PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Freddie v Siavash is he THAT invincible

mike888
12-08-2009, 11:44 PM
It's looking increasingly like Freddie is going to stay after Friday and Marcus will get his wish. Team Lisa are almost certain to nominate him again next week, and if you really want Freddie out just hope that he's up against Siavash because he looks like he's the only one that could pose a threat to Freddie. So if it was Freddie v Siavash next week who would you pay money to vote out? :shrug:

TurtleSoup
12-08-2009, 11:45 PM
I wouldn't pay money to get either of them out.
But if it came to that, Freddie would go.

MissKittyFantastico
12-08-2009, 11:49 PM
I think it would be a really close one, and I wouldn't want to vote, same as I'm not voting this week.

BUT, as Siavash is my favourite HM, I'd have to vote Freddie out.

A lot depends on who Marcus fans switch their allegiances to as well, they may split evenly between the two, so it could be too close to call between them.

I'm hoping Freddie sees sense and noms Bea and David this week, if Sophie and Rodrigo also nom Bea (which I could POSSIBLY see them doing) and Siavash does as well, then the wicked witch will be up and she WILL go, saving the two musketeers for another week. :hello:

Patrick
12-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Marcus dosent even want to go :laugh::laugh: A Real fan just knows what hes thinking :bigsmile:

Siavash Will EASILY Beat Freddie.

Freddie isnt invinsable anymore, hes a little twat and Marcus can easily beat him

santaa
12-08-2009, 11:52 PM
BB will decide. Dont vote

MissKittyFantastico
12-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Marcus dosent even want to go :laugh::laugh: A Real fan just knows what hes thinking :bigsmile:

Freddie isnt invinsable anymore, hes a little t*** and Marcus can easily beat him

I really think Marcus WILL go.

Outside of forums he isn't liked, Freddie has gained a lot of sympathy votes because of Bea. Yes he's acted a bit cocky the past week, but I still believe he's more universally liked than Marcus is.

If I'm wrong on Friday I'll come and apologise but I think you'll see that I'm right when eviction time comes. :wink:

setanta
12-08-2009, 11:57 PM
You know that these evictions will eventually help whoever survives right? So if you just want one of your "musketeers" to win, this is perfect for you.

I think it's a blessing for the three of them to be honest, cuz they were starting to act like a group of petulant little school boys. The winner of the show will probably come out of them now.

Halfwit4Victory
13-08-2009, 09:03 AM
Nominations Next week will go like this:
Halfwit- Lisa/Bea
Charlie- Halfwit/Siavash
David- Halfwit/Siavash
Bea- Halfwit/Siavash
Sophie- Halfwit/Bea
Rod- Halfwit/Bea
Siavash- Lisa/Bea
Lisa- Halfwit/Siavash

Halfwit vs Bea vs Siavash with Bea going

Sabrewulf238
13-08-2009, 09:05 AM
I think if Freddie faced Sophie,Charlie or Siavash he would go, and possibly Rodrigo too

Kazanne
13-08-2009, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009

Freddie isnt invinsable anymore, hes a little t*** and Marcus can easily beat him

Can't you put a point across without name calling,the post would have been credible without the silly little T word,grow up,I'm not bothered that some don't like freddie but the name calling is so childish

BB22
13-08-2009, 09:09 AM
In a straight-up vote between Freddie and Siavash, Freddie would go. I think it would be very, very close Freddie v Sophie or Freddie v Rodrigo. I think Freddie would beat Charlie, would win convincingly against David, and utterly destroy Lisa or Bea.

dnt1234
13-08-2009, 09:15 AM
lol. all this tok about siavash beatin freddie is ridiculous.
and am not a freddie fan but i know hes gonna win this. he almost lost it last week but with all the **** thats gone on this week. i bet you they are loving.

trust me, british public is a sucka for the underdog. thats the way its been, it is and will always be.

BB22
13-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by dnt1234

Perhaps, but there is powerful evidence to the contrary. Siavash is ahead of Freddie in most polls now, including the ones on this site. Siavash is ahead of Freddie in the betting market. Siavash has a strong fanbase yet does not attract anywhere near as much controversy nor as many "haters" (I don't like that word generally but will use it here for the sake of convenience).

Freddie would be stronger in any other eviction vote as a lot of Siavash supporters would get behind Freddie. But they would not do that if he was up against Siavash.

tjrobb79
13-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Is this really the opinions of the UK public?

In the age of happy slapping, adults being asaulted by youths, binge drinking, teenage pregnancy, STI's, and general social decay. Are you really really (if you ask yourself honestly) suprised that Big Brother has gone down the toilet?

The people in that house are the dregs of society, the misfits, the losers, the socially inept, the attention seekers and you lot are trying to defend them and justify their actions!!

As with most of the decent people in this country, I have not watched Big Brother for the past week and don't think I ever will again. Its just a mirror on society as a whole and not worth thought or opinion.

BB22
13-08-2009, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by tjrobb79
Is this really the opinions of the UK public?

In the age of happy slapping, adults being asaulted by youths, binge drinking, teenage pregnancy, STI's, and general social decay. Are you really really (if you ask yourself honestly) suprised that Big Brother has gone down the toilet?

The people in that house are the dregs of society, the misfits, the losers, the socially inept, the attention seekers and you lot are trying to defend them and justify their actions!!

As with most of the decent people in this country, I have not watched Big Brother for the past week and don't think I ever will again. Its just a mirror on society as a whole and not worth thought or opinion.

Ummm. Ok. Bye.

tjrobb79
13-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Ummm. (brain trying to think of something to write)
Ok. (total served up by brain as way of argument)
Bye. (mental shut down, meaning I won't engage in conversation just ridicule)

BB22
13-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Not really "ridicule". I was just a little surprised that you took the trouble to come and post at such length as it seems you don't want to watch the programme or particularly discuss it. I assumed that was going to be your last post regarding the programme. I do not feel the need to make an "argument". Why would I "engage in conversation" in a bid to try to convince you to stay if you are not enjoying the programme?

dnt1234
13-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by BB22

Perhaps, but there is powerful evidence to the contrary. Siavash is ahead of Freddie in most polls now, including the ones on this site. Siavash is ahead of Freddie in the betting market. Siavash has a strong fanbase yet does not attract anywhere near as much controversy nor as many "haters" (I don't like that word generally but will use it here for the sake of convenience).

Freddie would be stronger in any other eviction vote as a lot of Siavash supporters would get behind Freddie. But they would not do that if he was up against Siavash.

just think for a second.
the odds are based on surveys from bb forums.
half the people on the forums wont vote.
Yes siavash is favourite to win but i guarantee you he wont.

sophie even stand a better chance that him.
Am telling you keep your money on freddie. thats if he doesnt join forces with bea again.
remember a huge percentage of the votes come from old bored folks.

BB22
13-08-2009, 09:44 AM

just think for a second.
the odds are based on surveys from bb forums.
half the people on the forums wont vote.
Yes siavash is favourite to win but i guarantee you he wont.

sophie even stand a better chance that him.
Am telling you keep your money on freddie. thats if he doesnt join forces with bea again.
remember a huge percentage of the votes come from old bored folks.

I have already thought for a second. In fact, I have already said you may be right, I was simply pointing out the powerful evidence to the contrary. Personally I have always quite liked Freddie, I just think that given the circumstances he would struggle in a vote against Siavash. It is a kind of factual observation and has little to do with my personal feelings on the Housemates.

Jintyrocks
13-08-2009, 09:50 AM
On that note, I think I will vote for Freddie to go. Marcus has entertained me the last few weeks, Freddie is fragile and tearful, and to be honest... I'd LOVE to see their faces when Marcus stays. They're all expecting Freddie to stay and then Lisa is in charge.

And then what? Freddie is ostracised, Siavash fades into the background and Team Lisa take over with Bea as her henchman and David relegated to nothing more than a skivvy to both of them.

Captain.Remy
13-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Siavash is actually the only one who can beat Freddie.

dnt1234
13-08-2009, 09:59 AM
the only person that can beat freddie is sophie. siavash will be gone in a second

Halfwit4Victory
13-08-2009, 10:00 AM
the only person that can beat freddie is sophie. siavash will be gone in a second

What makes you come to that conclusion?

dnt1234
13-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Halfwit4Victory

alright

siavash is one of those people that you like, dont care, or dislike.
freddie is similar to siavash.
sophie is more like, you like or dont mind.

siavash has only recently rubbed off alot people coz he seems the only sane one of the bunch. he hasnt done anything cute or entertaining.

Freddie has gone through alot of sh*t from day. he got the peoples vote from the start. he ****ed it up a bit but with this weeks drama. he'll be forgiven. so hes got the sympathy vote.

sophie seems innocent and envy. shes cute but not big headed. good looking but humble. shes not done much either but she cld win a sympathy vote too.

And as you know the british public usually goes for sympathy over entertainment.

fredrica
13-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Halfwit4Victory

alright

siavash is one of those people that you like, dont care, or dislike.
freddie is similar to siavash.
sophie is more like, you like or dont mind.

siavash has only recently rubbed off alot people coz he seems the only sane one of the bunch. he hasnt done anything cute or entertaining.

Freddie has gone through alot of sh*t from day. he got the peoples vote from the start. he ****** it up a bit but with this weeks drama. he'll be forgiven. so hes got the sympathy vote.

sophie seems innocent and envy. shes cute but not big headed. good looking but humble. shes not done much either but she cld win a sympathy vote too.

And as you know the british public usually goes for sympathy over entertainment.

So you think that Freddie might win then in a Freddie vs Siavash eviction. :hello:

mrs-big
13-08-2009, 10:49 AM
I think that Siavash will be able to beat Freddie,
But i dont think Rodrigo or Sophie will vote for Siavash, so hopefully Bea or David will be up!

Gedio
13-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Whoever Big brother decides will go will go.
you think anyone actually bothers to count your votes?

Patricia4
13-08-2009, 05:29 PM
In a straight-up vote between Freddie and Siavash, Freddie would go. I think it would be very, very close Freddie v Sophie or Freddie v Rodrigo. I think Freddie would beat Charlie, would win convincingly against David, and utterly destroy Lisa or Bea. :thumbs:

Indierock&roll
13-08-2009, 05:31 PM
freddie would definatly go out of them two

BBmassive
13-08-2009, 05:37 PM
That will do me nicely ,IF Freddie stays this week ( praying he goes) then every chance thats next weeks 2 ,Siavash will thrash the ass off him

boomoo
13-08-2009, 05:51 PM
well if BB allows a normal vote next week it just proves it is fixed.

Bea's fuss last night was all about next weeks noms. She is driving home the names, Marcus, Freddie and Siewash. If she keeps doing that she can claim she has not talked noms and she will not get enough noms to be up.

She has done the maths, just as Lisa did.