he loves himself, I actually think he is very insecure.

Kazanne
12-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by ricky2k9

How cock sure is Freddie that he will be staying & how much does he love himself? A little too much IMO.

Sorry but why are people so dim,anyone would come to the conclusion in there that Marcus will go as he has been begging to go,so i would think Freddie thinks that what the public will do,he probably thinks the public are nice as he did with Bea.

Angus
12-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by ricky2k9

Oh what an erudite poll from a Bea lover:rolleyes:

I also love myself, and what is wrong with that. What sort of saddo idiot does NOT love themselves first and foremost in life, otherwise how on earth do you learn to love others? The meanest, nastiest individuals are those that KNOW they are worthless and trash and that is why they make it their mission to upset and hurt others. If you can like someone like Bea there must be something in her behaviour that resonates with yours:whistle:

srsbsns
12-08-2009, 10:01 PM
You seem to imply that loving yourself is a bad thing? Not sure why exactly.

shash
12-08-2009, 10:05 PM
I don't think he loves himself. He is very analytical and has calculated from past evictions who he thinks is more and who is less likely to go. Unfortunately, although he is calculating this like a horse race or something, when he then expresses this in relation to his survival chances, it can sound very much like over-confidence but he does not strike me as remotely narcissistic, he just recognises his intelligence.

cassieparis
14-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Freddie doesn't love himself
Freddie isn't too sure about who is (takes on others characteristics alot like all the swearing and nonchalance before going to Jail pretending to be Marcus)
But he does present this bragging blustering git to cover it up.

Jords
14-08-2009, 02:27 PM
He says he is likely to stay because he wants to stay positive, the other housemates are not being positive towards him (we think marcus will stay - imagine how he feels them all saying that?) , so he is relying with the public, and he can rely on me because I think he is one of the best housemates BB ever had :dance2: But I also like Marcus, worst dilemma Ive had :bored: But like Fredster a bit more :elephant: