PDA

View Full Version : Best bunch of housemates by far, spolt by BB's cheapness!

reallynow
12-08-2009, 11:05 PM
I can't help but think all of BB's housemates have been the best bunch by far, all something to laugh AT, and great at entertaining us by their own self worth, paranoia and delusion....each of them have truly been stuck in their own little world!

But I certainly think the show has been let down by the cheapness and lack of imagination on BB's behalf!

I think BB 10 surpassed the bunch from BB5, each and every one of them, but no way was BB as free thinking with the task in this years BB to the one compared with BB5!

Claymores
12-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Tasks this year are fancy dress and/or song & dance.........boring boring boring.

Bring back a 'keep the milk in the vessel' all night task with Imogen secretly tasked to fail it. Them were the days

reallynow
12-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Claymores
Tasks this year are fancy dress and/or song & dance.........boring boring boring.

Bring back a 'keep the milk in the vessel' all night task with Imogen secretly tasked to fail it. Them were the days

That was painful to watch, along with that staying awake task...i so would have failed that from the get go!

santaa
12-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by reallynow
I can't help but think all of BB's housemates have been the best bunch by far, all something to laugh AT, and great at entertaining us by their own self worth, paranoia and delusion....each of them have truly been stuck in their own little world!

But I certainly think the show has been let down by the cheapness and lack of imagination on BB's behalf!

I think BB 10 surpassed the bunch from BB5, each and every one of them, but no way was BB as free thinking with the task in this years BB to the one compared with BB5! HEAR HEAR

MissKittyFantastico
12-08-2009, 11:12 PM
The lack of decent tasks this year has been a major reason the show hasn't been as enjoyable to watch imo.

If we didn't have such a great storyline created by the HM's themselves, I probably would have switched off weeks ago tbh.

It's the HM's themselves that have kept me glued thus far, nothing that BB have done.

Lazy ****ers.

shash
12-08-2009, 11:17 PM
I agree the tasks have been awful this year, and BB's imagination has deserted them, Last year the tasks were really creative and good, plus we had the heaven and hell, head of house etc. This year it feels like BB is AWOL.

Mixed feelings about the housemates, some good and some totally pointless, kris for example.

Claymores
12-08-2009, 11:18 PM
If any of you are old enough, I liken it to the difference between "It's a Knockout" and "Jeux Sans Frontiers".

In the former, it was people messing about with car tyres and hula hoops in Cleethorpes = BB10

The latter was spectacular sets and wild challenges = not BB10

That was probably over yer heads as
i'm a coffin dodger

shash
12-08-2009, 11:19 PM
If any of you are old enough, I liken it to the difference between "It's a Knockout" and "Jeux Sans Frontiers".

In the former, it was people messing about with car tyres and hula hoops in Cleethorpes = BB10

good analogy but it makes me feel a bit old :wink:
you are so right though.
assume you are comparing 9 and 10?

sonia1tam
12-08-2009, 11:19 PM
Best big brother housemates by far

Rory
12-08-2009, 11:21 PM
The tasks really have gone downhill. C4 have just stopped caring and, although Endemol say they still care, Endemol is contributing a lot to it as well.

The tasks are usually all the same - get dressed up and memorize a dance. It's gotten boring now.

Claymores
12-08-2009, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by shash

you are so right though.

I'm comparing back to many you old coffin dodger :wink:

shash
12-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by shash

you are so right though.

I'm comparing back to many you old coffin dodger :wink:

yes, I realised after posting :wink:

LOL for "old coffin-dodger" :laugh2:

BB_Eye
12-08-2009, 11:32 PM
BB10 has had about three or four great housemates.

Pretty much all of the housemates in BB5 were great (apart from maybe Vanessa and Becki).

reallynow
12-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by BB_Eye
BB10 has had about three or four great housemates.

Pretty much all of the housemates in BB5 were great (apart from maybe Vanessa and Becki).

Disagree, they have all been something to write about!

I have never seen a bunch of people that have worked people up so far at all!

LaLaLand
12-08-2009, 11:42 PM
I agree the tasks have been monotonous really. I'd love a good old assault course again, or an all night task as someone else said.

This year's been a year out of only a few which has kept me interested this far, and I think it will continue to do so!

All in all, brilliant series.

Patrick
12-08-2009, 11:46 PM
Best Bunch?

MY ARSE

Everyone says...
"I couldnt give a **** who wins none of them are good"
"This years housemates are half the reason BB10 is ****!"

BB9 had amazing unique Housemates
Followed by BB7
And BB6

This year is nothing compared to them, plus all the entertainers didnt get a chance in BB10 they all lost to that little stuck up idiot Halfwit!

And it looks like some of you are going to get rid of the only entertainer and leave Halfwit with a big **** grin on his face AGAIN :mad:

Tom4784
12-08-2009, 11:53 PM
I'd say the opposite, one of the worst BB's ever. Everything about the hm's and the show has been DULL.

squinky
13-08-2009, 12:09 AM
for the first time,i actually dont care who wins.ive watched all except for bb2,and with each one ive had a favourite.the HMs get more delusional,and egotistical each year,really scraping the barrel now.the tasks used to be better,now its like,ill do anything to have 5 mins of fame.if this isnt the last bb,it will be the last one i ever watch(well i say that now).