PDA

View Full Version : Bea so played a scatty bohemian in her VT didnt she.

mist
12-08-2009, 10:39 PM
See below (hope it works) her VT profile, where she describes herself as a bohemian. What a load of BS.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/369652269421008ccb9ca0c59cf67165/play.c4

bovvered?
12-08-2009, 10:40 PM
A bohemian SHE DEVIL

kisywisy
12-08-2009, 10:40 PM
i never judge any hm on their vt. they act and say anything that gives them a better chance to get into the house

ZQueen
12-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by mist
See below (hope it works) her VT profile, where she describes herself as a bohemian. What a load of BS.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/369652269421008ccb9ca0c59cf67165/play.c4

Job Title: Recruitment Consultant

Says it all

saxgoon
12-08-2009, 10:47 PM
A complete fraud and thinks she is a big part player in her 'scenes' where more than likely she is a nobody.

stuck up little evil cow

kisywisy
12-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by saxgoon
A complete fraud and thinks she is a big part player in her 'scenes' where more than likely she is a nobody.

stuck up little evil cow

lets be fair now. she seems to have a bigger 'part' in the bb show that anyone else at the moment

LemonJam
12-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Thing is, BB picks and chooses what they put in VTs to make them look good/bad.

Another example is Sophia, they only showed her bubbly fun side but didn't show her aggresive side. And again with Cairon, he was shown as a good guy saying "and I hate backstabbing two-faced people" but again they didn't show his aggresive side.

Although I did love them both alot they were shown to be good guys in the VT but proved there was more than what their VT showed.

And again with Siavash, showing him as an arrogant git in the VT but proved in the house a very humble nice guy.

Sorry for the essay lol

MaratSafinForever
12-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam

Another example is Sophia, they only showed her bubbly fun side but didn't show her aggresive side. And again with Cairon, he was shown as a good guy saying "and I hate backstabbing two-faced people" but again they didn't show his aggresive side.

Although I did love them both alot they were shown to be good guys in the VT but proved there was more than what their VT showed.

And again with Siavash, showing him as an arrogant git in the VT but proved in the house a very humble nice guy.

Sorry for the essay lol

Are you an idiot?

MAYBE SOPHIA AND CAIRON DIDN'T PORTRAY THEMSELVES AS AGGRESSIVE IN THEIR VT THEREFORE BIG BROTHER CANNOT SHOW THIS NON EXISTENT FOOTAGE.

Unreal how thick some people are :laugh3:

and siavash "humble and nice guy" lmfao

setanta
12-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by MaratSafinForever
Originally posted by LemonJam

Sorry for the essay lol

Are you an idiot?

MAYBE SOPHIA AND CAIRON DIDN'T PORTRAY THEMSELVES AS AGGRESSIVE IN THEIR VT THEREFORE BIG BROTHER CANNOT SHOW THIS NON EXISTENT FOOTAGE.

Unreal how thick some people are :laugh3:

and siavash "humble and nice guy" lmfao

Ah Marat, no need to go off on one but I know where you're coming from. And the humble Siavash thing does do my head in too.