PDA

View Full Version : If Dogface wins it will reflect the idiocy of todays society!!!

InOne
12-08-2009, 10:08 PM
I think there has never been a truer statement typed :D

Nebi
12-08-2009, 10:09 PM
No, if she win its because the producers wants a nice cover girl for the after-bb.

kathypink
12-08-2009, 10:10 PM
I agree with you both.

InOne
12-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Nebi
No, if she win its because the producers wants a nice cover girl for the after-bb.

Hmmm a nice slut all over nuts and zoo mags, who will no doubt make a sex tape that will get "stolen"

Chuckyegg
12-08-2009, 10:11 PM
And do you think watching Big Brother helps to put an end to "the idiocy of today's society"??

Chuckyegg
12-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by InOne

Hmmm a nice slut all over nuts and zoo mags, who will no doubt make a sex tape that will get "stolen"

I think you might not know what a slut is.

Vicky.
12-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Same for Charlie :sleep::sleep:

InOne
12-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Chuckyegg
And do you think watching Big Brother helps to put an end to "the idiocy of today's society"??

They are not all idiot housemates. This year has some good ones. But im afraid the idiots will most likely take the crown. :(

InOne
12-08-2009, 10:14 PM

I think you might not know what a slut is.

I will once Dogface is released from her cage, she will be all over.

Jordan.
12-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Let me guess your a jealous Freddie fan??

Chuckyegg
12-08-2009, 10:15 PM
This is childish now

Nebi
12-08-2009, 10:16 PM
This is childish now

Mate.. You're on a BB forum..

InOne
12-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!

What could I possibly be jealous of?

InOne
12-08-2009, 10:18 PM
This is childish now

Can't take the truth, your angel Dogface will let you down you know!!!!

Jordan.
12-08-2009, 10:18 PM

That fact she over took him to be favourite

InOne
12-08-2009, 10:20 PM

That fact she over took him to be favourite

Im a Marcus fan actually, and I know Freddie did get cocky.

kistar
12-08-2009, 10:26 PM
well if the education system failed her its not her fault ,essentially tho she has managed to be blonde with big boobs and pretty and yet not been evicted at the first chance the public had,that somehow speaks volumes about her ,so much more than how much she knows about etiquette.

InOne
12-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by kistar
well if the education system failed her its not her fault ,essentially tho she has managed to be blonde with big boobs and pretty and yet not been evicted at the first chance the public had,that somehow speaks volumes about her ,so much more than how much she knows about etiquette.

How does not being evicted speak volumes about her?

santaa
12-08-2009, 10:34 PM
She is just nice and ordinary. She is very pretty. She essentially offends nobody. There are not many housemates in my opinion any brainier than she is. Its not an exam. I dont want her to win but she might and it wont make me dislike her

letmein
12-08-2009, 10:35 PM
It's idiocy to award anyone else in there at the moment.

InOne
12-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by letmein

Not if Marcus won it wouldn't!

kistar
12-08-2009, 10:39 PM

because historically pretty girls ,sexy girls, have been out the door as soon as they are up for eviction it has been very predictable

InOne
12-08-2009, 10:43 PM

because historically pretty girls ,sexy girls, have been out the door as soon as they are up for eviction it has been very predictable

It is more to do with the dynamics of the house this year. She just happens to be one of Lisa cronies.

BBmassive
12-08-2009, 10:48 PM
I would much rather Sophie won than a LOT of them in there

InOne
12-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
I would much rather Sophie won than a LOT of them in there

Well I thought you might

kistar
12-08-2009, 10:51 PM

It is more to do with the dynamics of the house this year. She just happens to be one of Lisa cronies.

ive no doubt there is alot of sense in what you are saying Im responding to a thread about her being a negative reflection of society :hug:

InOne
12-08-2009, 11:03 PM

ive no doubt there is alot of sense in what you are saying Im responding to a thread about her being a negative reflection of society :hug:

I was thinking like, cos of the fakeness, the popular plastic girl getting the win. Let's be honest, shes no underdog.

WOMBAI
12-08-2009, 11:04 PM
I think there has never been a truer statement typed :D

Coming from a Marcus fan - how ridiculous!

It applies a hell of a lot more to him than to her!

Rory
12-08-2009, 11:17 PM
...and Brian Belo didn't? It's already been done before; plus there are far more worse people in there to "reflect the idiocy of today's society" - Charlie, Marcus, David, Lisa, Rodrigo, and even Freddie.

None of them are socially normal, but Sophie is the most genuine out of all of them. She's broken the mold, clearly set by the producers to be the blonde bimbo who'd leave in the earlier weeks.

She's a true individual Big Brother female. And if you're looking to reflect the idiocy of today's society, it's already been done, my friend - Brian Belo. Get over it.

And to the lot that will respond "she's only in there to promote herself" - well, she was a model before she went into the house and the public votes for which personalities they like in the house. It's expected that any even remotely good looking girl will appear in all the papers (hell, even Carole did it), so get over it.

Freddie wouldn't be a "much more deserving winner" because he acts like a spoiled brat half the time, has developed a large ego, and has caught the Kathreya effect.

Either way, it's just a game. None of them are fit to win, but out of a bad bunch Sophie's the best.

kistar
12-08-2009, 11:36 PM

I was thinking like, cos of the fakeness, the popular plastic girl getting the win. Let's be honest, shes no underdog.

I totally get what you are saying but lets face it she will make alot of money from that,and another example that gcses arent always the route to a succesfull career,she is providing something society is willing to pay for and you have to respect that.......well you dont have to but you know what I mean:bigsmile:

Twiggy
12-08-2009, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by letmein

Not if Marcus won it wouldn't! I was just wondering what kind of idiocy of society we would have if the likes of Marcus were to win. Give me Dogface any day.

NolasGirl
12-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Sheepface hopefully won't win. If (heaven forbid) it comes down to Charlie, Sheepface, Lisa, Rodrigo...I'm up for Rodr all the way. And it's likely to be him.

Audiryan
12-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Dogface should not even be thought about for the win she moves from one group to the next only says any thing when she thinks it will look good on her when has ant one watched her and thought WOW she's gotta win this. Shell b anouther borin background h/m who wins for doin nothin unlike freddie or markus

Audiryan
12-08-2009, 11:56 PM
Dogface should not even be thought about for the win she moves from one group to the next only says any thing when she thinks it will look good on her when has ant one watched her and thought WOW she's gotta win this. Shell b anouther borin background h/m who wins for doin nothin unlike freddie or markus

Jack_
12-08-2009, 11:57 PM
My friends that was done last year remember, with Rachel?

spitfire
12-08-2009, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Jack_
My friends that was done last year remember, with Rachel? The year before with Brian.:yuk:

Audiryan
12-08-2009, 11:59 PM
Dogface should not win when did she ever make u go WOW this is the winner. No shell b another rubbish background winner who doesn't stand out people like freddie n marcus should win

Jack_
13-08-2009, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by spitfire
Originally posted by Jack_
My friends that was done last year remember, with Rachel? The year before with Brian.:yuk:

Meh, but none of them lot, bar a few, were any good anyway.

Gerry was my favourite that year.

spitfire
13-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Audiryan
Dogface should not win when did she ever make u go WOW TBH,When i first saw her.:joker:

Celeb_Rehab
13-08-2009, 12:06 AM
[quote]Originally posted by Nebi

Yeah...a nice girl who flashes her gash in mags!

kistar
13-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Audiryan
Dogface should not win when did she ever make u go WOW this is the winner. No shell b another rubbish background winner who doesn't stand out people like freddie n marcus should win

I think alot of people go WOW every time she has a bikini on,I know I do.
However if you are too wow like Marcus and freddie half the people voting will hate you .I still cant believe rachael won last year that was just embaressing:puzzled: