PDA

View Full Version : Any idea who in the house is not who they appear to be??

Linto99
12-08-2009, 09:43 PM
At the entrance show Davina said someone is in the house who is not who they appear to be. I'm wondering now if it is Rodrigo??? Any thoughts?

bigmalky
12-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Yeah because Roddy is Nadia... why do I have to keep tellign people this? :bigsmile:

Akerbie
12-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Do you mean the actually live show where they all go in one by one?

I don't remember hearing that.

Maybe she was speculating! Instigating thoughts to the public! Maybe!

:devil:

shash
12-08-2009, 09:45 PM
If anyone it would be Bea or Charlie. Bea is certainly not what she claims to be or thinks she is.

Indierock&roll
12-08-2009, 09:45 PM
it could be sophie..

stoo47
12-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Linto99
At the entrance show Davina said someone is in the house who is not who they appear to be. I'm wondering now if it is Rodrigo??? Any thoughts?

I had always thought it was Noirin, but it could could have been a pre-emptive reference for Bea. But Rodrigo? It never occurred to me!

google
Charlie is a lesbian

Daffodil
My thoughts so far: Charlie is not gay. Lisa was a model. Come to think of it Marcus calls himself a dark horse :) Maybe he is a vicar.

Akerbie
Bea wasn't there at the beginning!

Why would they put someone fake in. Especially when folk are voting to keep them. Might irate some folk.

:sleep:

Linto99
12-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by bigmalky
Yeah because Roddy is Nadia... why do I have to keep tellign people this? :bigsmile:

I was wondering that! If Rodrigo was maybe born female?

philmurph
Marcus, a big fake from day one he even told big brother he was playing up to the cameras.

stoo47
Originally posted by bigmalky

Nice thought :elephant:

Vicky.
Daffodil, charlie IS gay, or at least bi...i have seen him necking on with blokes and he has slept with one of my male friends. Now where is the vomit smiley...:yuk:

brian3
12-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by VickyJ
Daffodil, charlie IS gay, or at least bi...i have seen him necking on with blokes and he has slept with one of my male friends. Now where is the vomit smiley...:yuk:

Do you know him then

BellyButton
12-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Marcus is a 3 feet high, bald, lesbian dwarf with a fake **ck and fake hair extensions.

Angus
12-08-2009, 09:52 PM
It could be Bea who appears to be a human being, but is in fact the spawn of Satan.

hennessy
12-08-2009, 09:53 PM
I think it's David who's a pre op woman

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by brian3

Do you know him then

Not know him as such but he is a drinking aquaintance. Me and mates go out with his mates from time to time, and sometimes he is there.

santaa
12-08-2009, 09:55 PM
If its true its Rodrigus. Great actor. Keeps a straight face when most of us would crease. Then theres the queen thing

philmurph
Daffodil, charlie IS gay, or at least bi...i have seen him necking on with blokes and he has slept with one of my male friends. Now where is the vomit smiley...:yuk: You wouldn't be a little homophobic would you vickyj

philmurph
Daffodil, charlie IS gay, or at least bi...i have seen him necking on with blokes and he has slept with one of my male friends. Now where is the vomit smiley...:yuk: You wouldn't be a little homophobic would you vickyj

Linto99
12-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by angus58
It could be Bea who appears to be a human being, but is in fact the spawn of Satan.

I wondered if it was Bea also, ' To BE or not to BE'
but then she wasn't in it from the first show, so I'm thinking Rodrigo now!!

Chuckyegg
12-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by philmurph

I've got her on ignore for being all kinds of deplorable things.

philmurph
12-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Chuckyegg

I've got her on ignore for being all kinds of deplorable things. I've been reading her posts and i tend to agree

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 10:15 PM

LOL not in anyway...just the :yuk: smiley in general describes charlie, plus my mates taste in guys

philmurph
12-08-2009, 10:21 PM

LOL not in anyway...just the :yuk: smiley in general describes charlie, plus my mates taste in guys To late you expressed exactly how you feel:nono:

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 10:27 PM

LOL not in anyway...just the :yuk: smiley in general describes charlie, plus my mates taste in guys To late you expressed exactly how you feel:nono:

Whatever.

sukymac
12-08-2009, 10:40 PM
siavash is an iranian prince

Benjamin
12-08-2009, 10:45 PM

Whatever.

I'm assuming you are joking thinking that she was being homophobic there?

Cos I see no homphobia in what she said.

Fendertele
12-08-2009, 10:51 PM
David, he is a spare part from Lego Land.