PDA

View Full Version : big brother statement

marcfreddielegends
12-08-2009, 10:11 PM
big brother statement request

This years series has somewhat dissapointed me this year.

First of all is sree and his attempt at using the race card during an arguament with marcus,
but was deminished due to marcus telling the jelly spined big brother how it was.

This left marcus resentful to big brother ,and maybe this is why we see marcus,s rebellious side so much.

Halfwit well what can we say about freddie firstly 5 weeks of consecutive nominations blatantly orchestrated by the brummie, Is gonna leave him slightly mind warped,

so who came to his rescue the infamous Bea.

HER first move in the house was to befriend halfwit why?

well obviously at that time he was a bb favourite with the public, not necessary by his personality but his bostik like resiliance not to get voted out putting the kybosh on the brummie,s bitching and scheming.

Now this week we see Marcus v Halfwit why?

well easy the Bea minipulated this whole situation by playing the victim firstly with marcus during the ciggiegate saga and then halfwit the negative/positive drama.

Whilst moving camps then beds nailing marcus and halfwits faits.

But what big brother seemed to have missed is the rule breaks by sophie requesting to be nominated pre rule change was it missed or was this the reason the rules changed?

leaving the heavyweights head to head?

all i will say is we,ve not had an explanation from big brother as to why some rule breakers ain,t punished..

so to the voters this friday pay your money on the phonelines but be assured

BIG BROTHER WILL DECIDE.

Chuckyegg
12-08-2009, 10:14 PM
:rolleyes:

King Gizzard
12-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Uh, there was me thinking this was going to be a statement from big brother.

JAJ1942
12-08-2009, 10:15 PM
I would never vote either Marcus or Freddie out so they will not be getting any money from me this week, in fact it is highly improbably that I will ever vote again.

quietman1963
12-08-2009, 10:16 PM
If Big Brother is caught DECIDING, they will be in BIG trouble and fined massively.

saxgoon
12-08-2009, 10:19 PM
DO NOT give them your hard earned money this week:mad::mad::mad::mad:

santaa
12-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by quietman1963
If Big Brother is caught DECIDING, they will be in BIG trouble and fined massively.
They decide by brainwashing/ influencing 5the voters

kisywisy
12-08-2009, 10:29 PM
again with sophie talking about nominations. SO DID MARCUS AND SIAVASH!!

freddie was nominated for a few reasons: being part of the reason the food was taken away and the way he argued with david and lisa

marcus was nominated because of his part in the food being taken away, his rule breaking and for hiding the fags

they were all nominated for real reasons and none of them even needed bea to intervene. she made things worse, yes, but they were bound to be up for eviction anyway for how they've acted in the house. they have annoyed a lot of the house. this is what happens when hm nominate!! now it's the public's time to decide who they want to evict

luminoussun
12-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Big brother is a wanker...if anyone here works for big brother... lick my love pump baby!!!

marcfreddielegends
12-08-2009, 10:34 PM
[quote]Originally posted by kisywisy

freddie was nominated for a few reasons: being part of the reason the food was taken away and the way he argued with david and lisa

marcus was nominated because of his part in the food being taken away, his rule breaking and for hiding the fags

they were all nominated for real reasons and none of them even needed bea to intervene. she made things worse, yes, but they were bound to be up for eviction anyway for how they've acted in the house. they have annoyed a lot of the house. this is what happens when hm nominate!! now it's the public's time to decide who they want to evict [/quote

OH BEA HAVE

kisywisy
12-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by marcfreddielegends
Originally posted by kisywisy

they were all nominated for real reasons and none of them even needed bea to intervene. she made things worse, yes, but they were bound to be up for eviction anyway for how they've acted in the house. they have annoyed a lot of the house. this is what happens when hm nominate!! now it's the public's time to decide who they want to evict

OH BEA HAVE

THAT's your counter argument?? :rolleyes:

Patrick
12-08-2009, 10:37 PM
You wasted my time, I thought that was a statment from BB.

And you really need to learn how to use Capital letters when needed.

Makes your "statement" sorry... Book seem so long and boring:bored:

shash
12-08-2009, 10:41 PM
unfortunately, re.Sophie, BB will just say "BB can change the rules at any time" but in this case it will seem a total cop-out. Why they seem so determined and obvious in their will for her to be the winner is almost a mystery to me, although someone did point out she is more visually "marketable" than the interesting housemates :rolleyes:

nastynorrie
12-08-2009, 10:44 PM
:devil:MUCUS WANTS TO GO, AYE RIGHT AND AM THE VIRGIN QUEEN OF SCOTLAND, TO SEE AN UGALEE F UK MOAN ABOUT HIS PICTURE SO MUCH HE WAS NEARLY CRYING I WAS PISSING MASELF, WHY DO UGALLEE PPL THINK THEY ARE SEX GODS ANYBODY ANSWER THAT PLEASE, HE'S A PLONKER SIMPLE SIMON :devil: HE THINKS HE'S HARD BUT HE AINT, HE'S A TOOL :joker:

BBLB
12-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by marcfreddielegends
big brother statement request

This years series has somewhat dissapointed me this year.

First of all is sree and his attempt at using the race card during an arguament with marcus,
but was deminished due to marcus telling the jelly spined big brother how it was.

This left marcus resentful to big brother ,and maybe this is why we see marcus,s rebellious side so much.

Halfwit well what can we say about freddie firstly 5 weeks of consecutive nominations blatantly orchestrated by the brummie, Is gonna leave him slightly mind warped,

so who came to his rescue the infamous Bea.

HER first move in the house was to befriend halfwit why?

well obviously at that time he was a bb favourite with the public, not necessary by his personality but his bostik like resiliance not to get voted out putting the kybosh on the brummie,s bitching and scheming.

Now this week we see Marcus v Halfwit why?

well easy the Bea minipulated this whole situation by playing the victim firstly with marcus during the ciggiegate saga and then halfwit the negative/positive drama.

Whilst moving camps then beds nailing marcus and halfwits faits.

But what big brother seemed to have missed is the rule breaks by sophie requesting to be nominated pre rule change was it missed or was this the reason the rules changed?

leaving the heavyweights head to head?

all i will say is we,ve not had an explanation from big brother as to why some rule breakers ain,t punished..

so to the voters this friday pay your money on the phonelines but be assured

BIG BROTHER WILL DECIDE.

Full of inaccuracies.

how is Bea infamous?
wrong about marcus,hes been a tw*t from day 1.
why do halfwit fans seem to think its a god given right that nobody can nominate him?
Why do halfwit fans refuse to accept he displays appauling behaviour that includes scheming and plotting,paranoid accusations,laughing in peoples faces,laughing at name calling,making hms cry ( david not bea ) and being so arrogant and cocky.
Sophies punishment was a GROUP punishment as most of them talked nominations yet you seem to want to single sophie out and give her extra punishment,why?

As for the last point how does BB decide who goes..I am voting halfwit out regardless of what they show on the highlight show so dont use the old editing arguement.

The facts are these.
1.All hms are punished for talking nominations,the punishment is to be allowed to talk noms,this gives a fairer chance for those who dont talk noms to do so with safety.

2.Halfwit has had plenty of reasons why people would have nominated him,his arselicking marcus,his stupidity at losing the food,his annoying cocky attitude.

3.Marcus has been allowed to get away with murder,look back at why others have been kicked out ( kitten for example ).

4. Marcus is being used by BB,he has done everything they wanted him to do, far from controlling BB he has done their bidding like a biatch.