PDA

View Full Version : If The Three Musketeers Go..

Daffodil
12-08-2009, 10:39 PM
..I will stop watching. None of the other housemates deserve to win.

Claymores
12-08-2009, 10:40 PM
:xyxwave:

Twilight
12-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Same here:sad:

Claymores
12-08-2009, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Twilight
Same here:sad:
:xyxwave:

setanta
12-08-2009, 10:41 PM
I'm watching now and I don't want anyone to win. How mad is that?

merv
12-08-2009, 10:42 PM
I Prefer the 3 guys too, but they are the best of a bad bunch.
None are worth 100k

ManicWolf
12-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Same here. While I want Freddie to win, if he does go on Friday my support will go to Marcus or Siavash. I'll keep watching so long as at least one of them is still in. However, once they're all gone I wont watch anymore. As you say, none of the rest deserve it, and I have no intention to watch BB with a house full of people I don't like (or am indifferent to as is the case with Rodrigo).

shash
12-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Me too, it will be no loss, and before they say it, I am sure some here will say I am no loss. I don't care.

Once those three have gone I will be happy to make their viewing stats slightly lower.

MissKittyFantastico
12-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Don't worry Daffodil, Siavash will make it to the final, I'm pretty sure of that.

It all depends who wins what I'm sure will be next weeks head to head of Freddie v Siavash, whichever one of them stays, will be in the final.

My money's on Siavash.

MissKittyFantastico
12-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by shash
Me too, it will be no loss, and before they say it, I am sure some here will say I am no loss. I don't care.

Well I would miss you. :hug:

MaratSafinForever
12-08-2009, 10:44 PM
I don't think Siavash deserves to win at all, all he has done is sit on the fence and do nothing during the whole series.

shash
12-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Originally posted by shash

Well I would miss you. :hug:

:hugesmile: thank you! :hug:

TurtleSoup
12-08-2009, 10:46 PM
I'll probably be out, too.
Until I get bored...If only Siavash is left he'll just conform to the other group anyway, he's not the strongest character.

Claymores
12-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by setanta
I'll keep watching and I'm don't want anyone to win. How mad is that?

I'm equally mad - every year I want the ones I hate evicted then after that I couldn't care less.........once Halfarse is gone, I'm booking the hols.

Never seen a finale live so I'm hoping this is not my 1st

setanta
12-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Claymores

I'm equally mad - every year I want the ones I hate evicted then after that I couldn't care less.........once Halfarse is gone, I'm booking the hols.

You're like me then: just have a morbid curiosity regarding the show. Think i'm fairly masochistic in nature to subject myself to this kinda torture..... I mean, in all honestly, is there anyone in there that is honourable and humble? I don't know.

Lowkey
12-08-2009, 11:28 PM
one of them will deffo, be there till the end.

santaa
12-08-2009, 11:37 PM
The show will go on

Claymores
12-08-2009, 11:46 PM

You're like me then: just have a morbid curiosity regarding the show. Think i'm fairly masochistic in nature to subject myself to this kinda torture..... I mean, in all honestly, is there anyone in there that is honourable and humble? I don't know.

I'm honestly further than that - peeps kept trying to text me in Germany that Brian Belo won BB8, but I had just left the phone back at the hotel as not even bovvered. Some German pals eventually told me at the party as had their net enabled phones and incorrectly thought I'd be interested :laugh:

shash
12-08-2009, 11:46 PM

there are always some in there we like and dislike to varying degrees, and I often try and think "would I like any of them as a friend?" and it very rare that I can say yes.

BB is a masochistic experience, and I only really got drawn into this one as its start coincided with the downturn in our summer weather :rolleyes: