PDA

View Full Version : I dont want either of them out

mrs-big
12-08-2009, 09:31 PM
but I think I would prefer it if Marcus stayed...

I know that he is probably out already lol
And he wants to go..
but he is too funny!

And i wouldn't mind at all if Freddie stayed...
But i dont think Freddie should get too cocky!

ZQueen
12-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Many people share your feelings and the show will likely lose a great number of viewers after Friday's eviction. In an ideal world the public would boycott the voting altogether

muchadoaboutnothing
12-08-2009, 09:36 PM
I agree, I really don't want either of them to go and i am very frustrated that Dogface didn't get the real punishment. It will be a different (and boring) house without either of them and Bea will have won in her game plans.

sukymac
12-08-2009, 09:37 PM
dont think i will bother watching once marcus has gone, im looking forward to seeing him come out but not yet

mrs-big
12-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Neither of them should be going, especially when Bea and Lisa and the others are still there(except Siavash)...They are not what i call entertainment lol...

bigmalky
12-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by ZQueen
Many people share your feelings and the show will likely lose a great number of viewers after Friday's eviction. In an ideal world the public would boycott the voting altogether

Then why not do it? Everyone's talking about it. So where's the testicles from the fans and paying viewers?

I've made complaints to C4, Newspapers and Ofcom as have many others for the unfairness... just get off your arses and do it :wink:

Melly.Moo
12-08-2009, 09:44 PM
It won't be the same if Marcus or Freddie go.
I predict it will be soooo boring!!!

I may even give up watching it.

:cloud: