PDA

View Full Version : Bea Bea is pure evil

saxgoon
12-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Why has everyone suddenly got soft on the dislike of Bea.

She has been pure evil from day 1 and i am sure i saw 666 tattooed on her.

The forced look on her face congratulating freddie backs my theory up.

And how is Dogface now the new favourite ???

:yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::devil::devil::devil ::devil::devil:

Slothy
12-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Bea is more evil than celery. Now that is evil.

saxgoon
12-08-2009, 10:15 PM
OMG, that is quite a good comparison of evil. celery yuk

any more comparisons of how evil bea is. :yuk::yuk::yuk:

lisank
12-08-2009, 10:21 PM
A couple of firsts for me:

This is the first time I have felt strongly enough about anything on tv to post on a forum.

This is the first time I have been affected by anything on tv other than hard hitting documentaries.

Last night watching what Bea was doing to Halfwit was heartbreaking, it was so obvious he was getting lower, more depressed and distraught (I mean she says she is intelligent so pretending she was unaware of this then acting concerned is not falling anyone). I felt depressed for the rest of the evening - I had always thought of BB as light relief until now. Yes Halfwit has acted like a bit of a tit this week, but she has used this to her advantage, plotting and calculating to stab each of the housemates in the back one at a time then run to someone else and cry on their shoulder about how horrible her latest victim is.

We should all refuse to vote this week, how great would it be if Halfwit and Marcus recieved 0 votes each - everyone demanding 'get Bea out'.

Daffodil
12-08-2009, 10:26 PM
I always visualise Bea bitching as she rolls a cigarette, It's all she does, sits at the bus stop with fag papers and baccy doing the 'Rolling Cigarette Ceremony'. Oh, the application of mascara in the bedroom mirror is a close second.

Prole
12-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Pure evil? I think she'd like to think so. I'm sure she thinks that she coming across all cool, calculating and a little Machiavellian, but I also think she's forgotten we're all watching her. I'm amazed she doesn't seem to give a thought to the fact we can see her going from one to another, changing her story to suit.

Last night when she was sitting with Lisa and David, Lisa asked her who she was going to vote for. She said Marcus and Freddie. Then she went into the diary room and voted for Marcus and David. I'm desperate for BB to play the nominations into the house and let them all see who each other really voted for.

saxgoon
12-08-2009, 10:27 PM
couldn't agree with you more, she is so deluded and so self absorbed it is quite sickening.

it shows the the level of intelligence of those who recently hated her, lisa etc now they have seen an opportunity to gang up on freddie.

abhorrent scum :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

luminoussun
12-08-2009, 10:29 PM
BEAlzebub:devil:

RtooDee2
12-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Did you see her face when she hugged Halfwit after his bagpipes task?
It sent shivers down my spine!
oooooo!
:bawling:

Ghostinthehouse
12-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by lisank
Last night watching what Bea was doing to Halfwit was heartbreaking, it was so obvious he was getting lower, more depressed and distraught (I mean she says she is intelligent so pretending she was unaware of this then acting concerned is not falling anyone). I felt depressed for the rest of the evening - I had always thought of BB as light relief until now. ... We should all refuse to vote this week, how great would it be if Halfwit and Marcus recieved 0 votes each - everyone demanding 'get Bea out'.

What she did was sickening. That was the worse thing I've seen on BB. No one should be treated like that. She just laid into Freddie. Shame on her.

Patricia4
12-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by RtooDee2
Did you see her face when she hugged Halfwit after his bagpipes task?
It sent shivers down my spine!
oooooo!
:bawling:
I saw it and I thought what a evil cow.:yuk:

saxgoon
12-08-2009, 10:34 PM
I hate the way every time she has a fight with someone she uses the same old line,

" i am really upset and offended etc.. followed by the waterworks and then goes to the rest of the house to say that person is nasty etc... :mad::mad::mad:

frozencharlotte
13-08-2009, 01:01 AM
and then for her to walk into the room after her fight with freddie
and have the gall to say "i didnt say anything bad to you"
is she even aware of what she says at all?

she is so deluded and self absorbed and stupid
not to mention sociopathic. she said in the beginning
of the show that she had a hard time being duplicitous
but that describes her personality to a T.

when i see her i just see a negativity inside a rotting carcass
"the body is reacting! the body is reacting!"
:devil:

M X
13-08-2009, 01:03 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/28sye88.jpg
i like bea.