PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Marcus now understands why Noirin didnt fancy him?

reallynow
12-08-2009, 11:09 PM
After taking a gander at his photo? It is a blooming likeness of him and the fact that he cannot see it, tells me, he see's another person when he looks in the mirror to what the rest of the world's see's.

*I think he thinks he looks like a tall hunky 25 year old rocker, with a strong chin, strong neck and legs to die for..When in actual fact he is quite the opposite!

Snap marcus you have got a big forehead and your hair isnt the best on the block LOLOL

nellysjade
12-08-2009, 11:12 PM
soooooooooooooooooooo very true:thumbs:

Prole
12-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Because he didn't have a fat wallet and a Ferrari parked outside. If he had, things would have been very different I reckon.

reallynow
12-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Prole
Because he didn't have a fat wallet and a Ferrari parked outside. If he had, things would have been very different I reckon.

Of course just ask peter stringfellow or Flavior Briatore :laugh2:

golden
12-08-2009, 11:20 PM
I reckon he thinks he's really fit & ripped too..remember in the beginning he always used to flex his (so called) muscles!

reallynow
12-08-2009, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by golden
I reckon he thinks he's really fit & ripped too..remember in the beginning he always used to flex his (so called) muscles!

and the high jump kung fu kicks LOL

He is a hairy telly tubby!

golden
12-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by no1Joeno1
He's not exactly weak is he?

He may not be weak but he's not the Mr.Muscle he thinks he is!

golden
12-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by reallynow

and the high jump kung fu kicks LOL

He is a hairy telly tubby!

lmao:joker::joker:
I've such a crazy image in my mind now!!