PDA

View Full Version : Nominations

kathypink
12-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Would it be better if HMs nominated for the first half of the series and the public for the second half? What do you think?

Doubt BB would do this, as the public would get rid of all the horrible ones and they wouldn't like it. Would be interesting to try it out, I think.

Slothy
12-08-2009, 10:11 PM
I would love it be left up to the public from now on. Its pointless now they can talk about nominations. I have a horrible feeling next week if Freddie stays, he would obviously be up & Siavash might be his usual placid self & not mind people putting him up. We'd end up with such a boring last few weeks.

Combo
12-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Would be interesting, but I very much doubt they will do this.

stoo47
12-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by kathypink
Would it be better if HMs nominated for the first half of the series and the public for the second half? What do you think?

Doubt BB would do this, as the public would get rid of all the horrible ones and they wouldn't like it. Would be interesting to try it out, I think.

It would mean more revenue so BB would like it :dance:

Claymores
12-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Team Smug had decided it was them who should decide.

Siavash's refusal to nominate is the first fundamental rule break not punished by ejection in UK BB's history. I suppose it was punished by Hira getting evicted, seems fair.

santaa
12-08-2009, 10:18 PM
The old format of nominations always worked well. Sometimes frustrating as a voter when the wrong people were up but the name of the game is to win popularity in the house and avoid nomination . Spoiled this year by non compliance with the rules and BB s reluctance to take a hard line and keep control. Compromise was to change the rules and it is not going to work

kisywisy
12-08-2009, 10:34 PM
i'd hate it. i like the current format.

it would cost more for the voters in the long run as well