PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Can Freddie still win the show guys?

sheephater
12-08-2009, 09:56 PM
If i thought Freddie could still win the show i would get on the phone now!...But i just think he has blown it!........Can any Freddie fans give me the faith please???:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

DrunkerThanMoses
12-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Sorry hes blown it tonight to win!

Daffodil
12-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Of course he hasn't blown it. He is still totally honest and positive. :colour:

ManicWolf
12-08-2009, 10:03 PM
I would really like to think so, but then again people don't like it when he's cocky. Saying things like he said tonight about how he will be staying tends to make some people more determined to make sure he doesn't. :sad:

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Its close with the top 5...its anybodys game out of sophie rod charlie freddie and siavash...

ricky2k9
12-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Its possible.

Sabrewulf238
12-08-2009, 10:05 PM
There's a small chance, I don't think he's blown it yet, but Sophie, Siavash and Charlie are stronger than ever and Freddie's getting weaker but who knows...

luminoussun
12-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Depends on how the gay squad treat him when marcus goes

Kazanne
12-08-2009, 10:08 PM
But Freddie didn't say that in a cocky way he seemed quite down that Marcus woud go friday,(if he does)Don't forget marcus has been pleading to be nommed he wants to go so Freddie being freddie has taken that to heart and thinks the public will make that happen it wasn't malicious in anyway

Daffodil
12-08-2009, 10:08 PM
From reading DS I think he has yet more stick from Bea to put up with (she objects to him giving up smoking because it means he isn't buying fags that she says he owes her) ... Can you believe it???? I think she may win him a few more votes over that. We shall see ..

Patrick
12-08-2009, 10:10 PM
He has ruined his chances ages ago, get on the phone and get him out immediatly!

Hes a little smug ****, and thinks hes staying..

I despise the people who keep him in, because they clearly want the show to be ruined and boring, also not only if he goes will we get to keep the greatest BB10 housemate, but well have an OUTSTANDING Moment when Halfwits jaw drops when his name is called, and the house all shout..
"WTF!"

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Daffodil
From reading DS I think he has yet more stick from Bea to put up with (she objects to him giving up smoking because it means he isn't buying fags that she says he owes her) ... Can you believe it???? I think she may win him a few more votes over that. We shall see ..

If this is true she has stooped to new lows, even for her...didnt he give up smoking?! lol

Kazanne
12-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
He has ruined his chances ages ago, get on the phone and get him out immediatly!

Hes a little smug ****, and thinks hes staying..

I despise the people who keep him in, because they clearly want the show to be ruined and boring, also not only if he goes will we get to keep the greatest BB10 housemate, but well have an OUTSTANDING Moment when Halfwits jaw drops when his name is called, and the house all shout..
"WTF!"

Well despise away:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::jok er:I want Freddie to stay

fredrica
12-08-2009, 10:33 PM
I want Freddie to stay he is third on the Betting odds and his odds are shortening and have been all day.

When he was evicted he was in fourth place.

Freddie has a more and more supporters joining.:hello:

letmein
12-08-2009, 10:37 PM
No way.

frankjr
12-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Freddie is the most likely winner at this stage. We also know his depth of reserves, so he is at his lowest ebb at the moment and is likely to strengthen. I would not be surprised to see him face eviction a few more times, and that will clinch it for him, ironically - as people will rally behind him.

nellysjade
12-08-2009, 10:45 PM
I have never liked freddie and hope he dont win
but i do think bea is being a totally bitch 2 him
i cant wait 4 bea 2 b up:dance2:

Staceee
12-08-2009, 10:48 PM
100%, No.

bovvered?
12-08-2009, 10:49 PM
To be honest Ive never been a strong supporter of anyone in BB (through any series).
But I have to say I want him to stay to the final and at least let him see of Bea... that would be a moral victory
I truly think after having survived his goal is reaching the final.

frankjr
12-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by bovvered?
To be honest Ive never been a strong supporter of anyone in BB (through any series).
But I have to say I want him to stay to the final and at least let him see of Bea... that would be a moral victory
I truly think after having survived his goal is reaching the final.

Yep, I change favourites, I didn't like Freddie that much initially. However I've firmed behind him after watching all this Bea drama.

I loved the Aussie girl last year, Rex was great too but got boring with his girlfriend. Rachel Rice was a disaster!

What I'm saying is Freddie will be protected now, people like to indulge their nurturing instinct, and few could vote against Freddie now - it would be like killing Bambi!

sheephater
12-08-2009, 11:24 PM
Thats it!!!...i,ll try and keep him in ....and hope things get better for him!!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer:

mike888
12-08-2009, 11:28 PM
As much as I dislike the guy I'm also a realist and if he does survive this eviction, and it definately looks like he's going to then I can see most of the Marcus supporters getting behind him which is going to put him in a really powerful position. He's almost certainly going to be topping the polls again next week and the only scenario I can see that would stop him getting to the final is if Team Lisa nominate him again next week against Siavash. That would really give him something to think about as Siavash and Sophie are probably the only 2 housemates left that can beat him in an eviction vote. Sophie is almost certainly not going to be nominated so it all comes down to if Siavash is up for eviction next week. If he isn't then Freddie is in the final for sure.and then it looks like a straight fight between Freddie, Siavash and Sophie. There doesn't seem to be any way that any of the others can win, just read all the posts on here and look at the polls, one of those 3 are going to win it for sure but it's way too close to call, this is going to be one of the closest finishes yet to any BB series and it all depends on how things pan out over the next couple of weeks and if Freddie can swerve a nomination battle between him and Siavash. Bring it on and let battle commence!!!:dance::dance::joker::joker::dance::dan ce:

sheephater
12-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by mike888
As much as I dislike the guy I'm also a realist and if he does survive this eviction, and it definately looks like he's going to then I can see most of the Marcus supporters getting behind him which is going to put him in a really powerful position. He's almost certainly going to be topping the polls again next week and the only scenario I can see that would stop him getting to the final is if Team Lisa nominate him again next week against Siavash. That would really give him something to think about as Siavash and Sophie are probably the only 2 housemates left that can beat him in an eviction vote. Sophie is almost certainly not going to be nominated so it all comes down to if Siavash is up for eviction next week. If he isn't then Freddie is in the final for sure.and then it looks like a straight fight between Freddie, Siavash and Sophie. There doesn't seem to be any way that any of the others can win, just read all the posts on here and look at the polls, one of those 3 are going to win it for sure but it's way too close to call, this is going to be one of the closest finishes yet to any BB series and it all depends on how things pan out over the next couple of weeks and if Freddie can swerve a nomination battle between him and Siavash. Bring it on and let battle commence!!!:dance::dance::joker::joker::dance::dan ce: Talk alot of sense.shame you don,t like Freddie!!