PDA

View Full Version : David I wouldn't mind David winning

Combo
12-08-2009, 11:25 PM
I hate be honest, I really like David. He is the most genuine housemate in the house. He's quite funny. We can automatically tell he hasn't got a game plan. He knew Lisa wasn't liked by the public when he want into the house but he still talks with her like best friends.

I don't know but I think David has an excellent chance of winning, he's kind, speaks his mind and voices his own opinion, excellent housemate.

jet
12-08-2009, 11:27 PM
I wouldn't mind him winning either. He's a hoot, and he's genuine. My fav now is Rodrigo though. (And I like Lisa too.)

Combo
12-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by jet
I wouldn't mind him winning either. He's a hoot, and he's genuine. My fav now is Rodrigo though. (And I like Lisa too.)

I'm starting to like Lisa and Rodrigo more. I kind of like all house mates lately apart from Bea and Charlie.

charliegimbert
12-08-2009, 11:31 PM
I wouldn't mind Lisa winning....not

reallynow
12-08-2009, 11:33 PM
You have all gotta be crazy!

Combo
12-08-2009, 11:34 PM
I do like Lisa sometimes though, I'm not a major fan but I do like David, he's a genuine bloke.

I still would rather Freddy or Marcus win though. :thumbs:

WOMBAI
12-08-2009, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Combo
I hate be honest, I really like David. He is the most genuine housemate in the house. He's quite funny. We can automatically tell he hasn't got a game plan. He knew Lisa wasn't liked by the public when he want into the house but he still talks with her like best friends.

I don't know but I think David has an excellent chance of winning, he's kind, speaks his mind and voices his own opinion, excellent housemate.

Quite agree!:thumbs:

MissKittyFantastico
12-08-2009, 11:39 PM
David seems like a nice guy, can be funny at times, pretty inoffensive.

Doesn't make him worthy of winning at all though and there is no chance he will.

Would be worse than Rachel winning last year, she won just for being 'nice'.