PDA

View Full Version : Sophie has the best false tits on the show!!!

sheephater
12-08-2009, 11:38 PM
I can,t think of a better winner this year......Sophie has the best false tits by far,she farts alot,gets drunk,swears ,two faced.....She must win it guys!!!!
If you think i,am telling the truth ........you must be as thick as Sophie!!!!:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joke r::joker::joker:

u_drunk
12-08-2009, 11:39 PM
there the only false tits lol!! sophie to win!

reallynow
12-08-2009, 11:40 PM
I bet someone told sophie to get her boobs done and to get them that big! She isnt a girl that strikes me who can think for herself!

Sophie get the biggest titts on the planet.....you think, okay then!

She reminds me of a woman who died from her boob job a few years back...they got bigger and bigger and to her they were still small!

BB_Eye
12-08-2009, 11:42 PM
lmao

I actually kind of like Sophie as a person, but I'll be damned if she's not bloody boring. She wouldn't make a great winner.

sheephater
12-08-2009, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by u_drunk
there the only false tits lol!! sophie to win! Thats my point!!!!.only shallow minded people want her to win!!!:wavey:

reallynow
12-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by sheephater
there the only false tits lol!! sophie to win! Thats my point!!!!.only shallow minded people want her to win!!!:wavey:

tOUCH OF SARCASM, LOOK AT POSTERS NAME?

Sheephater, and see's sophie as a sheep and mocks her TATTS!

setanta
12-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Ah there's loadsa other false tits in that house and they're even bigger- Charlie, Freddie, Bea, Rodrigo,Siavash........

sheephater
12-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by reallynow
Originally posted by sheephater

tOUCH OF SARCASM, LOOK AT POSTERS NAME?

Sheephater, and see's sophie as a sheep and mocks her TATTS! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

sheephater
12-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by setanta
Ah there's loadsa other false tits in that house and they're even bigger- Charlie, Freddie, Bea, Rodrigo,Siavash........ Biggest is Lisa....Oh sorry ..she has no tits!!!!:joker::joker::joker::joker:

Claymores
12-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Halfarse is a false tit - his fake panic attack was legendary :elephant:

sheephater
12-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Claymores
Halfarse is a false tit - his fake panic attack was legendary :elephant: i think you talk so much sense!!!!:joker::joker:

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:00 AM
If she wins, I cry.

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:08 AM
shut up SOPHIE TOO WIN