marcfreddielegends
12-08-2009, 10:31 PM
:conf:

ricky2k9
12-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Whys that?

Daffodil
12-08-2009, 10:33 PM
I agree. I am not liking the recent trend of making things up as they go along. It proves that not much planning goes into the programme.

Patrick
12-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Yes there little assholes this year.

I already wrote to them like 4 times this series complaining about certain things, but I mentioned in one...

"I cant belive Sharron Powers is doing such a **** disgraceful job this year! **** her, and **** your show if your gona keep this up next year!"

Hope they fire the entire team and hire half ths forum, we have better ideas than they`ll ever have!

Patrick
12-08-2009, 10:35 PM

I already wrote to them like 4 times this series complaining about certain things, but I mentioned in one...

"I cant belive Sharron Powers is doing such a **** disgraceful job this year! **** her, and **** your show if your gona keep this up next year!"

Hope they fire the entire team and hire half ths forum, we have better ideas than they`ll ever have!

luminoussun
12-08-2009, 10:36 PM
I think they have too many pc idiots just intent on one thing ..big gay brother romances...anything else bores them

Jordan.
12-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009

:cheer: