PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Good on ya BB *Thumbs up*

Patrick
12-08-2009, 10:15 PM
I Thought they wanted Marcus out, and would show Marcus in a really horrible way.

But after showing the parts with Halfwit saying that hes gona stay :joker: they`ve done a great job.

I will pray that tomarrow and Fridays Highlights have more of Halfwit acting like a total prat and saying hes gona stay!

Thursday and Fridays Highlights are ussually the ones that make up peoples minds with who to vote for.
So if BB shows Freddie in the worst way possible then we just might get rid of him!!

:hello:

That is if People vote.. as i`ve said before this week on TiBB Most of you seem to act as if your not gona vote.
Even Marcus fans who have always been loyal are saying...

"Marcus is a goner so dont vote!"

:rolleyes: Yes hes gone with that attitude, just drop one vote in a make a diffrence :thumbs:

MaratSafinForever
12-08-2009, 10:19 PM
I agree, I like Halfwit as well but still, Marcus is a complete and utter legend.

Claymores
12-08-2009, 10:21 PM
"After the announcement, Halfwit told Siavash and Marcus that he’s “very confident” that he will be staying in the house and that next week he won’t be nominated."

How do you spell "deluded" again?

Patrick
12-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Claymores
"After the announcement, Halfwit told Siavash and Marcus that he’s “very confident” that he will be staying in the house and that next week he won’t be nominated."

How do you spell "deluded" again?

Lmao

And when he told Marcus at the sofas...

"Well Marcus looks like your going..."

:rolleyes: Twat

I really hope the public turn on him that might just get him a few more votes for Friday now.