PDA

View Full Version : This is why marcus is t.v Gold

NONESHALLPASS
12-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Marcus has asked big brother if he can have a car if he and his fellow housemates can convince Rodrigo that he is really meeting the queen.

He said while in the diary room thet the prize of a guitar and amp promised to him previously might not be good enough for him.

"Just putting it out there that a brand new car in gun-metal grey might be a bit more to my liking" he said

The cheek of the man honestly lol :spin:
But what a housemate :thumbs:

NolasGirl
12-08-2009, 11:46 PM
Legend.
He knows he's entertaining us. And that's why he does it. :love::angel:

NONESHALLPASS
12-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by NolasGirl
Legend.
He knows he's entertaining us. And that's why he does it. :love::angel: For the first time on friday if Marcus goes the hosue will really feel it different in there, and that will tell you all you need to know love him or hate him how big a character he is.

Patrick
12-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Lmao hes such a legend,

To think he COULD be gone on Friday thanks to:

Little wankers who just want to ruin the show
and his "loyal" fans who arent even gona vote anymore this week!

NONESHALLPASS
12-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Lmao hes such a legend,

Little w*****s who just want to ruin the show
and his "loyal" fans who arent even gona vote anymore this week! To be fair its a real bad situation this vote on friday whichever one goes significantly reduces their strength in there against the dullards.
But for sheer entertainment marcus stands above everyone in there.

spitfire
12-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by NONESHALLPASS
Lmao hes such a legend,

and his "loyal" fans who arent even gona vote anymore this week! To be fair its a real bad situation this vote on friday whichever one goes significantly reduces their strength in there against the dullards.
But for sheer entertainment marcus stands above everyone in there. It's bad,very bad.I think Lisa has just got her ticket to the final.:yuk:

WOMBAI
12-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Marcus has asked big brother if he can have a car if he and his fellow housemates can convince Rodrigo that he is really meeting the queen.

He said while in the diary room thet the prize of a guitar and amp promised to him previously might not be good enough for him.

"Just putting it out there that a brand new car in gun-metal grey might be a bit more to my liking" he said

The irrepressible fool said last night that he is going to do nothing from now on - no longer 'entertain' - as he wants to go home!

If he means what he says - then you have absolutely no reason to try to keep him in there!

Time will tell!!

NONESHALLPASS
12-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by spitfire
Lmao hes such a legend,

But for sheer entertainment marcus stands above everyone in there. It's bad,very bad.I think Lisa has just got her ticket to the final.:yuk: Yes unfortunately lisa looks home and dry now undeservedly so.
But she definately wont be seen as being entertaining so will be quickly forgotton when people think back at who they remember from series 10

NONESHALLPASS
12-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE

The irrepressible fool said last night that he is going to do nothing from now on - no longer 'entertain' - as he wants to go home!

If he means what he says - then you have absolutely no reason to try to keep him in there!

Time will tell!! I wasnt going to vote on friday but freddie tonight has put doubts in me now, so im not sure yet.
Its a bad outcome whatever happens as they will only survive another week anyway.
Ohh and by the way its THE irrepressible dark horse :thumbs: