PDA

View Full Version : DOGFACE- More like sheep-face. Such a sheep

NolasGirl
12-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Does this chick actually have a mind of her own? Either she doesn't or she's just completely two-faced. She's also BORING.

Seriously her "going along with the pack" mentality is getting mundane. As soon as the house starts picking on Freddie, she jumps on the bandwagon..*again*.
She licks Marcus' ass to his face. Then badmouths him behind his back.
Another thing to point out- people were giving her a pat on the back for how she handled Kenneth. I didn't see her smack his hand at any point during his advances. Maybe not coz she was flattered, but simply because she has *no* backbone.

The fact people seem to like her is baffling.

noobism
12-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Shes like because she is not foreign, she plays the dumb card like Jade & Shantelle did, has big tits and will be plastered all over the news of the world when she gets out and will probably replace Jordan as Peter Andres new squease

sheephater
12-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by NolasGirl
Does this chick actually have a mind of her own? Either she doesn't or she's just completely two-faced. She's also BORING.

Seriously her "going along with the pack" mentality is getting mundane. As soon as the house starts picking on Freddie, she jumps on the bandwagon..*again*.
Another thing to point out- people were giving her a pat on the back for how she handled Kenneth. I didn't see her smack his hand at any point during his advances. Maybe not coz she was flattered, but simply because she has *no* backbone.

The fact people seem to like her is baffling. :thumbs:God!!! so boring!!!!

BB_Eye
12-08-2009, 11:51 PM
She has a good agent

jgfrise
12-08-2009, 11:58 PM
She had the word "etiquette" explained to her three times. Not only had she never heard of it and had no idea what it meant, but after being told slowly she still not pronounce it. She must have the lowest IQ in the house - guess that's why she had to buy fake boobs as she would never had got a job doing anything else except "modelling":mad:

jean51
13-08-2009, 12:18 AM
leave her alone the best in there. back stabbers are freddie marcus bea and charlie!!!!! sophie to win:cheer2:

sg160187
13-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by jean51
leave her alone the best in there. back stabbers are freddie marcus bea and charlie!!!!! sophie to win:cheer2:

Really?
Bea is the worst,
Charlie 'accidentaly' drops people in it
Marcus tells people to their faces
As for freddie I don't think he really stabs people in the back
Sophie = tool.

prkp12
13-08-2009, 12:24 AM
i love her!!

sg160187
13-08-2009, 12:28 AM
I love chicken, doesn't mean it should win big brother even if it would contribute more to the entertainment factor

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Just like Siavash a sheep and DULL.

sg160187
13-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Rice_square

Seriously Siavash hasn't been brilliant the last week but Sophie has done nothing for the whole time shes been in there once shes out I'm going to love it :hello:

sophiee1383
13-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by NolasGirl

The fact people seem to like her is baffling.

Ahaha I Totally Agree I Realy Dont Know Whyy People Like Her?
And Want Her Too Win , Everyone Thinks Shes Young And Innocent And Sweet, What About Wen She Admitted Having Sex With Kris In The House And The Huge Boobs For Her 'Innocent' Career, She Isnt Innocent.
AND Shes Not Entertaing Another Point?

Realy Hope She Doesent Win Cause Then Itll Be Another One Of Them Years Like Last Year , Rachel.
Then Itll Be All That Time Wasted In There For Someone Who Hasnt Done Anything Too Deserve It.:shocked:

sophiee1383
13-08-2009, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Rice_square

Omg Here You Go Agen With Your 'Siavash Is Boring'
Wen Your Supporting Sophie.
Probably The Most Boring In There,
:shocked: