PDA

View Full Version : What annoyes me the most about this Eviction and the next....

Patrick
12-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Is that this week some assholes might get rid of Marcus, yeah?

But the next week if Halfwit stays...
He could be up agains Siavash.

Siavash will EASILY Stay,
Which pisses me right off, Because it will be like loosing Marcus to Halfwit, just for Halfwit to go out the next week!

So if you get rid of Halfwit now, then its just gona be the same of getting rid of him next week!

The only diffrence is getting rid of him now means you get to save BB10!

Jack_
12-08-2009, 11:54 PM
It's an awful one this week, I love them both. But after last night I feel that Freddie should go home because Bea will rip him apart like the vile cow she is.

So to save himself and his sanity he should go home, and Marcus should stay. It's still hard for me to vote, but I probably will in the end.

NolasGirl
12-08-2009, 11:56 PM
I agree...But a whole half of my heart is saying keep him in there to startle the bullies.

spitfire
12-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Is that this week some assholes might get rid of Marcus, yeah?

But the next week if Halfwit stays...
He could be up agains Siavash.

Siavash will EASILY Stay,
Which p****s me right off, Because it will be like loosing Marcus to Halfwit, just for Halfwit to go out the next week!

So if you get rid of Halfwit now, then its just gona be the same of getting rid of him next week!

The only diffrence is getting rid of him now means you get to save BB10! But if we get rid of Halfwit this week,would the same not apply for next week i.e |Marcus will be up and go?
It's a lose-lose.:bawling:

MissKittyFantastico
12-08-2009, 11:57 PM
I don't agree that Siavash will EASILY stay but anyway.

I think it's probably Freddie that SHOULD go this week but he won't IMO, we'll be losing Marcus on Friday.

Gutted.

Twiggy
12-08-2009, 11:58 PM
I think Bea could be up next week, in spite of her hanging around Lisa to try to stop herself being nominated. I don't think Siavash will go up yet.

Patrick
13-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

I think it's probably Freddie that SHOULD go this week but he won't IMO, we'll be losing Marcus on Friday.

Gutted.

This forum is so like the house this wee :tongue:

Too much negetivity!

Everyone saying "Marcus is going but I dont want him too"

Is basically the same as..
"Marcus is going so **** voting.."

When its still very close and even 2 votes could change everything.

MissKittyFantastico
13-08-2009, 12:02 AM
Bea could POTENTIALLY be up next week, that all hangs in the balance with Sophie and Rodrigo and who their second vote goes to though IMO.

Lisa, David, Charlie, Bea will all vote for this weeks survivor and Siavash.

Sophie and Rodrigo will vote the survivor and ???? possibly Bea?

If Freddie stays he will need to see sense and nom Bea, Siavash will anyway.
Marcus will nominate her if he stays.

That way Siavash, Marcus/Freddie AND Bea would be up. And Bea would go.

RobertaH
13-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Jack_
It's an awful one this week, I love them both. But after last night I feel that Freddie should go home because Bea will rip him apart like the vile cow she is.

So to save himself and his sanity he should go home, and Marcus should stay. It's still hard for me to vote, but I probably will in the end.

Isn't that what Bea wants?...Isn't that what shes played her venomous game to achieve?...If we all decide that Freddie is better off without her, SHE has won! Don't give her what she wants!

MissKittyFantastico
13-08-2009, 12:05 AM

Gutted.

Too much negetivity!

I haven't voted all series, I'll only vote to save Siavash when I think he's in danger of going, and in the final. I'm not made of money :laugh:

I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic, like I keep saying Marcus isn't liked outside our little bubble of a forum, that's why I'm facing facts and saying he will more than likely go on Friday.

Better to be realistic and be pleasantly surprised, then to be over confident and look like a prize idiot when it all goes to **** :wink:

golden
13-08-2009, 12:06 AM
What annoys me is that Bea is getting on so well with all hms except the 3 muskateers so there's a good chance she won't be up:mad:
She's gonna have to mess up really bad this week

Patrick
Originally posted by RobertaH

Isn't that what Bea wants?...Isn't that what shes played her venomous game to achieve?...If we all decide that Freddie is better off without her, SHE has won! Don't give her what she wants!

Freddie is boring now anyway, I reckon most people just want him out for being such a stuck up little twat.
Not because of Bea, but Halfwit is old now hes done all he could theres not much more to get from him.

Marcus is still hilarious and entertianing.

You`ll ALL Regret evicting Marcus

Jack_

Yes, but then when she's evicted in hopefully a week's time to find out she's hated and people like me want her to get a good kicking then she'll soon not have what she wants, and I can't wait.

MissKittyFantastico
13-08-2009, 12:08 AM

Yes, but then when she's evicted in hopefully a week's time to find out she's hated and people like me want her to get a good kicking then she'll soon not have what she wants, and I can't wait.

THAT'S the eviction I SO can't wait for! :thumbs2:

Patrick
13-08-2009, 12:08 AM

Gutted.

Too much negetivity!

I haven't voted all series, I'll only vote to save Siavash when I think he's in danger of going, and in the final. I'm not made of money :laugh:

I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic, like I keep saying Marcus isn't liked outside our little bubble of a forum, that's why I'm facing facts and saying he will more than likely go on Friday.

Better to be realistic and be pleasantly surprised, then to be over confident and look like a prize idiot when it all goes to **** :wink:

Fair enough, but Halfwit is hated too outside the forums now, so many people find him annoying.

I use to stick up for him in front of people who hated him but now Im glad hes hated.

Like you said Marcus is hated too..

so I think people should keep voting, sense its close.

I hate that I can only vote once :(

darkminxi
13-08-2009, 12:21 AM
I'd hate to see Marcus go, but I'd love Freddie to stay, and still get nominated every week then win the whole *****ing thing!

Who goes? BIG BROTHER DECIDES.

Patrick
13-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by darkminxi
I'd hate to see Marcus go, but I'd love Freddie to stay, and still get nominated every week then win the whole *****ing thing!

Who goes? BIG BROTHER DECIDES.

Nope wont happen anymore.

Your "who goes BB Decides!" thing dosent make sense, BB dosent decide who goes.

At all, they show us what they want to show us.

Thats not deciding anything

darkminxi
13-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Your "who goes BB Decides!" thing dosent make sense, BB dosent decide who goes.

At all, they show us what they want to show us.

Thats not deciding anything

If you don't believe that BB carefully edits and shows highlights to sway the voting and choose who they want to show in a favourable light then if that doesn't work bends the rules to get rid of who they want, then I'm sorry, but you're deluded.