If you vote for freddy, you shoot yourselves in the foot :bored:
rachel rice style

luminoussun
12-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Marcus is hardly in it anymore.
He is hiding in the background hoping he will be evicted

Patrick
12-08-2009, 10:28 PM
If Marcus goes the show will fall flat on its arse, and we all know that even Marcus haters know that.

The minute his Interview is over most people will switch off and probley wont watch until the Final.

You`ll get the odd fans that watch the next 2 HL shows after his eviction, and then notice how **** the series is now.
And then they switch off and loose intrest.

BB Need Marcus, hes the only entertaining one left, I remember BB9s Final week, wasnt that bad..we had Mikey and Rachel (YAWN)

But this year were looking at a full line up of bores for the Final Week.

That is if Marcus goes.

So SAVE BB10
Keep Marcus in
Evict Freddie!

Patrick
12-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by luminoussun

That just happened tonight, but you do know if Halfwit goes, Marcus will know that hes liked more than Freddie, and will start trying to give it a shot at winning.

I really wish they allowed them to hear the Crowd again on the eviction announcment, added more effect and Marcus would hear cheers and know hes liked

dwarling
12-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Originally posted by luminoussun

That just happened tonight, but you do know if Halfwit goes, Marcus will know that hes liked more than Freddie, and will start trying to give it a shot at winning.

I really wish they allowed them to hear the Crowd again on the eviction announcment, added more effect and Marcus would hear cheers and know hes liked Yes i think so too...I really hope he stay's..I'll miss him if he does go...:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

merv
12-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Marcus i think wants to stay and will stay, and behave till the end rather than be booted

Ghostinthehouse
12-08-2009, 10:39 PM
If Marcus goes there is no point watching until the final show.

dwarling
12-08-2009, 10:41 PM
I'll be over the moon if he does get to stay in:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

dwarling
12-08-2009, 10:42 PM
''Save the Darkhorse'' :dance::dance::dance::dance:

santaa
12-08-2009, 10:47 PM
There is still lots of potential for the show. With reduced live feed were not seeing much of whats going on